(See All?) Announcements
518 Users Online
Viorel, Google, Bing, Hazelnut, Torianna

Old beginnings, a new ending. — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
(Order; <b>Rosealia</b>, Kyrie, <b>Shade</b>, Narime)

<i>'I'm gonna do it.'</i> She thought to herself as Shade called for the pack members, mainly the alpha. She had been wanting to do this ever since she ran from her father's corpse, or what was left of it and a bear running after her. But Rosealia was sure she could prove herself to Shade's alpha and prove worthy to the pack. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. In her heart though, she wanted her father with her, telling her what to do like you hear in the stories. But no magical ghost of her father appeared. <i>"Figures."</i> She thought dimly to herself.

Storm clouds drifted ahead, but didn't cry on the willow trees like she thought. The hung there and slowly lumbered along like bears to different areas of the sky. She huffed, wishing the rain would just pour down on her and refresh her and dry mouth. Now that she had thought about it, she hadn't eaten or drank since she got to relic lore, in the beginning. But it would be rude to eat on her future pack's land is she wasn't a packmember yet. It would be a bad first impression.
(This post was last modified: Aug 14, 2012, 02:41 AM by Rosealia.)
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KyrieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 180px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
On a easy pace the white woman passed willow after willow. Long branches stroked her coat. Today she took her time to control the borders. She didn't felt like there was much to do on the moment, except some personal issues she liked to walk in the land she could claim hers. The willows gave her some kind of comfort. Many may think willows were sad, since they hang all day blow away by the wind. Well it was not that it wasn't true, sometimes it felt that way but most of the time Kyrie could just sit under the tree, feeling her mind drifting of again.

For a second the woman stopped, rubbing her side against the bark, leaving a soft scent of her own. There wasn't much going on lately, everyone was busy with their own thing. Kyrie also found out that their family was growing. She hadn't the chance to meet the new brother or sister, yet she could smell the new scents who were blending in their Den. Her tail wagged happily in the air. It would be nice if she could get along with her new family, maybe she should try spend more time with some of them. Like Remy, she didn't really had any proper conversation with her Second. The female was a busy woman and Kyrie was afraid she would be a bother. Now, next time she would definitely try to talk with her! She was her sister after all, not blood related of course.

Walking further against the border some unfamiliar smell tickled her nostrils. Her head slightly tilted she walked to the smell. It was a female wolf as far as she could tell, dangerous close to the borders too. A new potential member or a thread? She will see. Kyrie walked further as she saw a brown hued female. Even if she wasn't the dominant type the white woman obviously held proud in the fact she was a member of Willow Ridge and that this was her home. With her tail a bit raised she walked towards the stranger. 'Hello, is there something you want? You're very close by our borders.' She smiled friendly but she couldn't help but be wary at some point. Not every wolf was a nice one, the woman before her was small too but she seemed older. Though Kyrie didn't saw the point of fighting if she didn't had to protect. If the woman wanted something from them she would hear soon enough. Her brown eyes observed the visitor. There was no smell of blood from prey but the female looked quite hungry and thirsty too. Probably just new in Lore, yet she could not offer her anything from her land. Not yet, if she would be here for a place in their pack and she may be approved than of course, they had enough to get her patched up again.
user posted image
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade was beside Rosealia. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Greetings. I found her beside the border. She i sinterested in joining, I was just about to call for Elletra." Shade stated. His eyes said so much more. He liked, even loved Rosealia. <b style="color:#8e989d">"I'm the newest pack member, and I don't believe we've met. I'm Shade." He said. Aflshback shown in his eyes.

Shade was born in a small litter, 2 pups. Him and his sister Shadowstorm. They lived together with their parents for a few months but then, a small group of lone wolves attacked the den. They killed his parents, but spared his life and his sisters. Luckily, he learned how to hunt already from his father, and he had taught his sister all he knew. He started out, knowing his sister was alive, togo looking for Shadowstorm, who had ran away from the scene thinking he was dead as well. He is a firm believer that pack members are weak. But that belief is deteriorating in him. He is starting to contradict himself and that is when he decides to make a move he;s never done before. It's 'weakening him' he thinks because he is sick of a lonely life. He wants a pack now, but he keeps his thoughts in check as he continues forward, hoping for a strong will power to hold him off until he finds Shadowstorm, his sister. Before he came to the Relic Lore, he encountered a wolf name Ari. She started rambling on about how she wanted to be in a pck and he got mad. He attacekd and mauled her. Leaving a nice big scar on the back of the small fae. He regrets it because she was no bigger then a pup.

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
A short howl sounded on the breeze and Narimé who'd been lounging
on the rocks near the den sat up and scented the air. She couldn't smell
anyone since they were so far away, but that didn't qwell her curiosity.
Standing up the young she wolf stretched herself then raised her head
and howled back giving away her position. Then the girl began to lope easily
across the long grassy area's that made up the land near the willows.

