(See All?) Announcements
626 Users Online
Bing, Google

You're a wolf — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

Life as a pup could be annoying, Indru knew. Though you lacked the responsibilities and pressure that as an adult could weigh you down, you lacked freedom as well. The Tainn male could remember the days coped up with his family, restricted to the pack den and not far beyond, it had been annoying and frustrating, so when he had seen his youngest sister successfully escaping from her watcher again he took pity and decided to give her a treat.

You see? There is lots to explore! He called over his shoulder, quickly running ahead before turning around to face Borlla, his tail wagging happily behind him. He had tried to show her things on their journey, using excuses such as stopping to study certain smells a way to allow her to rest without bruising her ego and teaching her at the same time. This is what we call "Wild Cherry Orchard", Borlla. Turning his bright eyes around the area appreciatively, memories of the fun he had here when he was a pup and old enough to come out here with Ruiko fresh on his mind. Suddenly getting an idea Indru peered above him, eyes narrowing on his target, before he leapt straight up, teeth closing around something delicately as he fell back to the ground lightly on his feet. Seen this before? It's a cherry! He dropped it infront of her, knowing that this was the place for cherries if you wanted them and he was aware she had not been here yet.

He pushed her affectionately with a paw, aiming for just enough pressure to gently topple her playfully. It won't be long before your exploring fully, Borlla, he soothed, smiling down at her, dropping his muzzle to lick her affectionately. He understood the urge to go out and explore and just learn everything and have the freedom adults had. Remember, you're a wolf.

Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
Borlla hadn't been sure if she was to be excited or worried when Indru caught her wandering off again and offered to take her on a trip. One of two things could happen. She was going to be punished, and he decided to spice it up, or it was going to be fun. Thankfully, it was the latter. Her mind sometimes got the best of her in times of trouble. But really, she never got in trouble. One could get caught, but that didn't always mean there would be some sort of punishment.

As they traveled, she did her best to keep up, usually ending up tripping over something small, or even her own paws. She got especially exasperated when he ran ahead of her. She'd speed up, only to find that he'd turned around. But it wasn't that bad really. Nothing compared to the excitement that whistled through her as they left Sacred Grove. Even though she wasn't sneaking out, there was still suspense. Sure, she'd leave Sacred Grove every so often, but she had enough sense not to go this far. There was so much to smell and see, it nearly overloaded her. Her large blue eyes could barely take it all in before they arrived at their destination.

There were trees with hundreds of pink blossoms and little red things dangling from them. It was a very pretty place, she'd have to admit. Unfortunately for her, she hadn't been paying much attention to the route, too taken over by all the strange sights and smells, so there was no way she could find her way back here. "Wild Cherry Orchard." She repeated, then turned to look at her older brother. "What's a cherry?" But he was way ahead of her. He dropped the little red ball her her paws, and she sniffed at it. "Can I eat it?" Crouching, she faced off with the small fruit for a moment, before taking a cautious bite. It was funny. It didn't taste like anything she'd ever eaten before. It was sweet and juicy. "It tastes funny, but I think I like it!" She finished off the rest of it, stem included, and turned around, taking in the place again.

"Oof!" She rolled onto her back as Indru gently shoved her, and squirmed beneath his tongue. "How long, Indru?" Borlla half-whined, sitting up halfway, staring up at him. "Were you little like me once?" Maybe it was a silly question, but he was big. She'd never seen him as a pup, so it was hard to imagine her big, big brother as something her size. It was impossible.

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

Grabbing more cherries in another leap Indru dropped a pile on the floor, taking one and watching Borlla as she experienced the taste. There is no better place to find cherries than here. He informed, wondering if he had ever come across cherries elsewhere in Relic Lore before, but all he had found was other types of fruit. It was not far from their den, really, but with Borlla's small puppy form he knew it would feel like quite the trek for her.

Oh not too long, I'm sure! After all, puppies grew quickly and she did not have to be a Yearling before she could explore further, the danger not only being lessened but the distance she would be able to travel would be greater. At her question though he laughed, before smiling down back at her. Yes. Once I was just as teeny as you, he confirmed to the puppy, remembring the difficulty of walking with paws much too big and legs who tired much more quickly than your desire to explore. And look at me now! Indru stretched, sliding his fore paws forward along the grass, his back arching up into the air as he did so, he knew he was a large wolf, though not quite the size of Ruiko, and that Borlla too would not be a small wolf. Soon you will be just as big, little sister, do not fret. Already Indru could imagine Borlla grown, a rather worrying thought in some cases as he could prognosticate the trail of destruction and broken hearts she would leave behind her.

