(See All?) Announcements
517 Users Online
Bing, Google

Who to Trust — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 66 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KamotaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:325px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Kamota wandered the mountains, his ears perked, his nose smelling around. His ancestry haunting his eyes. It haunted him too much. Kamota was born to a pair of Lone Wolves. Suspected to be the 'runt' of the litter compared to his massive siblings. He was looked down upon and shunned by his siblings and sometimes his father too. No matter what he did, it was never good enough.It infuriated him. When he was about a year old, ad his parents had finished teaching the survival basics, he left, ran away with not a simple good-bye. It was too painful for him to have to face them with a good-bye. Even being the runt, he loved his parents and siblings and they loved him back. He continued forward, finding a pack called Lemon Sears. Odd name he'd never encountered, he joined and learned the ways of the pack. One day, a brush fire killed the alphas and they're pups and seconds who tried to help them. A fight for power commenced and Kamota was unwillingly sucked into the fight. He left the pack in fear of being killed and continued on, he left at the age of two years. Exactly one year after leaving his family and 9 months after he joined the pack. He then entered the majestic Relic Lore to begin a new life. Looking for a pack. His new journey.

A familiar scent filled his nose. No, it couldn't be. could it?"Speech goes between these."

[Image: Kamota-sig01.png]
-Like a phoenix, I rise from the ashes.-
~Anger is a short madness.
Played by Abbie who has 53 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tenzin Laylani
<blockquote>Tenzin trotted south the base of the mountain, looking for an easy way up. He found a gentle slope near the sound of rushing water. Although the rushing water smelled nice, he wasn't thirsty and decided to check up the gentle slope up the large mountain. Slowly climbing the hill to a plateau, he felt his ragged body screaming an ache from the constant walking. He hadn't eaten since last week and pain crusted his stomach like a disease. His heart kept a regular and the russet and brown male stopped in the middle of the medium-sized step to the mountain. A familiar shape loomed in the distance, between two large mountain in the middle of the range.

What would Tip tell me? What would Jupitus do? The religious male consulted his mental book of teachings until he gave up. He was going to take this into his own paws. The god of the gods would just have to let him do this himself. Silence crackled the air as he slowly rounded behind the oblivious wolf. Why did he smell so much like his brothers and sisters did? <b>"Who are you!?"</b> The male cautiously roared, tail in the air. Something was wrong. He was sure he met this wolf before, but he didn't take chances.

<b>"Answer me now, stranger!"</b> He spat, snarling now as he overshadowed the slightly smaller wolf.

This was going to be Tenzin's battle to win, whether it be through words, faith, or tooth and claw.</blockquote>

[Image: NPminiCBD.png]
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KamotaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:325px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Kamota's worst night mare had come true. A gleam in his eyes. It was indeed who he scented, it was his brother Tenzin. "T-T-Tenzin. Have you come to finish me off then brother?" He asked, apparent fear in his voice as he shrunk down in size. His brother had grown too much from the last time he saw him. He'd easily be able to finish him off now. Who to trust anymore? Would Namara appear out of thin air again? What would happen next? Would Tenzin attack, he was close to killing Kamota last time, he still had physical and mental scars from his childhood. Why? Why was his childhood so bad?

Tenzin was Teratoid It really scared him to death, a gleam in his eyes. But then he remembered his meeting with Tlarxs and Narime. It could be worse, he stood up prouder, more tall. He was through with his brother's torture methods. Kamota then realized that Tenzin didn't recognize him. He spoke. "You mean you don't remember you own brother? I am Kamota. Tenzin, why are you here? Have you and Namara come to hunt me down? I'm sick of it, just as I start to forget my past if comes to my doorstep." He growled out loud. A big confidence burst when he realized his brother was having memory problems/

(This post was last modified: Oct 27, 2012, 07:53 PM by Kamota.)
Inactive No Rank
Tenzin Laylani
<blockquote><b>"Kamota! You little deer-brained weasel!"</b> The brute wolf snarled, lashing his tail. He was going to finish this the right way. He snarled ferociously, tail swirled dominantly in the air. His bright white teeth glinted sharply, as he chuckled. The face was familiar. He snickered, snorting with the stubbornness of his little brother. His laugh came out maniacally right after his naive brother stuttered.

