(See All?) Announcements
506 Users Online
Bing, Google

look alive, sunshine — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Shadow who has 43 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rissa Tainn
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b421/straightoxic/Rissa/siblingtab.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #738432;">
It was sore, that was for sure, and as she tried to turn around to make sure Aiyana was okay, it definitely made a fuss. The corners of her eyes crinkled at the irritating pain that ran up her leg. But she noted, again, that it wasn't broken. It didn't hurt that much. Maybe just as much as when Aiyana nearly chewed her ear off. That had hurt lots, but it wasn't as though her ear really broke off of or anything. Unfortunately, Rissa had turned around just in time to see Aiyana get attacked by the snake, and then land safely on the ground. Rissa limped towards her sister and they met in the middle. <b style="color:#8a9e3c">"The snakes didn't gets you, right?" She whined, limping in a circle around Aiyana, hoping she was okay. If she got hurt, it would be all Rissa's fault. She made the snake made, and brought Aiyana here, and even got the snake out of the hole. Oh gosh, Mother would be so angry with her, and Ice! <b style="color:#8a9e3c">"I's okay. My leg just hurts." She nodded, shrugging off the minor limp she displayed. <b style="color:#a1b846">"aiyana speaks." <b style="color:#8a9e3c">"rissa speaks."
table by bryony
test italics
Played by Fenrir who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aiyana Lyall
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b421/straightoxic/Rissa/siblingtab.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #738432;">
At least her sister could still walk, and she let out a sigh of relief. She was just gearing up to berate her for her stupidity in leaping down that way and getting hurt, when Ris brought up the subject of the snake. Caught entirely off guard, the black pup remained silent, before slowly craning her head to take a look at her right hock. She frowned at the shallow gash - it had filled with red, but certainly wasn't spilling over. It was far from her first cut, but Ris had said snakes were dangerous... but why? She didn't feel strange in any way, nor had her leg fallen off or something. I guess they had teeth, she thought glumly and sank down. Much like a cat she tried to bend over sideways and get her snout near the small wound, and by splaying her front legs really hard, leaning only on the left and lifting the right, as well as bringing her hock closer, could she reach it. It smelled fine and tasted fine, and carefully she licked it clean like Mother had told her to do if they ever got hurt.

Rissa was mostly fine, though, and Aiyana just nodded once she was done with her very minorly injured hock. It didn't hurt so much now that she'd taken care of it, or it was just her usual stubbornness that made her slightly immune to pain. Pain was such a bother, and the less she acknowledged the hurts, the longer she could keep going at beating Rissa. Rissa made much more of a fuss over pain. Warily, she looked back at the rock. The snake hovered at the edge of the one she'd leaped off, and just seemed to look at them - but what if it would come after them..? <b style="color:#a1b846">"Should go," she muttered to her sister. Best get Rissa and her funny leg out of here before the snake decided to run them off his property. Giving her sister's shoulder an encouraging nudge, she began to head in another direction, keeping one eye on her sister. After all, she didn't want her to get more hurt. She made sure to keep an eye on the pile of rocks too, to make sure the snake didn't follow them.

table by bryony
Played by Shadow who has 43 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rissa Tainn
<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>Should we end the thread here...or?</span>

Aiyana's silence was more comforting than anything. At least she wasn't teasing her about getting hurt. At least she'd avoided getting bitten by the snake. And her leap was brave. Aiyana didn't jump. She decided to be silly and go past the snake. And look where that got her! Rissa craned her neck, getting a look at the small cut Aiyana had. Uh oh. Rissa would be in big trouble now. What if the snake was venomous like Ice said? They'd have to go to the river and wash her off before the poison kicked in! Oh no, oh no! Rissa nodded swiftly at Aiyana's suggestion, and limped after her, eyeing the cut every so often. <b style="color:#8a9e3c">"Momma's gonna be mad at me..." She muttered to herself, as they made there way to be Swift River. <b style="color:#a1b846">"aiyana speaks." <b style="color:#8a9e3c">"rissa speaks."
table by bryony
test italics