(See All?) Announcements
576 Users Online
Bing, Google

Pushing you to the Limit — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade led the women he loved up the steep slopes of the mountain. The harder air made for better training. She would be pushed to the limit, she had to make every breath count if she was to be the best she could be. Every breath counted in every moment in battle. One of the things he'd learned as a younger pupil to his father. One of the good things he'd taken from his juvinile years. Maybe it was here, on the mountain, he could officially declare his love for her and she could offcically be Ms. Gabrielle Rosealia Slayer. Elettra couldn't be mad. She'd never said anything about having a mate but not having pups. It could be allowed. He'd found a possible loop hole.

Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore.

He had to stop worrying about himself, but the memories just flashed through. He had to worry about Rose. She was newer, by the sounds of her trama, she was most likely a timid and shy wolf. But she wasn't all what she appeared to be. There was something in her heart that had him falling for her again. Every time he saw her.

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
http://i45.tinypic.com/23sgruw.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #690000;">
Her bones were weakened. Her spirit was dry. She was thirsty, and the slightest bit hot. It was a cloudy sky above them, humid winds blowing but no scent of the familiar, ever-so-pleasing rain. Her nose slightly moved in low happiness. Yellow eyes dulled with tire from walking and a worry for herself, she looked at Shade and sent her worry envelope to his mailbox. "I know I'm not, but are you okay?" Her British accent echoed through the tight, silent mountain air.

She narrowed her eyes with concern for her love. Although he didn't know it, and she planned to tell him, she loved everything he did. And she knew that he was only taking her here to make her a stronger, braver wolf for the pack. It was for the best. She twitched her ear and felt her uncomfortable, sore paw pads throb a bit. "Can we go to the river again for a minute?" She murmured. She could run there only to soak her paws. It was a few seconds away, since they weren't too far from Bramble Falls to the south. But she knew there was a 50% chance he would disagree. She wouldn't go against him if he told her not to, though.

Watching him hopefully, Gabrielle licked her chops and felt her tail get that little twitching cat-thing when she was waiting for someone to reply. She was glad to stop walking for a while though. She relaxed and sat down, wrapping her popping tail around her paws un-evenly, but not caring much because she was burning with the summer-to-fall heat."speech"

Table by Abbie, for Abbie
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade's breatheing had adjusted faster then Rosealia. No doubt she was thirsty again. "I know I'm not, but are you okay?" She said. The confirmation that that is all he needed to know. He'd batter train farther down, he took a right turn to a little brook that would lead and flow into the river eventually farther time when Rosealia asked if they could go down to the river again.

<b style="color:#8e989d">"Welcome to Mountain of Dire Rosealia. The brook here is for water and I bet you're wondering why I lugged you out here just for training. The harder air made for better training. You have to be pushed to the limit, you had to make every breath count if you was to be the best you could be. Every breath counted in every moment in battle. One of the things I'd learned as a younger pupil to my father at a younger age." He said softly. A warm smile on his face.

Shadfe took a sip from the brook and sat down by the river to wait for Rosealia. It made him rememeber his younger days. Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore. Then he came to meet the beautiful Rose that stood before him.

table by bryony
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
http://i45.tinypic.com/23sgruw.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #690000;">
"Wow. That's a really good idea for training. You father must've been very smart." Her British, polite tone complimented Shade's ruthless father, although she didn't know of his cruelty. A lumbering wind oozed by and caused the trees to shiver. She wished she was shivering instead of getting over heatstroke. She wished she was one of those trees. Her yellow eyes darted down to the water, where her brown-hued paws and cracked pads skimmed the water and jerked up painfully with the stining. "Every time." The lady murmured, looking at Shade and nodding with understanding. She knew that he wanted to only benefit her.

She felt the trace of a smile upon her lips. "Thank you for taking me out here." Her words were sweet sounding as she affectionately licked his shoulder, but she guessed that mates were un-allowed in Willow Ridge, so she smiled neutrally so he would think that her affection was only because he was a friend and packmate. She looked at him with respect, and avoided eye contact with him for a moments of unbreakable silence, as she looked a usual, dull Bole of a tree by the banks.
"speech"

user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
"Wow. That's a really good idea for training. You father must've been very smart. Thank you for taking me out here." Those words. Made his heart sting. <b style="color:#8e989d">"He was very wise. But very foolish." He said, remembereing his dark past. Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore.