But something was making Kamota strong. Did his brother also find some sort of faith in a god, or was he just being too sure of himself? His brother's bravado made him itch with annoyance. His ears perked as he listened to his confident brother who used to be a weak little runt frowned upon by their family pack. <i>"You mean you don't remember you own brother? I am Kamota. Tenzin, why are you here? Have you and Namara come to hunt me down? I'm sick of it, just as I start to forget my past if comes to my doorstep."</i>

<b>"Namara..I don't know where she is, brother."</b> The monster muttered, cringing just thinking about where his partner-in-crime could possibly be. She was obviously his favorite littermate of the two. <b>"I'm here because it was my time to go. Mom and dad are DEAD."</b> Tenzin snarled harshly, padding so close that he was aggressively muzzle to-muzzle with his littermate. He watched Kamota's eyes intently, pressing into his face. <b>"But that doesn't matter anymore. If Jupitus wants me to finish you, than so be it!"</b> The big male replied, aiming to bite behind his brother's neck swiftly.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Oct 27, 2012, 09:46 PM by Tenzin.)
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora
His eyes stared him down. "I won't let you pick on me Tenzin. your days of beating me up are over. I've become smarter, wiser since you last saw me. You may be stronger, but I am faster. You cannot beat me Tenzin and I cannot beat you. I have a family to protect, not you. Your not family, neither was mother or father. Neither was that blasted Namara." He said, quickly lurching to the side to avoid Tenzin's attacks. He was talking about Poison Path. Tlarx had extended an invitation that he would take up. He wasn't in the pack yet, but he would be, he'd protect the pack to his dying breathe.

He looked at his brother again. He was the same bastard he had been when Kamota left. "Tenzin, you're going to have problems here. It's not like the Canadian Rockies here. Your use to being loved for this agressive behavior. Here it will just get you into more shit so good luck brother. Good luck trying to find someone to accept you for who you are." He said, his eyes filled with furry, but he hid it well. It was an emotionless stare. His brother was dead to him. No, he wasn't a brother. Tenzin thought about formally changing him last name to Path. He had to choose his own path.

Inactive No Rank
Tenzin Laylani
<blockquote><font style='margin-left:20px;'>Kamota's</font> usually cold blue blood was now boiling with frustration. Was it true? Did Jupitus wish for him to be merciful on this brother, or did he want to inflict his own punishment on Kamota? Tenzin's amber eyes flickered to the sky momentarily, where a crackle of lightning and the beginning of a storm gave him a coincidental answer: Kamota was to be dealt with by the god of gods.
<font style='margin-left:20px;'>An</font> evil smile twisted over the brute's face as he chuckled. A fog began to fall over the mountain slowly, creating an eerie effect to this confrontation as the wolf backed away. Cold rain fell onto his multi-colored pelt, making him shiver softly. <b>"So, the little rat found a family to pity you? What family may this be?"</b> The prized Laylani religious bully replied sarcastically. So, he had found a pack? Someone was actually going to support the runt? Another sharp crack of lightning filled the air as he cut his brother off.
<font style='margin-left:20px;'><b>"Nevermind. I could care less."</b></font> He muttered, disgusted that he even cared right now. <b>"You sicken me. I may not like you, but I would never dis-include you in my family. What about mother and father?"</b> Their parents weren't exactly saints; but to the oldest, they were always there to praise them. That's...what it was like for him..Tenzin spat in disbelief, ready to vomit his breakfast up. <i>What kind of wolf f*cks his family over? Bastard!</i></blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Oct 28, 2012, 10:58 PM by Tenzin.)
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora
"Nevermind. I could care less. You sicken me. I may not like you, but I would never dis-include you in my family. What about mother and father?" He snarled, his eyes glaring at his brother. "You idiot, you still have a thick skull. I never turn my back on family, but just because we were born with the same parents, the same last name. That doesn't make us family. In fact, I think the name Laylani is a curse. So stay away. The pack is not weak. They are strong, but in this pack, I'm not the runt. Here, there are all different sized wolves. wolves smaller then me. You need to learn a sense of common sense. A sense of loyalty. Leave me be and I promise I'll leave you be. But track me down, I'll kill you. I won't hesitate. It's all about strategy and you have none. Now if you track me, or Poison Path down. You won't have your stupid gods to help you."

