(See All?) Announcements
652 Users Online
Bing, Sophrosnia, Google, Aven

I am a Wolf, not Titanium — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Nighttime, partly cloudy, about 50 degrees (F)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shadowstorm growled a bit to herself. She was looking around to see where Nina had gone. The highly rude fae needed the approval of the healer before she could attempt to prove her worth to Ruiko. Shadowstorm laid down, frustrated because she couldn't find so much as a whiff of the healer near here. She'd been searching for days. But alas, it was useless. She was an idiot. She drifted calmly into a peaceful slumber, that quickly turned into a nightmare.

Shadowstorm was sitting in a peaceful cave. Next to her brother and her brothers mate Rosealia. Although she did not recognize Rosealia because Rose and Shadow had not yet met. However, she felt as if Rose was allowed in the dream. Shade and Rose had had a litter. The little cuties had been squirming and asking to leave the birthing den. Shadowstorm simply laughed a bit and went out for some fresh air. It was there, she ran into her father. Her father told her what a disgrace had come to the family name. The peacefulness of Shade and Shadow had apparently made her father not very happy. She growled, leaping at her father and clawing his face to protect the family in the den. She would sacrifice her life to let them live peacefully. Her mother appeared beside her and they attacked the evil man. Shadowstorm was struck down to the ground, unable to get up with’ The Slayer Kick of Justice’. Just as she faded back into reality, her mother slain her father and all was peaceful in they happy kingdom.

Shadowstorm woke peacefully, the nightmare had ended in a ‘happy ever after’. Shadowstorm knew that she would give her life for her brother. Just as long as he lived a happy and healthy life. Maybe even find a mate. Little did Shadowstorm know, he already had. Everything was well as she peered at what she could see of the Sacred Grove."Speech goes between these"

(This post was last modified: Aug 25, 2012, 12:18 AM by Shadowstorm.)
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Played by Bryony who has 4 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Willoughby Newton
New to these lands, Willoughby had settled himself comfortably in a forest, half of which seemed to reek with new life. Had there been a fire? Not recently, he'd deducted, but from the way the trees grew, and how small everything seemed to be, there had been one. He'd decided not to stay where the fire had slain the trees, but rather within the aged forest. There was better cover there, obviously, and he was quite sure that he'd rather keep himself hidden away until he was comfortable with this unfamiliar place. Today's journey had brought him straight into another wood, though it was much greener than The Wildwood was, and it smelled strongly of pack lands. Willow wasn't at all keen on having him hind end chewed off so soon, and so he kept to the fringes of the mystical jungle where the scent harassed his nostrils less.

It was a lovely place, certainly, and part of him desired to meet with the wolves that ruled a part of it. But he was certain that his scent was still that of all the places he'd seen, and was not yet overtaken by the general odor of these lands. No need to ruffle any feathers. Darkness was taking over now, and he was quite tempted to go and explore where there would perhaps be some more exposed moonlight.

<center>user posted image<br>
<a href="http://relic-lore.net/index.php?act=ST&f=30&t=2772">plots</a> | <a href="http://relic-lore.net/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=2821">art studio</a> | <a href="http://relic-lore.net/index.php?showtopic=2797">gifts</a></div></div></center>
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shadowstorm scented another wolf. She was instantly on high alert. "Who goes there?" She called, a flashback insuring from her dream. Shadowstorm was sitting in a peaceful cave. Next to her brother and her brothers mate Rosealia. Although she did not recognize Rosealia because Rose and Shadow had not yet met. However, she felt as if Rose was allowed in the dream. Shade and Rose had had a litter. The little cuties had been squirming and asking to leave the birthing den. Shadowstorm simply laughed a bit and went out for some fresh air. It was there, she ran into her father. Her father told her what a disgrace had come to the family name. The peacefulness of Shade and Shadow had apparently made her father not very happy. She growled, leaping at her father and clawing his face to protect the family in the den. She would sacrifice her life to let them live peacefully. Her mother appeared beside her and they attacked the evil man. Shadowstorm was struck down to the ground, unable to get up with’ The Slayer Kick of Justice’. Just as she faded back into reality, her mother slain her father and all was peaceful in they happy kingdom.

Shadowstorm was haunted, she instantly shut all emotions from her eyes, fur, mind. She shut down her emotions for protection.

(This post was last modified: Aug 30, 2012, 08:53 PM by Shadowstorm.)

user posted image

user posted image
Played by Bryony who has 4 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Willoughby Newton
His ears perked, catching the sound of another voice, and his anti-celadon eyes shifted, spotting a dark mass a few yards away. His nose twitched then, clearly catching her scent. Female and alone. Perhaps she'd been sleeping and he'd distrubed her with his late night romp. The right thing to do would to go apologize and then go on his merry way and let her get back to sleep. Turning on his heels, Willoughby walked slowly towards the stranger, keeping his head low so as not to scare her. "Pardon me, miss. I didn't mean to wake you. I shall definitely keep my footsteps lighter."
<center>user posted image<br>
<a href="http://relic-lore.net/index.php?act=ST&f=30&t=2772">plots</a> | <a href="http://relic-lore.net/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=2821">art studio</a> | <a href="http://relic-lore.net/index.php?showtopic=2797">gifts</a></div></div></center>
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
(SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!)
<i>"Pardon me, miss. I didn't mean to wake you. I shall definitely keep my footsteps lighter."</i> She shook her head. <b>"You didn't wake me kind sir. I'm shadow, Shadowstorm Slayer."</b> She said calmly, her eyes a confusing shade of many emotions. She looked at the wolf, in a way, examining him, finding if he had any weaknesses in case it came to a fight ever. She looked harder, did he have a haunting past? She had one. <i>"My tale isn't heroic, or nice as your history I'm sure. But I'll tell you anyways since you're my friend. I was born to adestinct pair of Lone Wolves that to be honest. Hated other wolves. My brother Shade and I started training to survive in a place far from Relic Lore called Death Pine Forest. The first lesson my father taught us, even though I now, after seeing the strength of packs, was Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He specifically told us never to join a pack, or we would taint our blood line. MY brother tried to object as he was the more reasonable one, my father beat him. I tried to get him to stop, he beat me. My father was a cruel, mean steel wall. Whenever I did something wrong, he beat me as a punishment. My mother eventually stepped in, conquering her fear of my father. She was too beaten. It got worse. During my final 'test' , a hunting assignment before I was to go off an live my life. My mother and fahter were attacked by a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, I ran for his life. I thought all my family to be dead. My grandparents gone. My father was an only child, same as my mum as far as I know, I thought my brother Shade was in dead. But truth is he joined a pack called Willow Ridge. Odd, after all these years, he went against my father's teachings. By the end of our lessons. He was set on the goal of never being in a pack ever. "</i>

user posted image

user posted image