(See All?) Announcements
479 Users Online
Bing, Google

A Little on the Tough Side — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 107 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
I would swear I posted this yesterday but alasIcan't find the thread anywhere. So I'm making it yet again.*angry face*

Follko sidled up next to the tree and took a big piss on it.
This tree had been marked by Borden and other wolves also however
while Follko was poking around doing nothing he decided to make some
sort of use of himself. Patroling borders was one way to do that. So the elder
cantered along the border and pissed everywhere he could find an old scent
marking on.

The older wolf wasn't expecting to find anyone else along the borders
but he was still tense waiting for some fight to break out or some animal to show
up and try to kill him. There had been way too many incidents in the past few weeks
that were scaring the elder silly. He was not scared so much for himself but for the
pups who seemed to like adventuring away from the den when they were not allowed to.

So as Follko padded along he continually searched for scents of other wolves. The
blackish wolf was tense and unless another one of the pack came out here to help patrol
he would continue to be tense.

Too bad the wind was blwing away from the territory. Follko would be unable to scent
wolves outside of the border.

“Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.”
--Edgar Allan Poe   user posted image
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
(It's fine)
Shadowstorm right now was following where the wind took her. It was like floating on a cloud. She was in a sort of daze at the moment. Reflecting. Thinking. Planning, what was next for her? She was staying with a pack. She was healed. Everything should be great now, right? She knew something was wrong. Out of place. The wind was blowing into her face. A familiar scent among the others. Follko. She was near his packs territory, she could smell it. "Follko is that you?" She asked as the rusty black wolf as he came into view. She didn't know how he would react. Perhaps he didn't even remember her. They're visit had been a while back.

Shadowstorm hadn't paid attention to the scents and smells so she'd come close to the pack territory. It was her luck to meet Follko instead of another wolf that didn't know her. She knew Follko from her ventures in Ghastly Woods. He was an agemate. IT appears he was not fallow today. Busy as ever with his pack. At least he had pack work to do. It seemed Nina deemed her un-fit to prove her worth and actually join the pack for real. It was hard to just sit there every day. Using Copper Rock Creeks food that they caught. She would eat last of course. She chose to eat little. She may be rude with her tongue, but she used her manners.

She looked at the wolf again. It was Follko no doubt, but what was he doing. Shouldn't he have smelled her before she smelled him. Then she remembered the wind. She bet that it was the wind that allowed her senses a larger radius to find wolves.

~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Pausing for a second the dark male shook his fur and looked
back over his shoulder the way he'd come. Then just before Follko
began padding along he heard a voice. He swore it had spoke his name.
Is there a pack mate somplace out here? He wondered then looked around
on his side of the border. No one was there. Then he gazed outside of the border.
His orange eyes spotted another set of blue eyes peering back at him.

Follko observed the stranger first with a growl on his face. They shouldn't
be so close to the border. Not unless the wolf was looking for a fight. Or possibly
to join. However when he got a better look Follko realized that the wolfs black pelt
and fememine shape seemed oddly familiar.

His face turned from a snarl to a neutral one. Had he met this wolf somewhere?
Taking a few steps towards the female over the border he took a better look.
"Shadowstorm?" He called out her name questioningly wondering if he had the right wolf.
She seemed to look better than the last time he'd seen her. The dark lady wasn't limping
anymore at least. Follko turned the injured side of his face away. He didn't want her to
see his ugly face now. Maybe it was a little too late to have hidden it though.
If she'd called out to him then she was probably observing him for a little while.
"Huh.. It IS you. How you been doing ma'am." He smiled charmingly as he padded up to her.

Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shadowstorm was a bit shocked to see his face in a snarl. But she gueesed he'd forgotten of her, then his expressions changed. "Shadowstorm?" He had asked. Followed by seeing the figure. The Rusty black coat and one of his orange eyes. Something was wrong. She recognized him hiding half of his face. She briefly saw it was injured. "Huh.. It IS you. How you been doing ma'am." He smiled his charmingly look as he padded up to her.

"Yes, it's me Shadowstorm. Seems in my wanderings, we've met again. I've been good, my injured leg healed after it broke clean in half. Not completely the rocks fault if you must know. May I ask waht happened to YOU sir?" She said, gesturing slightly to the hidden half of his face. It made him look tougher and more bad ass, so why was he hiding it?