After a good number of minutes Narimé was finally able to scent other
wolves on the air. She was able to distinguish at least three wolves.
Shade whom she'd met only recently, Kyrie who had chatted with Narimé
a good number of times already, and another female scent. However this scent
was non recognizable. The young wolf realized it must have been a loners scent
Maybe she's the one who howled before? It sounded like a females howl
but not Kyries...
Narimé quickened her pace as she began to near the border.

When the young silvery wolf had gotten to the border she slowed herself down
and angled herself towards Kyrie. Her curious eyes scanned over the wolves as she
padded between Kyrie and Shade. Narimé gaze settled on the older female who was
standing on the other side of Shade. Who is she?

"Soo.. What's going on here?" Narimé looked first to Kyrie then back to Shade
and finally resting her gaze on the other female last.

Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)

Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
Rosealia felt a scent whiff by her. Perhaps the leader? She couldn't tell and sat up straight. She squinted her eyes in the sun and saw a young lady. <i>'Too young to be the leader,'</i> she thought, looking over and letting Shade speak for her a little while she collected her words. She began to speak when another female came into sight, very young and beautiful gray. She dipped her head to both the younger faes.
<b>"I'm Gabrielle Rosealia Fox."</b> She introduced herself politely, but didn't become a suck-up like Shade had told her too. Both of these faes were way too young to lead a whole pack, or even have pups. But her tail wagged anyways and she perked her ears with full attention to the Willow Ridge females. <b>"And I want to join your pack."</b> Rose announced, standing up and wagging her tail slowly.

Her heart thudding. What would they think of her? Personally, she wanted to make a good impression on Shade's packmates. After all, she loved him even if he didn't know it. Her yellow eyes glinted in the bright sunlight that was slowly getting darker.
(This post was last modified: Aug 12, 2012, 04:06 AM by Rosealia.)
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KyrieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 180px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
A brown wolf appeared, surprised her ears sprung up. He had the scent of Willow, a new brother? The brown wolf began to speak, it seems he was indeed a new member of their family. Her eyes switched from the brown wolf to the female. So she was here to join them.
The brown wolf introduced himself as Shade. Welcoming she smiled at her new brother. 'Nice to meet you, I'm Kyrie.' She said it to Shade but also to the brown fae. They both were older than her but they seemed nice.'Since when did you join Willow? I've not met you before, maybe I missed you by accident.' Now, if the fae wanted to join she had to wait for their alpha. A other scent from the pack came closer, however Kyrie knew it was not Koda or Elettra. It was Narimé. A big smile appeared on her muzzle. The grey she wolf was everywhere to be found. Kyrie was very fond of her, she could chat with her and they hunted together once. Together they were the youngest of the pack but that didn't make them less.

Kyrie greeted the approach of Narimé with a smile. She seemed to already know Shade. Expectant she watched the brown fae tills he would introduce herself. In her mind she already was thinking what kind of role she would take, may she join. She was small so maybe also huntress? Gabrielle introduced herself in a polite way, satisfied with her attitude she flicked with her tail. It seemed that Gabrielle wanted to make a good impression, well it worked Kyrie liked her, so far she could say. 'Nice to meet you, how can I call you? Gabrielle or Roseailia?'Both names were beautiful either way. 'Narimé have you seen Koda or Elettra?' If they were far away than they had to wait a little more. Not that she minded, now she could chat a little with the two newcomers.
user posted image
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé listened to her packmates asshe looked around their
surroundings. If the loner did want to join they would have to wait
for Elettra, or maybe Koda. Honestly Narimé wanted to see Koda and how
he ran things. She had not met him officially yet. Just saw him at the first
gathering of the pack. The young girl was curious as to his disposition and
wondered if he was reallyso busy as to never be around when activities were going on
around the pack. As far as Narimé knew she hadn't seen him around since the pack
first formed.

Narimé listened to the adults as they waited for the last members to show.
So the females name is Gabriell and Roseailia? How could you have two
names like that?
The girl did have to be honest with herself. Both names were pretty.
The silvery yearling's ears twisted sideways listening to Kyrie's warm voice.
"Sorry I haven't seen either of them for a little while." She shrugged her shoulders
then sighed as she realized that Remy was also not here. The stiff second wolf was the
one who was supposed to be training Shade. Narimé would have thought that she outof
any of the pack wolves would have answered the call from the border the fastest.

"Haha.. Remy's late.." She teased. As much as she feared the females attitude
after meeting Remy she didn't garner any respect for her.

Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)

Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">

What is life without loss, death and challenge?
-Unknown

Shade smiled a bit, he'd met, what he believed to be, the entire pack officially now. It was good. Kyrie was a nice wolf by first impression. <b style="color:#8e989d">"I just joined a little while ago, I believe that you're the only member that I hadn't officially met before now. Nice to see you again Narimé. I'll give a howl out to Elettra now." He said, it was his responsibility. Though none of these wolves could tell anything from his eyes as he hid emotions well with five years of practice, he liked Rosealia and convinced her to try joining the pack. Therefore, she was his responsibility to get into the pack.

Shade released a howl to ask for the presence of Elettra at the borders. It was only a matter of time now. The decision that would impact him. Probably the most too. Even though it was Rosealia who should be worried about first impressions. Shade was worried about over all impressions. He'd come off to Elettra in a good way during their meeting. He thought anyways. He wanted to either get on her good side or stay on her good side. Her emotions were hard to read. When Narimé laughed and said Remy was late. He laughed a bit too, <b style="color:#8e989d">"Guess she is, it's an un-official pack meeting. Everyone except the alphas and seconds are here!." He said, it was funny. Normally the alphas and they're seconds were first on scene. But hey, this wasn't a normal case now was it?

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
<span style='color:#1B8EE0'>Now, this was the first time the little lady had to think to answer Kyrie's question. What <i>did</i> Rosealia want to be called? After all, this would be her pack and they would know her by her name. But she wanted to move from the past. Rosealia was the name her father and mother called her, so she wanted to move past it. The name Rose was old. Finally, she answered, <span style='color:#1B3FE0'><b>"Whatever you want. I like Gabby or Gabrielle better."</b></span> Although she had told Shade she liked Rosealia as her call name, what's better than for Shade to be the only one to call her Rosealia, as her love? After that, she became quiet to listen to everyone.

Rosealia had a soft British accent, light, sweet cute, but often- she wished she had their normal accents. It made her want to stop talking and listening to herself. So she thought instead, and tried to wonder what she'd sound like if she had a normal accent. When she couldn't make her thoughts in her head sound non-British, she gave up and glanced up at the three other wolves. It was a bummer than no one had seen Elettra, or Koda. But this would give her the chance to meet all the wolves of Willow Ridge, though. Her tongue ran along her dry lips.

<span style='color:#1B3FE0'><b><i>"Nice to meet you, I'm Kyrie."</i></b></span> The third-oldest white little lady had introduced herself moments before. Gabrielle felt the trace of a smile on her lips. <i>Kyrie...I like that.</i> She thought, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws neatly. She was going stir crazy. <span style='color:#1B3FE0'><b><i>"Since when did you join Willow? I've not met you before, maybe I missed you by accident."</b></i></span> Gabby repeated Kyrie's words to herself. She hadn't answered because everyone else was talking, but she didn't fell like and wasn't going to grieve again over the reason why she was here.</span>
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
(This topic is after that Kyrie trained with Koda and spoke with El)

Kyrie snickered softly. 'Watch out, before you know it she stand behind you!' The white fae didn't know her Second very well but she knew some aspects of her character. If none of the alpha's would come she should be here in no time. Remy seemed very serious about the pack, they all were but she had some different kind of serious. Kyrie couldn't really explain it well, however she knew that the grey woman would do everything and everything for the pack. 'I saw Koda some time ago, same with Elettra. Where they are now, I don't know. Probably not so far away I think.' They were the leaders after all, if something may happen it was easier if at least one of them was close by.

Her eyes went to Shade, he smiled and he seemed very nice. Did more wolves join who she didn't know about? Curious she asked the question with her eyes while watching Narimé. If someone knew than it should be Narimé, she was so social and everywhere to be found. 'Well than, welcome in Willow Ridge, a little late welcome but better now than never.' Who knew, maybe would everyone come together. A unexpected pack meeting. It would be nice to have some kind of activity all together. After the founding of the pack they never had something done all together. Most of the time she was alone or with Narimé. Sometimes a little chitchat and going on patrol but not yet a close bond or anything.

'Well than I'll call you Gabrielle, both names are really beautiful.' Gabrielle had some kind of strange accent. Did she came from a other country? Impressed she watched the brown hued she wolf. It was possible she just had some parents who came from a other country, otherwise she had to travel from there to Lore. Not the most easy journey if it was her. 'I don't know when you came into Lore. Since the pack has been found I stay most of the time close to the Willows.' Now she thought about it time was indeed passing by. How long she was already in Lore she had no idea. 'When I came into Lore I met Elettra together with Bear, she asked me if I wanted to join her pack if she would establish it. After some time the pack was found.' Their meeting was by accident, Elettra didn't seem to have a long loner life when they met. If she was in a pack before she met her and didn't go away Kyrie probably had never met the black woman. 'How long are you in Lore?'
user posted image