In a way Indru supposed he was responsible for guiding and shaping this pups as they grew, the last offspring of their parents, and it was almost like he would be raising them like his own. The thought drew a wave of protectiveness for the pup through him and he couldn't resist leaning towards her and trying to brush his muzzle along her back. And the fun you will have, Borlla, the boy chuckled, watching her with his bright eyes.

Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
Rolling back onto her paws, she nabbed another cherry, and nibbled lazily on it. It tasted so funny, but she couldn't stop eating. Finishing off another one -- this time not eating the stem -- she went back to sitting, tail wagging as Indru informed her of the near future, when she would be free to roam Relic Lore all by herself, without a babysitter. Her eyes rolled up slightly, and went out of focus. A dreamy smile formed on her muzzle, before she popped out of it.

So he had once been her size. There was nothing but awe in her gaze as he stretched. As she got to her paws again, she mimicked him, but it wasn't as impressive, and she ended up flopping on her belly. "I wanna be as big as you one day." Borlla beamed, and rolled onto her back, kicking at the air and growling. "Just as big? Really? But you're...So big!" The idea almost frightened her. All that stretching and growing. Borlla scowled. She didn't understand the whole "growing-up" thing. She wanted to do it, definitely, but the sight of a 'con' worried her. It was a bit easier to believe since Indru claimed he'd once been her size, but she still wasn't sure if she could believe him.

"Stooop," She whined, over dramatically, even though she truly did enjoy the contact. It made her miss Mom. The word 'fun', distracted her, and she looked up at him with sudden interest. "What kind of fun do grown-ups have?" Borlla couldn't imagine her big brother running around and playing tag. That was another con to add to her list.

Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

A grin broke his muzzle as he watched her, and he nodded enthusiastically. Well you will my size one day one day. Just as big as me. He pondered that for a moment, well, maybe just a little smaller... I am especially big afterall. He teased the pup, remembering the desire to be big when he was small and how he gazed at Rihael disbelieving when he had said much the same thing to him. It was sad for Indru that these pups would not remember their father and mother as much as he would, both of them leaving large impact in his life. Leaning forward Indru chewed on another cherry comtemplatively, lounging on the grass next to Borlla as he thought everything over.

When she spoke it snapped Indru awake again, and he rolled on his back, turning his face to look at her. Well, we have lots of fun. Tons in fact, he began, watching her as he thought over what she would find most appealing and exciting for when she was grown up. First of all we can go wherever we want.. whenever we want! He started, knowing that the mere thought of that unlimited freedom would be almost unimagineable for the pup. It means I can go hunting when I want, exploring.. swimming.. climbing, he emphasised significantly, lifting his paw and pointed it vaguely to the easy at the Mountain of Dire. You see that mountain? I've climbed it, with Ruiko, loads of times. As a pup the size of it had scared him, but now as an adult with strength in his limbs he relished in the challenge and the exertion and effort it required. The reward was purely in testing yourself and seeing how far you got. I can take you when your older maybe.

Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
Rolling onto her back, her eyes followed his paw towards the mountain. "Neat. Looks scary, though." A large gray mass in the distance, looming, challenging her with its sheer distant presence. "So, when I'm bigger I'll climb it too! All the way to the top and beyond!" Again, she kicked at the air, and rolled back onto her paws. Borlla moseyed over to her big brother and dropped down next to him, leaning against his side and sniffling. Something was picking at her mind.

"I miss mom and dad. Did they teach you how to do all those fun things? Did dad take you to the mountain too?" Not once did she look at him as she spoke, still watching the mountain with a mixture of fear and admiration. Who would be around to teach her to do fun things now? Indru could do it, she supposed, or any of her other older siblings...But they had better things to do than play with her. They had important grown-up things to do. It was supposed to be mom's job to do fun things with her, but mom wasn't here.

Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

Indru laughed, nudging her playfully. Yes you will. But you promise to take me or Ruiko with you the first time, yes? His eyes watching her carefully, his voice taking on a more serious to stress the point. A over eager wolf trying to climb a mountain for the first time would not come out with a pretty result, Indru was sure. I dunno what I would do if you fell off the mountain! He grinned at her, worry less probably! he added on, shaking his head to show he was joking, the boy would be devastated of course. He watched his sister with curiosity as she reverted herself, creeping towards him yet not giving eye contact, so it was not such a shock when the question came.

As she spoke Indru knew what she was concerned about and rolled onto his side, pulling himself closer to her. Yes, father took both me and Ruiko... only after he caught us trying to scamper up it first and gave us the biggest telling of ever. He smiled wistfully at the memory, a lump in his throat showing him that he still felt undeniable sadness at the loss of him, but he shook it away, watching her. I miss them too, Borlla, Indru began, leaning forward to try and lick her head comfortingly. But don't worry, I will teach you everything. I will show you every fun thing and I won't let you get hurt. He vowed, smiling at her, it was the same for this young litter Indru knew he was in a sense their father figure now, and he was determined to live up to it. If you can keep up that is! He grinned, trying to bring the pup out of her melancholy, and he jumped up, running away at a much slower pace than he normally would, barking for her to follow.

Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
"I promise," She smiled, wriggling her nose. "Maybe." Out stuck her tongue. Her eyes widened as he spoke about her falling off the mountain. Could you really fall off? It made her a bit less eager to climb. "I wouldn't really fall. It doesn't look so hard to climb from over here." Just like a big gray hill. Yeah, that was all. It wasn't so scary. Her tail wagged again, the excitement renewed. If she could walk this far, then she could climb that silly mountain.

Borlla giggled as Indru told her about the trouble he got into. Maybe he had been a pup once. She sniffled again and frowned, letting him lick her head again without much fuss. His promise made her feel better. Much better. Everything, he said. He'd teach her everything. She smiled back, ears perked up, wondering how much 'everything' really was. When he got up, she yelped, scrambling to her paws as fast as she could, ears twisted back in play. She tried a bit too hard to get to him, and did a little somersault the last few feet till she clambered up again, rump wiggling in the air. "I can! I can!" She growled, jumping up to bat at his nose. "What can you teach me first?" She asked, as she landed, staring up at him with pure confidence and eagerness.

Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

Indru laughed as he ran, the urge to go faster twitching faintly under his skin, but he kept slow making Borlla could keep up and glanced over his shoulder often. He saw her somersault and stopped, checking her to make sure she was fine, grinning when she climbed back to her feet with typically puppy grace, basically zero. He shook his head mockingly when she shouted she could, oh I'm not so sure... He began, but stopped when she batted his nose, impressed with her leap. He was about to prowl forward before she asked another question. What would you like to know? He asked, peering at her and waiting for some impossible answer, like flying.

Without waiting for response he closed the gap between them quickly, playfully leaning down to try and pull her tail before he started to run off again. See if you can catch me first! Indru ran quickly this time, dashing behind a cherry bush and ducking down, watching her with bright eyes peering through the foliage. Borllaaa... He called quietly, allowing his voice to give her a small hint but not enough to find him, he knew, he wanted her to use her nose.

Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
She managed to dodge his jaws as he went for her tail. It caught her just off-balance, though, and down she went again. Growling, she wiggled up, and took off after him. Except...He'd already disappeared. Her ears twisted back as she glanced around for her big brother. She heard her name being called, and twisted about, fear pulling at her. She whined, then paused and took a deep breath. She couldn't see him, so...

Borlla sniffed and sat perfectly still, only her dark blue eyes shifting around still, just in case she spotted some movement. She sniffed again and again, until she thought she smelled something that smelled like Indru. Wobbling onto her paws, she moved forward, one slow step at a time, nose probing the air, trying to find out where the smell was coming from. From the air to the ground it dropped, and she crouched, waddling low to the ground, nose nearly digging a little trail as she moved along. "I'm gonna find you, Indru!" The smell got stronger and stronger, and she looked up to see a bush. "Did you turn into a bush, big brother?" The pup giggled, tail wagging. She stuck her nose into the bush, spotting the orange eyes of her brother through the twigs and leaves.