(See All?) Announcements
552 Users Online
Bing, Google

It's Adventure Time! ( Durai ) — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Timeline for this.. This is occurring the night after Sibo dies.
<i>August 18th - Cloudy - Dusk</i>

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #003377;">
The tree's were restless. Their twining branches shook in the wind causing
and eerie crackling noise. Cherries were dropping from the tree's as the wind buffetted
them. A wolf jumped as a cherry dropped onto her silvery head. Then the silent creature
nosed the berry curious about it. Once curiousity was satisfied the she wolf continued
padding along through the orchard. Her senses stayed alert and kept her tense while she
strode along searching for danger.

Narimé had been feeling very unsure of herself lately. She would jump ever time
apackmate spoke to her, and she was having no luck during her recent hunts. The
young girl had no clue what exactly was bothering her. She just felt like something was
wrong in the world, but every time she looked to see if something was amiss the she wolf
would find the pack happy and healthy. Nothing was wrong. So why did she have this inkling
of hopelessness drowning her like a downpour.

And the rain falls on me...When the souls of the departed shed their tears for those
who had not yet taken the journey to the deep darkness. Those tears in turn provide life
to those who still dwell in the land of the living. So the rain falls...

Narimé was baffled by the words that danced across her memory. Last night
she had a strange dream. She had been warm but moist as the pelt of a wet
wolf snuggled in next to her. Narimé did not know who this wolf was who had shown
up in this dream. At first she thought it was Sloane, but then the voice came. A deep rich
womans voice that melted Narimé's ears. The voice chanted those words. Then at the end
of the dream Narimé opened her eyes and looked up into the deep blue orbs of the
strange enchanting female. All of the sudden then Narimé had woken wondering what she'd
just seen. The young wolf would not forget those eyes though. They held sadness and
what seemed like worry. Narimé had never felt so confused.

Knowing that she would continue being a burden to the pack until she set her
mind straight Narimé fled across the border and ran as far north as she could. She had
passed the creek where she'd met two strange wolves, Dakota and Pakuna. Then she
turned farther north and ended up in this new place. It was dark out but Narimé didn't
care. She didn't feel tired. Instead she looked around the new landscape with curious bright
eyes. She wanted to just get away from whatever was bugging her.
Maybe.. She thought, I will feel better after a little break from pack activities?
She trod upon a few smushed berries and giggled when their ink-like color began
staining her paws a pinkish color.
code by bryony

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViKaGA0Isrc' target='_blank'>Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)</a>

Played by Abbie who has 25 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Durai Pyro
<span style='color:brown'>Durai slowly padded along the trees. He had no idea what to expect here, but he felt an eerie since of silence and darkness around him. He blinked his amber brown eyes against the orchard trees, making them look like rocks on the ground as the big wolf padded. His huge silver paws glittered with dew from the past drizzle in the orchard. He shook his silvery and white pelt, then continued on through the maze of trees. He had just woken from a nightly cat nap, so he still had a drowsy mind. Every time he smashed a cherry of stepped in a blood-red puddle of trampled fruit, it felt like smashing a bug and getting red guts everywhere. His ears went down every single time he smashed another crunchy, sweet ball of juice.

But a scent, smelling of willows and the peaceful scent of the drooping willows territory came across him. He looked around, but there was no one to be seen. He growled a low warning growl, he large stature stopping in the middle of the step, making him look like a startled deer. His amber shaded eyes slitted and bolted around suspiciously. <span style='color:gray'><b>"Who's there?</b></span></span>
(This post was last modified: Aug 24, 2012, 02:10 AM by Durai.)
May be a potential Copper Rock Creek packmate ?!
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #003377;">
Narimé's ears perked as the sound of a voice sounded not too far away.
She was sure it was another wolf and that they'd asked "Who's there." but other
than that she did not know who exactly had said it. She darted around a few tree's
looking for the wolf who had made the sound. Just then the young wolfs gaze fell upon the
stranger wolf. She noted his large size and was immediately wary as she approached.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I'm here.." She padded forward slowly as she looked
over the new wolf. He was of tall build like she, but with more muscle than herself. She
judged him as a fighter not a hunter with his size and strength. Lowering her head a little
the yearling stepped forward out from under the tree wagging her tail and
smiling. She showed no hint of aggression, just friendliness with a hint of caution.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Who are you?" She asked averting her gaze but still
managing to show the big male curiosity in her blue orbs.
She stopped a good number of feet away giving the silvery male
space should he so want it.
code by bryony

