(See All?) Announcements
499 Users Online
Google

Some Nights — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade saw Naira rush forward at the injured adult, he'd meet her back on the loop around and trap it. He was fed, so naturally he would not eat at all, he'd give it to the mother who needed the food for her cub. He raced along side and wrapped around, he knew that they would catch it, but the question was, how long would it take? He waited for some kind of cue to lung and finish off the injured prey.

<i>Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore. </i>
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
Sorry :/ she's a bit crazy from starvation, all she's growling at me is -MY FOOD MY FOOD MINE!- I'm just the translator... Feel free to wrap it up in your next post unless you want to fight back.

Also, (all of this is encouragement so please don't get upset) You have used the same flashback twice, copied straight from your profile. The occasional flash-back filler is ok provided it has context, and isn't the bulk of your post. You could have gone into a whole lot more detail about what he was seeing, smelling, the way he was feeling, how he held his body etc. Don't feel rushed to reply. Take the time if you need it. Your posts will improve for it!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/becuffin/trigger.jpg) bottom no-repeat; background-color: #301e4e;">

There, the flash of a throat as her fangs sunk into a shoulder. Just a little closer. Another inch or two and she would have it. She had the taste of blood on her tongue now and the semi-tame creature she had managed to claw from the depths vanished. This was instinct. Hunger was her only motivator. She was little more than Feral.

Skillful paws darted across the rocky terrain, dodging and pushing off smaller boulders to gain ground though well placed bounds. One more push and she would have it. Thick neck trapped in powerful jaws, bleets muffled by the pressure on its throat, gasping for breath. She chewed, teeth seeking the vital veins... there, a gush of blood. The prey was limp, and she let it go.

Now to deal with the competition.

Blood-stained face and battle-haze eyes fell on the dark wolf as lips pulled back from her teeth in a snarl. This was her food now. Tail arched high. There were no words, she wouldn’t understand them anyway. In her semi-starved and blood crazed state, all she saw was competition, and she already had two mouths to feed. She lunged at the black wolf with a feral growl, this was just a warning, but if that wasn’t enough to make him turn tail then perhaps her teeth in whatever part of him she could grab would convey the message...

code by bryony
(This post was last modified: Sep 30, 2012, 01:53 PM by Naira.)
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(I know, I try not to use it, but I really fel bad when people have to wait forever for me to post)
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade was in a bit of shock as Naira killed her prey. the vicious eyes of the wolf darted his way. He wasn't hungry anyway, he hadn't even wanted to take any of the meat. She challenged him for it. She had a little pup, there was no way he'd take food from them. his eyes showing the sorrowful look of him backing down. His body in a submissive way. He didn't want to fight her for the food that his taste buds did not crave for, he took a few steps back to covey the message. His eyes meeting hers, he simply walked away. That's all he could do really. He was not sorrowful about it at all. For soon he'd be back at the Willows, back with his pack, Elettra Koda, Skana. Of course, the most exciting reason, so he could spend more time with his mate, Rosealia.

He couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if he had gotten into the fight for the food. If he did want to dig his teeth into the limp prey body. If he would win? If he had killed her, or severely injured her. Or if she killed him. Or Injured him. If he'd injured her, what would become of the pup that she had with her. Would he die from lack of food? All of these answers were terrible. He didn't want anything of the above to happen, he had food at the pack. Some nights, he wondered if he had made the right choices. But this night, he knew he'd done the right thing.<b style="color:#8e989d">*SHADES EXIT*

table by bryony
(This post was last modified: Sep 30, 2012, 07:57 PM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]