(See All?) Announcements
790 Users Online
Bing

northern downpour — Swift River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Shadow who has 43 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rissa Tainn
<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'><i>late afternoon, chilly, heavy rain</i></span>

Rissa liked the rain. She'd been in drizzles before, but she couldn't remember a time when she'd gotten to dance around in a torrent of rain. It was incredible! Of course, it was terribly chilly and the rain definitely didn't help, but getting a little cold was the last thing on the Tainn girl's mind. She was just trying to have fun! The sun still tried to peek through the gray clouds as it began to make its trade with the moon, but there was still a few good hours of daylight left. Rissa wasn't really concerned with that either though. She could dance in the rain all night! It wasn't as if she'd done much else today, so she had far more energy then she knew what to do with. Last night she'd been up later than she usually was, and so didn't wake up until the sun was already pretty high up in the sky.

And then she just lazed around the clearing all day and tried to climb the rock pile again, but found it a bit hard with her twisted foot. It felt a lot better than it had the other day when it happened, though, so Rissa was certain in a few more days she could easily climb the den again.She didn't seem to have any problem at all bouncing and dancing around in the rain, though. Admittedly, she was just holding in the pain, because this was more fun than climbing the rock den, and she just didn't want to ruin it for herself. Rissa was quite surprised that no one was out here enjoying this wonderful rain with her. Was she the only one that liked the rain?

test italics
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/JessieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 290px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">It seemed as though the warm light rain had finally stopped. . .but it only replaced itself with chilly air and an even heavier rain than earlier. It hadn’t stopped Jessie from any of her hunts though. Before the rain had started the gray girl had been on a wild goose chase with a rabbit. Damn things were hard to spot when it started raining out of no where. Though the rabbit had put up a chase it hadn’t been enough for it. It seemed that in the heavy rain the animal’s den had collapsed, leaving it running for its dear life. . . A life that had been ended after much pushing the Jessie’s part. Now as she made her way back towards the denning area, the rabbit firmly set in her jaws, she relaxed as the heavy rain soaked her pelt. She did not complain. . .for she was one to love the rain, she could simply lay in it for awhile as the heavy drops would melt away some of the tension that would build up in her back muscles. It was like her own private therapy session.

As her paw steps fastened, her silky ears flicked as for her not to get water within them. A small smile gathered on her face as she stepped into the place she could now call home. Her tail wagged slightly as she looked around curiously. There didn’t seem to be anyone around at the moment and she was quite hungry after her hunt. None the less, the pups and their mother would surely need the food more than she. And with that she walked over to a dry area and set down the rabbit. When she was sure that it would stay as dry as it could possibly be she nodded her head to herself and turned around.

It didn’t seem as though the whole place was deserted though, for it seemed she had missed one small detail out. There she was. . .one of the pups. She wasn’t sure if she should have been talking to the girl or not, but she did want to get to know some of her new family, and so with no regrets she called out gently, “Hello there.”
[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
Played by Mily who has 194 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
For now Hotei was alone. That wicked Ice fella had finally left him in peace though
Hotei wasn't sure for how long. The dakr wolf wondered why exactly Ice was so..
nervous? No.. suspicious was the word for it. Why was Ice so suspicious of him?.
Hotei didn't do anything wrong. At least not that he knew of.

Moving Ice to the back of his mind Hotei was once again swallowed up in
amazement. His brother was alive! He had other family who were alive and well!
Hotei couldn't wait to meet up with Triell and his little nieces and nephews. Apparently
Indru had been busy while Hotei was gone.He had a bunch of new family members, Indru's
children to meet. Hotei was bubbling over with excitement. He headed straight for the
packs den. Before meeting any family Hotei had decided to meet with the alpha female
first. He wanted to make a good impression on her. Then maybe she would introduce him
to the pups and his new kin.

