(See All?) Announcements
448 Users Online
Isla, Bing, Google, Nori

Why can't it ever be easy — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
(Sounds good to me I'm almost used up on this thread anyways haha.)

Namara's tail swayed loosely just below her spine and head held probably just a little higher than it should be, but not many ever noticed. She was certainly glad that she had actually made a friend out here in this nowhere. She was mentally preparing for another pad aching journey hopefully to somewhere important this time. She politely listened to Shade, she was beginning to bore and didn't want to go back into snapping at him. Her left ear flicked at his words, she would make it to the foothills by dusk.

<b>"Thank you for the direction"</b> she said, dismissing his words, she had no time for that she knew Kamota was safe, she had to go now. Namara looked at Shade a moment longer before saying <b>"If I ever find myself back down here I'll keep an eye out for you, or your crazy uncle."</b> She dipped her head and began to turn away before turning back over her shoulder<b> "Sounds like you and your sister are okay, I hope Kamota forgives me as well"</b> She decided to throw him a bone, after all he wasn't so bad.