He stared at his idiot brother. He'd change his name. Maybe he could talk to a packmate, a friend. He wanted nothing of Laylani. The name itself was a curse to bear. He wanted nothing more. He wanted to lung so bad at the wolf he would never again call brother.

Inactive No Rank
Tenzin Laylani
<blockquote><font style='margin-left:20px;'><i>"You idiot, you still have a thick skull. I never turn my back on family, but just because we were born with the same parents, the same last name. That doesn't make us family. In fact, I think the name Laylani is a curse. So stay away."</i></font> The Laylani brother found himself silent with disbelief, at first with a loss of what to say. He felt the cold rain doing nothing to refrigerate his high blood temperature. <i>"The pack is not weak. They are strong, but in this pack, I'm not the runt. Here, there are all different sized wolves. wolves smaller then me. You need to learn a sense of common sense. A sense of loyalty. Leave me be and I promise I'll leave you be. But track me down, I'll kill you. I won't hesitate. It's all about strategy and you have none."</i>
<font style='margin-left:20px;'>No.</font> His brother was wrong. Strategy could mean nothing against brute force. In a fight, Tenzin would probably be held with an advantage. Speed would be hard to conquer; yes, but speed was also tiresome. If Kamota ended up tired, Tenzin also had a high stamina and his hits counted more with muscle. <b>"Loyalty? Brother, I am loyal to Jupitus, and I am loyal to the name of Laylani, my true family. I curse whoever may come along and dance on their graves, as you are. Do you feel no shame?"</b>
<font style='margin-left:20px;'><b>"Lecture me all you want. I may have a thick skull, but at least I have a brain and something to protect it. Which makes me all the stronger, dear brother. I <i>can</i> squash you like a bug, and I do have intentions of finding you."</b></font> The warrior grumbled with satisfaction, <b>"Unlike you, I give a damn about where I'm going after I die. You're going to go to Vernich, d*mnit. It only you would listen every once in a while, and stop thinking about your past. My future will be polished with plentiful food, while you rot and starve as an old man in a cave."</b> He narrowed his eyes. If that made to sense of his idiot little brother, than nothing would. Silence echoed as he waited for a response.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Oct 29, 2012, 03:52 AM by Tenzin.)
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora
"Loyalty? Brother, I am loyal to Jupitus, and I am loyal to the name of Laylani, my true family. I curse whoever may come along and dance on their graves, as you are. Do you feel no shame? Lecture me all you want. I may have a thick skull, but at least I have a brain and something to protect it. Which makes me all the stronger, dear brother. I can squash you like a bug, and I do have intentions of finding you. Unlike you, I give a damn about where I'm going after I die. You're going to go to Vernich, d*mnit. It only you would listen every once in a while, and stop thinking about your past. My future will be polished with plentiful food, while you rot and starve as an old man in a cave." He stared his brother down, he hated his guts. This same brother gave a damn about where he went. He found a flaw, why did his brother attack him when he cared about whether or not he went to heaven or hell.

"Oh dear brother, if you truly cared about whether or not it was heaven or hell for you, you would not have made fun of me when we were little. Your no saint. I'd like to see you go up to a wolf other then me with that attitude and become they're friend. If you can do that, I will take back EVERYTHING I said. Not happily, but I will." He said amused, a smile on his face.

Inactive No Rank
Tenzin Laylani
"You think you are a saint? Everyone makes mistakes, Kamota. Quit trying to be brave. Jupitus looks up to one's raw assertion and confidence, not their pasts, you fool." Tenzin spat, glaring at his brother and snarling. He got closer and closer again, until he practically inhaled Kamota. The wolf's liquidy amber eyes were like oil on fire. His tail was still raised. His brother wouldn't win. Ever. Tenzin the overachiever would show his no-good brother that he had allies. "Fine. Deal. You'll take back everything, or you'll face the consequences. Have fun in 'Nich." The big wolf proclaimed, padding down the mountain and yelling, "You'll be sorry, fallen Laylani!"