Padding through the territory Hotei was relaxed only by the smells of the other
pack wolves. He was assured by their crisscrossing scents that the pack was large and strong.
I wonder if Indru knows about Ruiko and the others? I should ask him sometime. I can't
believe I forgot to ask him about them before.
He grinned sheepishly to himself as the black
wolf rounded a corner and stopped in his tracks. The den was a number of leaps and
bounds away but in front of it stood two wolves. One which was achingly familiar
to the dark wolf and another whom made his excitement bubble over with
a large amount of tail wagging. Jessie and a very young wolf were not too far away.

Hey guys!" Hotei smiled the happiest smile he'd had in a long time. The burnt man had
forgotten about Jessie saying that she was from Swift River. Idiot! Of course she'd
be here!
Hotei bounded up to Jessie and the pup with youthful energy then stopped and sat
down in front of the two wolves.
"Sorry! I'm a little excited. I have just been having the best day of my life right now." He
ducked his head a little still grinning happily. He was apart of this pack. His family was
still alive!, and he already had a new friend in his new pack. Life was great!

Theme Song
[Image: hashtags-jessiehotei02.png]
Inactive Deceased
Rissa Tainn
Oh well! More rain for her. Rissa eventually rolled onto her back, rolling back and forth in the grass and mud, surely making a mess of herself, but caring very little. It felt wonderful. After she was thoroughly mucky, she rolled onto her belly and jumped to her paws, shaking off, though it did little good. The rain would eventually wash her off, sooner rather than later with the rate it was falling. Over the rain, she heard a voice, and spun around, spotting a slightly familiar face. A ghost of recognition crossed Rissa's face, at least telling her that this wasn't some stranger (although it was unlikely that she would've acted any different). "Hi! Come play in the rain!" Giggling, she barked out at the stranger, tail wagging over her back.

It was only a moment later then that another wolf appeared, much darker, and he looked kinda hurt. Well, she supposed that he didn't look in pain, but something was definitely wrong with him. In fact, he seemed far from hurt, and his happiness only spurred Rissa on. "Rain party! I'm Rissa. Now you tell me your names. Don't be rude!" She looked at both of them intently, hoping that they wouldn't try to wiggle their way out of admission. She'd certainly have to hunt them down and chew on their tails.

test italics
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/JessieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 290px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">Her tail curled in pleasure at the sight of her old friend before her and a large grin plastered itself onto her face. Her eyes sparkled in general interest as the black scarred male came closer. Was he Burn or was he Hotei? Judging from the carefree smirk on his face, she was sure he was Hotei. . .how odd, she was curious to ask if he had a twin of some sorts that looked like him, but left it be. She didn’t want to be a hassle to her friend. Her thoughts go interrupted by the yipping voice of the young girl in front of her. Rissa was her name? Her tail wagged behind her slightly and she gave a curt nod to Hotei in greeting. She didn’t want to have to sow dominance over him, but knew that if the pups were to learn from them, she too would have to set a good example.

And so her tail and ears would raise slightly, but her gaze would trail back towards Rissa, her small smile flashing her white pearls at the younger female. “I am Jessie Swiftpaw.” She did not speak her rank to the young royalty, for in truth it was not important. As she got older, Jessie wouldn’t be surprised if one of Indru’s darlings rose above her and she wouldn’t mind it. She would accept any place in the pack that she was given, even if in the end, it would end up being the lowest. In the end she ended up adding, “I honestly didn’t know if I was the only one who loved the presence of rain.” Her voice was soft and soothing, for she would never wish to alarm the young girl.
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
Hotei unfortunately dissagreed with the two other wolves. He did
not like the rain. Maybe a light shower was refreshing but getting soaked
through your pelt to the skin just made him uncomfortable and soggy. The black
wolf smiled at the little pup and in spite of his hate for water he smacked the
wet ground, long forelegs extended, and tail wagging. He growled childishly in his
play bow egging the pup on to play fight with him.

"You don't get to know my name until you beat me!" He laughed and
gave the pup a toothy grin. The dark wolf didn't care about dominance or status
right now. He was too busy meeting his new family. Besides they could all use a little
fun right now. Hotei readied himself to jump, but instead of jumping at Rissa he lept sideways
to Jessie trying to gnaw playfully on her scruff.
"You'll both have to catch me!" He began laughing while trying to get Jessie to play.