Shadowstorm tilted her head slightly as if asking what had happened. Follko was probably her only friend at all. She hadn't earned back any trust in Copper Rock Creek. She debated leaving it for some time. Maybe trying to join Willow Ridge. Or possibly now she'd stumbled upon Grizzly Hollow, maybe join here. But she knew in her heart that she couldn't leave the pack that helped her. She needed to prove her worth to Ruiko first. When she next saw the leader, she'd tell him the full story and if he kicked her out, fine, she'd wander for the rest of her days. But if he could listen past when she insulted Kashi, Nina and Sloane when they tried to help, she would be able to say that after her leg had snapped and she was shown kindness, she realized her parents had been wrong about the packs. They were noble and strong. Ruiko and maybe a few of her friends and family, obviously as Shade lived throguh it. They were the only ones to learn her history in Relic Lore. It's what she strived for. For no one to have to listen the pain she went through. She waited for Follko's response.

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Follko shook out his mane then decided that hiding it wasn't gonna do
him any good. So the dark man turned to view her with the left side of his face.
She would clearly see the long scratch marks from the bobcat intrusion not too long
ago. Maybe it will make me more of a hunk then.. He tried cheering himself up a little.
"Eh.. well..A bobcat encroached on our territory just recently. The alpha and I took it
out but the damn thing got in a few hits on us too." He spoke gruffly but with a smile
still perched on his face. He wouldn't tell her of the loner who'd also strode in stupidly
when no one was looking. Luckily the adults got to the adventurous pups in time.

"Don't worry it's just a flesh wound." He snapped his muzzle shut. Follko had
just about told her how his alpha had come out worse from the scuffle. No that wasn't
information that she needed to know. No loner should know when an alpha has a weakness.
"But damn! Broken clean in half huh? How the hell'd that heal up so fast? You a super wolf
or something?" He joked with her grinning again and sitting down in his spot. Right
now the border patrol could wait. There was a pretty lady here to entertain.

Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
A bobcat? Shadowstorm heard the news of the attack of the wild bobcat. He sounded kind of brave. "But damn! Broken clean in half huh? How the hell'd that heal up so fast? You a super wolf or something?" Shadowstorm laughed at the comment. "No, not super wolf. I happened to be insulting a healer and two of her packmates on their borders when it happened, they were kind enough to help. But yup, SNAP! The leg broke. It was only a slight injury, then I headed down and found a place, Lost Lake. Happens that it belongs to a pack! How odd it is. Well, anyway, the leader found me, we fought and she broke my leg, I didn't know, not a full snap at the time. But I left a good scar below her eye, when I was down, used the Slayer family lines classic move. Kicked her in the face, got up and left." She said.

"But a bobcat? Damn, how the hell did you escape that one alive? I also would hope it's only a flesh wound. I would never wish such ill fates on a friend of yours Follko." She said with a smile. Getting back to Copper Rock Creek could wait. She sat down for a bit. What had happened here had no way near as bad consequences as when she was a child and her father beat her any time she did something wrong. Those had emotional scars that ran deep in her, making her the wall of steel she was today.

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
"Hehehe.. That sounded like a fight that I would have liked to see.
Kicked Athena in the face huh." He laughed loudly. Athena. That name was familiar.
"Oh yeah I met Athena once. She was a rude one I'll give you that. I wouldn't mind
giving her a good bite to the face." He half snarled and smiled at the same time.
The white she wolf he'd met a while ago Athena had been ignorant and he hated
wolves who just couldn't lighten up some.

Follko was surprised however to hear that Shadowstorm seemed startled to hear
about the bobcat. They were dangerous but not that dangerous to a pack. Plus
the one he'd faught with was only a young subadult. So it probably did less damage
than an adult could have.

"Bobcats aren't that bad around here anyway. They only show up every once in a great
while traveling down from the mountains." He remembered what Borden had told him
about the felines in Relic-Lore.

