(See All?) Announcements
499 Users Online
Bing, Khalon

wear my soul and call me a liar — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Acrylic who has 10 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Caesar Gallus
http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u460/Adrenalineapparition/Caesartable-1.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top-center; background-color: #05090b; border-top-left-radius: 50px 35px; border-top-right-radius: 50px 35px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 50px 35px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 50px 35px;" align="justify">

"Oooh, prettyprettypretty!" an excited coo left the tiny beast’s lips as he emerged from the woodland to stand at the edge of a massive clearing. Tongue slid from jaws to lick along lips almost nervously as the creature surveyed the land before him. A flash of brown caught his attention, and a few cautious steps were taken forward, tattered ears perking. It was… a rabbit! Instantly jaws began to slaver, stomach twisting lightly as he was again reminded of how hungry he was. "C’mere Mr. Bunny," he giggled, head lowering as rabid eyes were trained onto the plump little body just yards ahead. Gradually, the ebony wolf crept closer, his front lowering and his rump wiggling. The moment he thought he was close enough, a wild shriek left lips and he bolted forth, the rabbit shooting away. For another few seconds the lad would keep up well, his limbs a speeding blur as they threw his weightless body forward and an open mouthed grin splattered across his face, tongue dangling free. For a bit, it seemed as though he was really going to get it.

And then the smaller animal popped itself into a hole – very likely its home. "NOOOO!" a dramatic wail tore through the air as Caesar dove towards the tunnel entrance. Scrabbling forepaws dug at the hole briefly before his head was thrust into the darkness. "Come baaaack! Caesar needs you in his tummy!" Hind limbs would push hard and the tiny wolf would wiggle furiously until he’d manage to stuff his head and forelegs in. Farther and farther he pushed until his shoulders were wedged in the rabbit hole, and he couldn’t get any farther in. Large eyes blinked in the darkness, and the creature finally gave up the chase with a sigh and attempted to pull himself out. But his shoulders wouldn’t budge. All that remained on the surface was a slightly trembling rump, hoisted up by bony hind legs. "Uh-oh…" a small squeak emerged from muzzle.

"Speech."

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Butterflies danced around the meadow, their colorful wings whispering on the breeze. The sight brought a small smile onto a golden fae’s lips as she watched the little ball take place. It deemed out at how the only thing that could make her smile for the time being would have been butterflies. Monarch butterflies to be exact. . . Her tail wagged behind her in glee as she watched. It was the only thing that held beauty to her now. She used to have much confidence in her own looks but now she didn’t feel as though her beauty mattered much to her. With one eye permanently shut, and leg healing slowly, and scar covering her pelt she was a sight for poor eyes. Her recovery in Willow Ridge had been going quite well though.

All of the muscle and fat that she had lost was slowly starting to bring her back into shape. She had Elettra to thank for that. . .but she did miss her family in Copper Rock Creek. She missed them so much, and it seemed odd as to how Elettra hadn’t contacted one of her pack members. . .or perhaps the regal leader had gone to them without her realizing it. It wouldn’t have surprised her. Time seemed to blur with her for the time being. She didn’t even know how long she had been staying within the lands of Willow Ridge.. .but for once she had decided she had wanted another sign of piece. . .and hence, she sought out the meadows, one of the first places she had encountered when she had entered Relic Lore.

Before long, the peace was broken with startled yelping. It brought Nina’s emerald eye to shine in worry as she grunted, getting off of her paws. Whoever was yapping wasn’t too good at keeping their mouth shut. . .but it didn’t matter. Standard instinct was to call out in hopes to find some help. With a large heaving breath she started forward towards the voice that she had heard. After a while of limping, she came in contact with a wagging rump. She sighed a small, ‘Oh dear.’ before starting forward again. She called louder, just in case the small boy couldn’t hear her, "Excuse me? Can you hear me?"
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Acrylic who has 10 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Caesar Gallus
http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u460/Adrenalineapparition/Caesartable-1.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top-center; background-color: #05090b; border-top-left-radius: 50px 35px; border-top-right-radius: 50px 35px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 50px 35px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 50px 35px;" align="justify">

"Oooh, poopy-doopy bunny!" the imp would grunt in irritation, brows furroing as he frowned. That dumb Mr. Bunny had gotten him stuck! And all he’d wanted to do was have a little bite! The wrinkled expression of annoyance would disappear as he heard something above. Ears swiveled the best they could in the tunnel to catch the muffled question. Someone was near his butt. Instantly, potential danger was sensed and he would try again to yank himself free with no avail. A small huff escaped lips before he stopped squirming again, head twisting in the hole. Brain would then repeat the question to itself, and he’d find an answer. "Uhm yes," he replied absently, scooting his hind paws to the edge of the hole where he’d pull again.

Yet again there was no success, and his rump would drop to the ground, legs tired of holding it up. He couldn’t escape, but perhaps he could reason with the stranger if they were thinking about hurting him. "Please don’t eat Caesar’s butt! He needs it!" the wolf would squeak up to the unknown other, just in case they were thinking about it. "Stranger person can lick it if he-she wants just a taste, but Caesar promises it’s icky!" Perfect. If the stranger thought his butt tasted icky, they probably wouldn’t want to eat it, and he’d be safe.

"Speech."

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">She had to try hard not to smile at the silliness the young thing was showing. . .it reminded her of herself when she had been younger. Jumping around like a wild thing. In her current situation she knew the best thing to do was to try and be calm. And it was what she had been trained to do, so when her voice hopefully reached the young boy’s voice, they would be calm, "I am not going to hurt you. I am here to help, dear. . . Now, I am going to dig an area around your body to see if I can dig you out. In my current condition it might not be the easiest thing to do. If I‘m hurting you just howl and I‘ll stop. Please don‘t be alarmed."

She was hoping that her voice would sound somewhat soothing as her paws began to work at the ground near the boy’s rump. Her goal was to not nick the young man while digging around him. . .but for the time being she remained unsure of how he would react. She simply kept digging though, the burn already starting to make its way into her shoulder blades. She had not thought of working her muscles much since her injuries and the costs were high now as she waited patiently for the whole to become wider. She just hoped the young pup would be alright.
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.