560 Users Online
Google, Bing

Possibility — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
SO TELL ME WHEN YOU HEAR MY HEART STOP

Strong legs and paws allowed him to scale the mountain with little effort and Indru couldn't help but marvel in the change in his body. He could remember this mountain as a pup, looking up and thinking it was never ending, the sheer size of it causing his fur to bristle and his tail to curl beneath him in terror. Then he could remember being older, but still very much young, and climbing it for the first time, Ruiko at his heels, the two boy's constant competition pushing them on beyond their fears. Everything changed so dramatically,and, like a snapping of a twig, it could be gone.

It was early morning, the sun just peaking above the horizon line, and the cool wind that seemed to surround the mountain for as long as Indru would remember blew refreshingly around him. He paused in his climbing sighing briefly with closed eyes as his heart hammered in his chest with the activity. He felt.. alive, perhaps for the first time since his parents died. Before the boy had been a zombie, operating like a machine and not feeling, but he just had too, and the mountained seemed like the ideal place to escape for a while. Since he was a pup Indru had held a fascination with Mountain of Dire, it allowed you to gaze down at Relic Lore beneath it, the accomplishment he felt when he climbed up to a huge height was a feeling he was not likely to forget.

He climbed until his paws hurt, his chest heaving and he had to fight the air into his lungs, forcing his anger, guilt and sorrow into this physical activity. The boy paused at a ridge, an area of the rock that had flattened out, catching his breath as his blood tingled with adrenaline. Yes, this was just what he needed. He walked confidently to the rock's edge, leaning precariously over it, gazing down the huge distance he had climbed, his legs still wobbling slightly from the effort they had just expelled. He could make out his home, his new home, the place where he had responsibilities, but up here.. well, up here he felt as free a bird.

YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS
Played by Lulz who has 25 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Estella del Universo
It had been a while since the last time the fragile-looking female had last climbed a mountain. Curiosity brought her to this enormous mountain and she could resist it. She was able to see it throughout all of Relic and she just had to visit it just once. Estella was a curious soul and never really let that stop her from doing anything. She looked up and smiled at the height of the mountain. It looked dangerous to climb, but that's what made it seem all the more exciting!

With a confident smile the female leaped up and began climbing. She stayed close to the mountain and didn't dare herself to look down. She kept her eyes on the narrow path before her. Minutes had passed and it was getting a bit hard to breathe. Panicking she breathed heavily. What was going on? Why was it getting hard for her to breathe? What if she were to fall? Maybe if she looked down it wouldn't be that bad. The world had to of looked beautiful from where she was at. She stopped and She tightened her grip to the ground with her claws as she looked over the edge. It was beautiful! Everything had seemed so small. She wagged her tail and felt herself losing balance and quickly stopped herself. If she hadn't looked down Estella would of never realized how far up she had climbed the mountain.

Estella finally calmed down and figured out how to handle her breathing while climbing. Everything seemed to of been going smoothly until one of her paws slipped off the edge. She winced as it was cut by sharp rocks and began licking her paw. <b style="color:#996666">It's just a little cut, I'll be fine, she reassured herself as she tried to continue up the mountain. Right when she put her paw down she collapsed. She yelped as she fell onto the narrow pathway. Her legs dangling off the edge. She could feel and hear her heart beating loudly in her chest as she lied there. She looked at her right paw and noticed that it wasn't a just a cut anymore, but a sharp rock had entered the wound. She whimpered as she bit at her paw hoping to get the rock out, but it was being so stubborn!
<b style="color:#996666">
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

Bright eyes gazed down from the mountain in an almost dreamlike state, Indru could feel his muscles relax and his shoulders feel unburdened for once and as the wind blew around him he just felt he never wanted to move again. It wasn't long until a yelp broke him from his thoughts, flicking his concious into action as he lowered himself down to peer over the plateau's edge, gazing down at the narrow path that lead up to where he was. His nose told him a wolf was there, female, young and presumably hurt as the smell of blood was fresh. For a moment the boy wondered what he should do, help? Leave her to sort herself out, after all she had climbed here himself... But it just wasn't in his character. With a small, resigned sigh at the peace he had lost he turned round and headed back down the plateau.

While before she was obscured by jutting rocks, when Indru navigated his way down the mountain, years of competitive climbing battles with Ruiko now coming in handy, it wasn't long before he could make out a white she wolf. Hey there, he called out so he wouldn't startle her. Indru glanced over her quickly, taking in her injured paw and precarious position. You look like your in a spot of bother. A friendly and reassuring smile was now placed on his muzzle and he approached the short distance between them slowly, keeping his eyes on her to try and calm her and express his desire to help. My name is Indru. Let me help you, he added, waiting a few paces away from her so that he did not crowd or harass her if she did not want it.