<b style="color:#8e989d">"This was my favorite spot. The only place I could get away from my horrible and tragic past. But now, I have a new spot. It travels as well. It is wherever a certain wolf goes." He said. Lost in thought.

table by bryony
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
Gabbie tilted her head. Although she didn't get it, she was sort of relating to him. Her concious was telling her that she had a new favorite spot too. "But what does that mean?" Annoyed with his twisting and winding words, she blinked and finally gave up on it. She focused on him, realizing just how much she actually loves him. Handsome, dark golden and brown features, orange eyes, a stance that made her feel protected. But there was more to him than she thought. He was thinking about something important, something hidden.

Gabrielle narrowed her eyes and gave up again. "Should we start now?" She asked, her paws now fully in the water but now being taken out and shaken. Her yellow knives for eyes looked outwards, towards the mountain to the east. They would have to climb it a little ways again, but her paws were ready now. She was energized, refreshed, happy-although still puzzled by Shade. She smiled slightly. Somehow, she knew that this puzzling words may have been about her. There was no guarantee.
"speech"

user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
"Should we start now?" Asked Rose. Of course. He was forgetting what he came up here to do, train Rosealia. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Yes, of course. Attack me, remember, this is training and not a real fight. Cannot tell you how many 'training sessions of mine' have turned into bloodbaths. It's a mock fight, but try to pick uip my strategy as you go and use it against me." He said. He put himself in a defensive position with a weak stance. He would gain balance and control at the last second and dodge the attack, then leap for the leg.

As he waited, he knew that something was going on inside her head. He knew she had no idea of the violence, gore and blood spilled. No one knew except Shadowstorm and Shade himself. They swore only to tell the closests of friends and they're amtes if they were to find mates. Something lurched inside him. A gut feeling, but what was it? Did he truely have that feeling for her. That look in her beautiful eyes. He knew it was love. But did she love him back?

table by bryony
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
I think that's the first post without a flashback I've seen you post. JK. No mock intended <3

"Alright. I'm ready." Gabrielle felt herself tense as she wondered where to start. She pretended to be Shade's enemy. Although Gabrielle wasn't used to scuffling, she pretended he was a piece of prey...or maybe even the grizzly bear that mauled her father. She let out a small growl and readied up. With her almost maximum speed, she smiled and ran at him to her right, but physicked and moved to the left at the last second, aiming to sharply bite his neck with her small jaws. She felt herself unsure of how her trick would go, but she still did it. Her gut said he wouldn't expect a trick in her moves. She didn't expect it either until the last millisecond, where she skidded sideways and attempted to clasp his neck in her moving jaws.
"speech"
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Rose was faster then Shade, leaving him with a surprise lurch towards him. He however, was a strategist, He ducked at the last second, avoiding a neck blow. <b style="color:#8e989d">"That was good Rose, but remember, I have the stronger strategy, I was trained to think ahead." He said, leaping for her paws, if she moved, he'd have just enough time to adjust with a surprise move up his fur.As he leapt, he eyed her carefully. Looking for any hint of emotion in the yellow orbs. Ah, the thing Shade did not understand was the furry behind the eye that he could not see into.

It reminded him so much of Shade's father. Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore. He was lucky to meet this beautiful fae.
(Muse problems=history rememberance)

table by bryony
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
Gabrielle felt herself surprised with his ducking strategy. Well done, but not well enough for either of them. She knew she had to show Shade he was wrong. She was too confident to be proven wrong now. He ears layed flat on her head as she put him into slow motion for herself. She often put everything se was trying to catch in the hunt into slow motion like this. He was kidding himself about his strength. She smirked. "That's where you're wrong, though, my dear Shade. You can't out-think speed." She claimed, jumping up and leaping forward, either landing on Shade or on the ground-but either may have gotten her away from a blow to the paws or stomach. Her back legs had propelled her well, better than they ever did when she ran. Their muscle payed off as he brought her small weight high into the air like a slinky.
"speech"
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!