Theme Song
Inactive Deceased
Rissa Tainn
"Hi Jessie." Rissa greeted this new friend, her tail swishing high above her back. But the funny black wolf hadn't said his name yet. Her ears twisted back to Jessie as she spoke about her love for the rain, and Rissa laughed. "Rain!" She cheered, crouching so she could jump high into the air. The nameless wolf still hadn't said anything about his name or his love for rain yet, and Rissa stopped her celebrations as he slid into a play crouch. Fight for his name? Rissa's ears flipped back. That didn't seem like a very fair trade. Why couldn't he just tell her. Well, fine. She'd beat him then.

And by the time she was done, he wouldn't have the energy to speak. A growl vibrated in her throat, and she slid into her own crouch, twisted around to face Hotei as he'd already leaped for Jessie. "I fight you, stranger! And I wins." Her eyes narrowed and her tail swayed impatiently behind her, waiting for him to make a move.

test italics
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/JessieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 290px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">Jessie had not thought that a play fight would have been in action, if not for the giant weight that soon crushed her scruff. If it hadn’t been Hotei, she probably would have turned around and yelled at whoever had jumped on her. Now was no time for play fight, but considering the fact that Rissa was just a pup, she handled it quite well, and she was thoroughly pleased with herself. A small playful growl made its way out of her throat, and her gray and white head turned towards her friend, a playful gleam within her eyes. She tried rolling out of his grip and if successful then she would start playing fully poking at his stomach, for she was so small, her nose barely reached his chest. She was so caught up in messing around with Hotei that she had completely forgotten the reason as to why she had been so down lately.

Her old friend Brenton had been a missing piece of her ever since she had left, and now the fact that he was gone was coming back to bite her in the butt. She knew he had to stay there, but the fact that he wasn’t right next to her hunting and laughing with her had been bringing down her mood everyone once and awhile. Her eyes were now sparkling in happiness now as she watched Hotei carefully, getting transfixed easily by his shining yellow eyes. They reminded her of honey and she could easily get distracted by looking at the so often. She soon forgot that young Rissa was there, and just started prancing around Hotei like a small pup.
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
A large grin spread across the dark males muzzle. He'd done it! He had
gotten Jessie to play! His eyes danced as the Tainn watched Jessie prancing
around himin a wide arc. He waited until she was just to the left of Rissa and then
bounded forward trying to tug gently on her leg. His right eye was watching Rissa
and with his long right forleg he tried reaching for the pup while buggng the hell out of
Jessie. Soft snarls radiated from his throat while Hotei faught off an attack from
both sides.

"Gah!! The two super powerful ladies are gonna kill me!" He yipped twisting his
head sideways and nipping at Rissa. Then the dark man turned his head to his left
and fended off his silvery queen. Of course he would let her win. Though with his bulk
he could probably lift all four of her paws off the ground if she decided to jump onto his back.

Theme Song
(This post was last modified: Sep 24, 2012, 01:31 PM by Hotei.)
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
OOC: I am assuming that Rissa got tired and went to go take a nap since she is going to be discontinued at the moment.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Jessie-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:250px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
She watched, as it seemed, that Rissa became quite tired with their playful banter and went off to take a nap in the denning area. Jessie, however, was not satisfied with how everything was turning out. She needed to beat this handsome male. Her front paw lifted, batting at the air, before she reared back on her hind paws and attempting to chew on his ear. Her emerald eyes sparkled in delight as she watched the male in front of him. How nice it was to have another friend. . .someone whom she could trust!! A pack mate. . .someone who was not her sister.

Her tail wagged playfully behind her as she stared at him, before a playful laugh escaped her muzzle as she slid onto her back, exposing her stomach, a small laugh radiating from her small mouth. It was an obnoxious thing to her own ears and she struggled quickly within herself to stop the laugh. Her paw covered her mouth quickly, in a shy manor, before she would uncover it and look up at him with glowing admiration.