Inactive No Rank
Estella del Universo
The pain traveled through her entire arm and she couldn't stand it anymore. She had been hurt many times before, but never in her life had she ever had something as sharp as the rock inside of her. Especially inside a wound that had already stung badly without it's help. She felt her eyes began to water up and quickly moved her paws over her eyes to wipe away the soon to be tears. It stung, but it wasn't going to kill her. She kept chewing at her paw hoping that it would come out or perhaps it would fall off if she shook her paw. Nothing. Estella was glad that she didn't know anyone well enough and that she was all alone. That way no one would of been able to make fun of her for crying over such a tiny piece of rock being stuck in her wound. It was sad that she wasn't worrying about what other would say about her getting hurt, but she was instead worrying over what others could of said for her whimpering over the pain.

She then stopped chewing on her paws as she noticed she wasn't really helping herself any. Instead she was making it worse. She licked her paw instead and just wished for the best. Her ears became alert when she heard movement followed by a voice from above her. It was her lucky day. Someone had to of been there and saw what had happened or at least heard her making such a big deal over her paw. All the female wanted to do was hide, but there was no where for her to go. he smiled as he offered to help her, <b style="color:#996666">Thank you, it doesn't hurt that much, but it is bothering me. She lied to him about it not hurting, but it was just a little white lie. She had to feel good some how and maybe he hadn't noticed her reaction from before.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

Well your braver than me, Indru started, glancing down at her paw and seeing the piece of sharp rock that was lodged in it. It looks very painful. He smiled at her again, trying to ease her embarrassment at his arrival, he had seen her looking around to hide, even if it was subconscious. Confident that she wasn't afraid of him, and wouldn't hurt herself further by trying to escape, he closed the gap between them slowly, his eyes on her paw. He took the opportunity to scent the air lightly now that he was closer, taking her smell in fully and decided it had no traces of a pack he recognised, definitely a loner then. Hmm. Indru tried to think of anything medicinal that Niija had taught him that could help, he knew a few plants to ease the pain, but little good that would do up on a rocky mountain plateau.

Do you mind? He asked, returning his bright eyes onto hers, trying to look friendly and charming so that she would not be afraid of him. I may have to use my teeth. It was a delicate job, and Indru saw no other way to get the sharp rock out up here, he hoped that his advantage of being able to see the paw clearer than this female could would allow him to get it out where she couldn't. If you'll let me I will try to pull the rock out, and then I can help you move up the path a bit, there is a plateau there, it is much safer. This path was exceptionally narrow, and full of small rocks which looked like they would fall at any moment whenever they felt like it, not the best place to rest with an injured paw. I can see what I can do to help up there, then.

(This post was last modified: Aug 03, 2010, 01:23 AM by Indru.)
Inactive No Rank
Estella del Universo
Glad that he hadn't seen what had happened before she let him inch forward. She watched as he maneuvered around the mountain gracefully. He seemed skilled and knowledgeable of what he was doing. Something about him seemed regal. The way he stood and moved. The kindness in his eyes. He was almost angelic in her eyes. She had never met anyone such as him.

She blushed as he studied her paw and smiled as he looked back at her. She shook her head to his question, <b style="color:#996666">Not at all. You do what you need to. She just wanted that piece of rock out of her paw! And also she wanted to spend more time getting to know this hero of hers. She smiled as he spoke, his voice was calming but stern at the same time. Perfect tone for a leader of a pack. Something for everyone to love to listen to, but at the same time are scared of. He was handsome and mysterious and that was what seemed so interesting and attractive about him.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
Small bit of powerplay, say if you want it changed! :3

At her answer Indru shot her a grin, nodding lightly and quickly examining her paw again. This may hurt just a little, but I'll try to make it as painless as possible. He winked at the white female before leaning down, nudging her paw very gently so that he had access at a better angle. The boy examined it closely, seeing the angle the rock had jolted into her paw and leaning forward, craning his neck around so that he was facing the same angle, so close their fur brushed. Confident that he was prepared as he could be he leant forward, grasping the tip of the rock lightly between his teeth, placing his paw gently on her arm to hold it in place. When he had secured her arm he tugged it abruptly, knowing it would be a sharper pain, but one that ended quickly. He pulled his head up, the rock between his teeth, its tip blood stained and turned away from her, spitting it out off away from the path

There, that wasn't too bad I hope. He smiled again, small concern lighting his eyes, and he leaned towards her again to check the wound, which was now bleeding lightly. It wasn't nothing she could stop with few licks to her paw so Indru pulled away from her, sitting down on his haunches in front and allowing her to do so. When it's stopped throbbing a bit, can I help move you to a safer location, miss? He questioned, realising he didn't know her name yet. She was young, around the same age as his sister, and she already felt a slight stirring of concern for her, appreciating the she wolf's braveness even with the pain the rock must of caused.