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViKaGA0Isrc' target='_blank'>Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)</a>

Inactive II. Subordinate
Durai Pyro
<span style='color:brown'>Durai knew, he didn't even have to look at her. She was small. Her voice matched her age. He guessed she was about 17 months, maybe a little less. His ears perked, but with no surprise. He blinked and his amber eyes caught the moonlight in a bright, short glisten. He showed no dominance, and actually smiled. He showed no caution for the stranger, for she was too small to hurt anything his size. <span style='color:gray'>"Hi there."</span> He said calmly, sitting down immediately with such confidence that you were sure he had no cares in the world. <span style='color:gray'>"Durai Pyro..."</span>

The young man smirked. He was only three, and still very much like a fifteen month old in the inside. He swished his silvery tail against the patchy ground. He felt submission in the lady still. <span style='color:gray'>"So, who are you? Your a pack member, I take it? A little young. Were you born into a pack?"</span> Durai inquired, feeling things calm down with his friendliness. </span>
(This post was last modified: Aug 24, 2012, 02:38 AM by Durai.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
The male seemed very relaxed after he realized who was speaking to him.
His calm demeaner made Narimé less tense and she was able to dip her head in hello
with a calm smile on her face. After he spoke his name she relaxed herself into a sit and
watched him from her space with her tail still wagging.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Hello sir.. My name is Narimé Lagina." She spoke
happily while watching his tail thump along on the ground. Surely this silver man was
not a dangerous one? She'd met other wolves who did not seem near as friendly as this
male did. The two kindest male wolves coming to the she wolf's mind were Hotei and
Sloane. They were the largest males she'd met so far and both of them were very friendly.

He asked her a few questions and wondered about one of them. Was she born
into a pack? Appearantly not. At least that was what her old alpha had said, but she
had been raised in the pack ever siince she could remember. So the girl did not really
know what was truth or fiction.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I am from a pack. It's called Willow Ridge, and I
am going to be the best huntress of our pack." She answered raising her head proudly
showing off her height.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"But yes I was raised in a pack. Though it wasn't the pack
that I am living in now. I used to live in a pack far to the south of here called Dnakinna
pack." She answered truthfully. The young wolf would not have to hide anything about
Dnakinna pack anymore. Not since she was no longer a member of the pack.
<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"So you're a loner huh? I'm gonna sk you something
if it's okay. Have you ever met a white wolf with amber eyes? He has grayish
black fur running down his shoulders and back too. I have been looking for
him. He's my father. We kinda got seperated a while ago..." She didn't
give Durai an explaination of how they'd gotten seperated. Right now she was in
no mood to tell that story. Not with her depressed feelings banging around inside her heart.
code by bryony

(This post was last modified: Aug 24, 2012, 03:06 AM by Narimé.)

Inactive II. Subordinate
Durai Pyro
<span style='color:brown'>Durai felt a yawn from waking up force his huge jaws open. He looked at her, pretty sure he could engulf her in one bite if he wanted. He blinked and looked at her as she answered him slowly. He looked at her. <i>Willow Ridge?</i> He had been there one other time before. He would say straight out, the territory's peaceful scent of willows was quite distinct. He shook his itching pelt instead of scratching it up and stretched out, laying on his stomach. He was the size of a grown man in length, weight, and he was exceptional in foot-to-shoulder height. Many wolves were born outside of Relic Lore, so this Dnakinna pack was nothing unusual.

