(See All?) Announcements
520 Users Online
Bing, Google

I'll be your Juliet, If you'll be my Romeo.. — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
http://i45.tinypic.com/23sgruw.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #690000;">
Gabrielle sighed. She, tiredly, yawned and curled up right next to Shade affectionately. She nuzzled him like she had done when she confessed to him. She listened to his slow, steady heartbeats as he fell into sleep. She smelled his willow and cloud scent. She enjoyed the warmth in his aura and softness of his fur. She was in love with him. Although the way she fell asleep was peaceful, her dreams weren't too peaceful. A nightmare filled her dream screen:

The soft humming of hummingbirds filled the air. The whole forest was almost fake. Flowery, bright green, soft and like a lullaby. Gabrielle had no control over where she walked as she made herself to a thicket in the forest. She padded through it, hearing the loud laughs and giggles of puppies. 'Elettra must've had pups.' Gabbie thought as she crossed the high grasses to the clearing, where two puppies and Shade lay in front of a beautiful willow root den. "Mommy!" The pups yelled as Gabrielle slowly approached. They jumped all over, until finally, knocking their 'mother' down and wrestling with her. But it only lasted for so long. The whole forest turned dark, and everyone turned gray except for the two pups, who seemed to be confused and worried when Shade started to scream at them to run. Seconds later, a big bear emerged from the trees. It was black with gray hairs-except the size of a grizzly bear. It was Elettra. And one thing gave it's identity away-the eerie ghostly pale eyes....
"speech"

Table by Abbie, for Abbie
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!