(See All?) Announcements
653 Users Online
Google

something misplaced — Jasper Rocks 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Taima Lyall Avelin
<i>Totally sorry for Taima's {gross} tomboyish antics. XD It was just a little too fun.</i>

<blockquote>First, he wailed from her attack, but she, too, cried in protest when her brother lashed his tongue against her face. <b>"Eeeeeeeewwwwwwww, Ryv'!"</b> He fell back and she naturally leaned down with a glare as if to keep him pinned there. His belly was exposed to her and she made sure she planted both of her stocky forepaws on either side of his head, maintaining a stance that clearly marked her as the dominant victor. Her tail held loftily above her back, she sneered happily at him.

<b>"I. WIN,"</b> she declared, her tone heavy with the pride that came with the need to <span class='word'>pontificate</span> and announce herself as Ryvet's vanquisher. <b>"And that meaaaaaaaaaannnsssssss it's <i>pay back</i> time."</b> Sticking her tongue out then drawing it back behind her teeth, she withdrew from the space close to his muzzle and clenched her jaw. A giggle bubbled up from her throat but when she opened her mouth again, a rather thick string of dribble descended from the tip of her tongue with a rather unflattering <b>"<i>Ah-blaaaaaahhhhhhhh</i>."</b>

Taima craned her neck downward again and <i>down, down, down</i> the <i>spitball</i> went, stopping just above Ryvet's nose.</blockquote>
Played by becuffin who has 62 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ryvet Borden Lyall
haha <3 it. Sorry this has taken me so long. Happy to leave it here or have Taima reply. Up to you! Also, asked and was told we can get scuffle points.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/becuffin/Ryvet.jpg) top no-repeat; background-color: #2e4216;">

Pay back time. Mock horror passed the young Lyall’s face as he waited the inevitable. Her evil laughter ringing clearly in his ears as he began to squirm beneath her weight, but it was useless. She had him well and truly pinned. At her own exclamation before releasing the spitball, the boys efforts to escape doubled as the slobbery glob slid further and further down from her mouth, closer and closer to his nose. A frantic thrashing ensued that bought the side of his face in direct contact with his sisters spitball, a growl laced with giggled promising vengeance escaped his chest as he squirmed to try and wipe the excess off on to his sisters already slobber soaked fur. He was glad the grown ups hadn’t tried to pull them apart for once.

Finally realising there was no escape, he fell back, tongue lolling from his parted jaws, almost brushing the earth to the side of his head. Giggles subsiding he realised they must have been gone for quite some time. “Think we should head home?” he questioned his wayward sister, his stomach grumbling in protest. Yes, it must be close to dinner time.

code by bryony
Played by Grey who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Taima Lyall Avelin
<blockquote>His thrashing about didn't seem to help in the slightest, in fact, it made things worse. The string of saliva that had dribbled from Taima's lips stretched and broke, and a giggle burst from her chest after seeing where her spitball had found purchase. Ryvet lifted his head and wiped the side of his face against her and she looked down at him with her head canted to one side and an arched brow. Her peals of laughter quieted as her ivory sibling fell back to the ground, glancing up at her with a grin. She shook her head at him in a ridiculing manner, ultimately rolling her eyes. Cooties or no cooties, she realized Ryvet couldn't even be bothered with them.

<i>"Think we should head home?"</i> he asked. She smiled warmly then tenderly bumped her damp nose to his as his stomach growled. <b>"Yessssshhh,"</b> she agreed, her tail waving about behind her as she drew away from him. Another smirk graced her masked face but before she turned away and started running helter-skelter toward the old bear den, she smacked a paw to her brother's shoulder. Another giggle lifted into treetops as she called over her shoulder, <b>"BUT THE LAST ONE THERE'S A <i>SPOTTED TURDLE</i>!"</b></blockquote>

<i><3</i>