He was saddened to hear this second part. <span style='color:gray'><b>"You seem fond of this wolf. Who is he?"</b></span> He asked before answering, ears perked up with curiosity. He wondered the relations of this wolf to a 15 month old puppy. Perhaps a lost family member? It occurred to him maybe she'd prefer not to speak of it, but it was too late and he looked at her with curious brown eyes.
</span>
(This post was last modified: Aug 24, 2012, 03:10 AM by Durai.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
She already said he was her father. XD

When the wolf asked further about what had happened she flinched inwardly.
The bear's roar sounded loudly in her ears as the memory of it passed through her
thoughts. It startled her a bit and she turned around to look for danger around the
trees. Satisfied that there was no bear near Narimé looked back to Durai and
shrugged her wide shoulders.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"If it's okay I would rather not talk about it. All I can
say is that I have been searching for him a long time now. I'm not really sure if
I will ever see him again. My father probably knows I'm safe here in Lore and
won't come looking for me quickly. He's gotto take care of himself first now that
I have a home..." She looked down at her paws and began grooming her chest fur.
The young silvery wolf hoped that he wouldn't pester her further about how they'd
gotten seperated. If he did Narimé wasn't sure if she could keep herself together while
retelling her story for what felt like the hundreth time.
code by bryony

Inactive II. Subordinate
Durai Pyro
<span style='color:brown'>Durai felt silly that he had actually spaced out and re-asked who this wolf was. He felt like he shouldn't ask again, so he didn't and just stayed silent. He tried to think of something to say in comfort, but he couldn't. He had given up on searching for his family long ago. <span style='color:gray'><b>"I'm sorry that happened, but keep up that hope, kid. I'm sure your father's out there, somewhere, maybe he met mine. My family members were drowned. I don't know...I guess I always wonder if they lived.."</b></span> One, in particular, was his brother, Blake. He had always loved Boa, and his sister, Danielle....

No, he wasn't going to say maybe-because by now he was sure they all did. He didn't know why he ever said that he thought one had met her father. He felt bad, because he had constantly told himself his family was dead. He was giving little Narime false hope. Every last one of their faces and personalities, gone in the waters of Ellesmere Island. He shook his pelt for the third time, obviously discomforted by it. He sighed and got over his family suddenly. Enough grieving.</span>
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
She was surprised to hear the male talk about his family being drowned. What
a horrible way to die...
She thought silently and felt sorry for him. He had gone
through worse than she had been through. He lost his whole family, whereas she had
only lost her father.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I'm sorry.." She saw his expression grow somber
wished for him to feel better.Then all of the sudden just a minute later and Durai did
indeed seem to be fine again. She wondered about that. He;s probably already grieved
for far longer than I have. Durai might already be at ease with his loss.
She wished that
she could feel the same. Constantly worrying about her father was giving her headaches
recently. She always felt like it was raining on her, and no matter what tree or cave she
stood under; Narimé couldn't escape from the cold depressing rain.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I don't know for how long I can keep my hope alive for.."
She muttered softly after sitting nearer the male. Near enough to feel comfort from him, but
far enough away to give him space.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"So what are you doing after this?" the silver girl tried
to change the topic. It would be better for the both of them if they didn't think about
lost family and friends.
code by bryony

Inactive II. Subordinate
Durai Pyro
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/DuraiTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:190px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
His pale, ghostly blue-ish gray eyes looked up and searched the silver female. "I sincerely hope you find him, though. You have hope for your family member still." The white ghost murmured softly, dipping his head and looking down. He looked back up. He noticed that she seemed to be glad to change the subject up after a few minutes of 'sorries.' He smiled when she asked what he was doing today, since he was doing absolutely nothing at this moment. Durai stood up and took a deep breath. His eyes wandered around. "Nothing. I'm free. So...let's go on an adventure then, Narime."

Sorry. Short post. Rushing because I shouldn't be on the PC right now. I'll edit it to be more.