Inactive No Rank
Estella del Universo
She had never met anyone like him before and just being near him made her heart flutter. It was a childish crush of course, but he was just so hard not to fall for. Being there for her and caring for her safety. They were complete strangers, but he was everything she wanted in a male. His concern for her made Estella feel special. She blushed as he winked at her chills running up and down her spine. She enjoyed watching him as he studied her paw, but sudden she felt pain again and closed her eyes tightly as he pulled out the rock. At last it was out and she felt relieved. <b style="color:#996666">Just a bit, but I'm glad that the rock is finally out. So I'm fine. Smiling she lowered her head and began licking her paw. Every lick made it feel much better.

Looking up at the older wolf she blushed, <b style="color:#996666">That would be nice if you could, she said as she struggled to get up. She stopped as she heard pebbles falling beneath her paws. She then looked down and relaxed as she realized it was just the pebbles on the edge of the path. Focusing her attention back on the male she gave him a smile, <b style="color:#996666">I'm Estella del Universo. Thank you for your help. Estella hardly ever gave out her full name, but her rescuer deserved to know it. Without him she would of been stuck there perhaps all day and night. Perhaps she would of had to live with the rock in her paw for the rest of her life.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

It hurt, he knew it would, but she had decided it was worth it so Indru was pleased he had not caused unnecessary pain to the female. She began to lick it and he nodded, pleased, it would clean out any debris left from the rock as well as allow her saliva to help clot the wound and stop the bleeding. It may hurt, but it was needed. You'll have to keep it clean until the wound closes, he added, remembering lessons with Niija as she taught him how to care for various cuts and grazes he had got throughout his life.

No problem at all, miss. He saw her struggle to rise to her feet and walked closer, attempting to put his shoulder against her own one so she could lean on him instead of putting her injured paw on the ground. He saw her startled reaction as some small stones moved and her relief when they were only ones on the path. Don't worry, I won't let you fall. Indru peered up ahead of them, seeing the path raise into a gradually slope, bending slightly to the left before it trailed off onto the level plateau, the place he planned to let her rest for a while and perhaps examine her wound further. Estella, what a lovely name. I am Indru Tainn, Leader of the Swift River pack. He explained, telling her his surname this time as she had done the same, and no problem about the help, my honour. He grinned at her, before peering back down at her paws to check that she was starting to get used to balancing on three legs. When your ready we can start to move forward.

(This post was last modified: Aug 03, 2010, 02:54 AM by Indru.)
Inactive No Rank
Estella del Universo
I lost 10 cool points thanks to my husband :b .... But I still have 10! ^^
Indru sounded intelligent and caring as he spoke with Estella. The young female enjoyed listening to him and enjoyed his presence. She nodded as he told that she would have to keep her wound clean. <b style="color:#996666;">I'll keep that in mind, she winced as she tried to walk towards the male, but stumbled a bit. This was such an embarrassing moment for her and she still wish that she could be hiding beneath a rock or perhaps she shouldn't of tried to travel to the mountain. No, Estella was glad she had. It she hadn't she would of never met this wonderful male. He was more then wonderful actually... He was dreamy.

The male approached her and gave her a shoulder to lean on. She smiled and she felt heart fluttered it nearly skipped a beat as their fur's touched. <b style="color:#996666;">Thank you once again, she blushed as she looked down at her injured paw. She wondered how she was going to walk with her leaning again him. She had never had to do something such as this before. She turned as he complimented her name and swagged her tail as he gave her his. <b style="color:#996666;">I don't want to annoy you by thanking you all the time, she chuckled as he made her blush once again. <b style="color:#996666;">Indru, it's nice to meet you. So he was from Swift Paw? She had met a wolfess from a pack and their scents did smell a bit alike, but his smelled much better. <b style="color:#996666;">I think I'm ready, she said as she tried to move ahead. It took her a while to get use to walking on three paws and using him as a crunch, but she eventually got the hang of it.
(This post was last modified: Aug 06, 2010, 05:32 PM by Estella.)