(See All?) Announcements
478 Users Online
Google, Bing

I've Given and I've Taken — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bridget who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tlarx Everfall

With his eyes resuming their gaze on Iopah, the wolf frowned as he observed the concern that the wolf displayed. After she seated herself, the concern only seemed to grow. Tlarx shook his head. "If you do not plan on finding a pack, sheltering yourself in the forest would be best." It was the only knowledgeable piece of advice that conjured itself within his mind. He threw his head back to look at the mountains. "I've yet to bear through a winter here. It will be my first."

Silenced grasped him as more thoughts whirled through his head. "I think you can make it through without too much trouble. Wolves of the mountains...." he cut himself off. With a faint smile crossing his dark lips, he decided to continue, "...are usually more tolerable of the winter weather." It was a personal opinion- call it bias, but he was speaking to another mountain-born wolf. If there was another about, the words would have been definitely halted from his mouth.

Played by Emma who has 530 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Iopah Reinier
You can reply and then archive if you'd like.
---------------------
Iopah was surprised at the compliment. She'd never considered her mountain heritage a plus before. She thought back to her parents. Once she had expected them to survive anything. However, she doubted that they had made it. They were both stubborn, proud. They would never leave their land. It had taken Kele's death to make Iopah leave. To make her slip away in the night like a thief. Maybe that old saying was true. <i>Whatever doesn't kill us, makes us stronger...</i>

Iopah considered this, her gaze lifted to Tlarx, <b>"I don't feel tough. I'm ashamed of what I've done,"</b> She considered her leaving an act of cowardice. Placing her well-being above that of her pack-mates was a sin Iopah could not forgive herself of. <b>"Even though it may very well have saved my life."</b>

Iopah stood and dipped her head, she did not want to seem dismissive of his words. She did appreciate the advice, she planned to put it to use in the coming winter. <b>"Thank you, I will remember that. I should be going."</b> Iopah was sure there was a certain grayness to the air, dawn would be here soon. <b>Good luck, to you and your pack.</b> With once last faint smile Iopah turned to pad silently back into the forest.
Played by Bridget who has 109 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tlarx Everfall
Though the man had become curious, he knew better than to delve into a thread of questions. He nodded his head to Iopah quickly, repeating the words she had spoken within his mind. What is it she had done? Ah, well. Taking in a deep breath of air, Tlarx stretched his legs out, preparing himself for the walk home. It was nice to escape from the mountains- taking a breath of air in from elsewhere. "Good luck to you as well, Iopah. Perhaps we shall cross paths again."

With these words, he turned just as she did, beginning to pad off in the opposite direction. There seemed to be so many wolves around... but how many, exactly? Thriving in the mountains, Tlarx felt as if he was isolate from the rest of the world, sometimes. Though it seemed that way, he had a view from the top, as if he was some sort of guardian.