"Besides where I used to live we had bobcats all over the place.
They were a real pain in the arse especially during the breeding season. They would
take half our litters! I lost two siblings that way." Follko felt he was rambling a little to much.
I better ask her about her life or something...Can't be talking aboutme the whole time.
"So can I ask you where you came from? Before coming to Relic-Lore?" He
gazed into her dark beautiful blue eyes waiting for her answer.
(This post was last modified: Aug 14, 2012, 10:15 PM by Follko.)
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm knew that when he asked about her, he was one she could tell of her history. "My tale isn't heroic, or nice as your history I'm sure. But I'll tell you anyways since you're my friend. I was born to adestinct pair of Lone Wolves that to be honest. Hated other wolves. My brother Shade and I started training to survive in a place far from Relic Lore called Death Pine Forest. The first lesson my father taught us, even though I now, after seeing the strength of packs, was Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He specifically told us never to join a pack, or we would taint our blood line. MY brother tried to object as he was the more reasonable one, my father beat him. I tried to get him to stop, he beat me. My father was a cruel, mean steel wall. Whenever I did something wrong, he beat me as a punishment. My mother eventually stepped in, conquering her fear of my father. She was too beaten. It got worse. During my final 'test' , a hunting assignment before I was to go off an live my life. My mother and fahter were attacked by a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, I ran for his life. I thought all my family to be dead. My grandparents gone. My father was an only child, same as my mum as far as I know, I thought my brother Shade was in dead. But truth is he joined a pack called Willow Ridge. Odd, after all these years, he went against my father's teachings. By the end of our lessons. He was set on the goal of never being in a pack ever. "

When she was done. She stayed silent. The memories burned into her head. It hurt. To think back, remember. Then she added her bi-polarness on top. She was a walking mess.

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Follko listened intently. Shadowstorms tale was not
a good one. Not a "In a land far far away" type of story. It
was a story of cruel wolves and twisted ideas. Follko was
suddenly struck by how strong the lady must have been to
endure that kind of life. The man also realized how stupid he
had been as a child to leave such a good family. His family, though
they were annoying sometimes and boring, was a good family. He
had a loving mother, a strict father, and a bunch of annoying siblings.

Her tale annoyed him slightly. How could any parent beat their child?
How could any real male beat his mate? If anything the coward was her
father not pack wolves. Follko felt angry for the woman. He could see why
she was so hard to get close to. She had reason not to get close to others.
Maybe he could change that for her? Maybe she could get closer to him?

"Yeah your story was much darker and more sad than my own." He
couldn't say much else to that.
"If it means anything to you, I'm happy that you are letting me know about
your past. It means you trust me to some extant. I wish I could show you
how much I trust you." DAMMIT THAT SOUNDED STUPID! Follko yelled at
himself in his mind. He hoped he didn't sound so idiotic right now.
"I wish I could show you how much packs aren't cowardly, but I guess one
day when you join a pack you will see. Or wait you've already gotten a taste of pack life
right? You said you were staying in Copper Rock Crek pack just for a little while." He
had momentarily forgotten about her saying she'd been treated by Copper Rock Creek
pack wolves.

"Well. then do you think your brother is at least happy in this new pack?" Willow
Ridge was some new information to him. The elder hadn't heard of a new pack
forming around Lore. He wondered how many members they had by now.

Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
"Yeah your story was much darker and more sad than my own. "If it means anything to you, I'm happy that you are letting me know about your past. It means you trust me to some extant. I wish I could show you how much I trust you. I wish I could show you how much packs aren't cowardly, but I guess one day when you join a pack you will see. Or wait you've already gotten a taste of pack life right? You said you were staying in Copper Rock Crek pack just for a little while. Well. then do you think your brother is at least happy in this new pack?" Shadowstormwsmiled. He trusted her. She trusted him. It wasn't like anyone else. It was either she trusted them but they didn't trust her or they trusted her, but she didn't trust them.

"Judging by the fact when you recognized me and didn't try to drive me farther from the borders. I'd say you've shown you're trust. Pack life is a lot better then I'd imagined. Also, yes, but aparently his leader, Elettra, is really tough. Her second like a steel wall when it come to friendlyness and kindness. So he has quite the handful, even if he loves them all like family." She said. Her mind still burning from her past. She nearly went into a flashback, but caught herself. Hopefully she would be as lucky next time as she was this time.

(This post was last modified: Aug 14, 2012, 11:26 PM by Shadowstorm.)

user posted image

user posted image