(See All?) Announcements
742 Users Online
Eros, Bing, Google

you'll always get your way — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Penance? Could it be true that the wolf meant to take punishment for the wrong he had done formerly? Could it be true, that finally, he held the ability to actually see that all this time, he had been wrong? Doubt of this surged through the woman, yet still there he lay, a huddled up, shrunken mass of his former self. It was the image he would likely keep should he stay here, with only being offered the scraps and unwanted meat of her brethren, enough to survive should he bother not to hunt for himself. Her jaws snap shut as she rears back after her attack, her tongue clicking at the top of her mouth, tasting the metallic blood in her jaws, something she'd not tasted since the blood of Vlarindara. Kiche's blood was familiar to her, having attacked him before and this, too, would not be the last.
Elettra's eyes flicker from Kiche, but a second to see the retreating Grizzly Hollow wolf, before it returned to Kiche. There would have been no thought that Sibyl, as meek and small as she was, was in the place of Second Elettra had once brought to glory. "It is not upon my doorstep which you should be crawling in beg for absolution. It is Grizzly Hollow's, it is to Jaysyek." Her words breath out deeply a sigh of the woman's name, softened on her tongue unlike any other word spoken to Kiche as of yet. Elettra still softens for the woman, still a protector of her, despite the time, space and differences which had separated them so. "You attacked her, you abandoned her... And thus, betrayed her." His insubordination had been something Elettra had been introduced to since the moment she met the fellow, hauled up in fear within the heart of their den. He had struck out at not only her, but his Second and his own Leader. He thought them heathens and yet, was able to hold himself a placement within the pack which ended up in his leave soon after the children's birth, turning his back upon the pack as Borden and many others both before and after him.
This reminder to her past and the hardship of which Grizzly Hollow wore sent a quiver of anger up her spine, sending her hackles at full end now, her body tensed, eased back on her hind limbs in readiness to strike. The memories of what had happen brought as well memories of Jaysyek's kindness and her allowance to let those things happen, without punishment there after. Though Elettra had thought to send Kiche packing so that he may make up his wrongs to the Cedar forest dwelling wolves, Elettra knew that he would not be absolved for his sins there, even if he deserved it. "I will be her justice." She confesses with a growl. "I will be Grizzly Hollow's wrath." Her head tucks back, allowing a rolling of fur and fat to protect the sides of her neck. Her jaws open, a snarl, her chin protecting the front of her throat and windpipe. Her tail is a high display at her backside, her growl an echo through her home land with her words. "I am now retribution - your reckoning, and I will show no mercy." And with this, she comes at him again, her jaws not this time seeking his face, but the side of his neck. She attempts to grab him there and push him down to his side, a way to slam his face into the dirt, where he would belong whilst within the territory of Willow Ridge. The former Holy Man was now nothing more then Willow Ridge' bitch.
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>lub el<3</span></li></ul>From where he lay heard Sibyl spring up from the ground, and with a twinge of regret he listened to her footfalls wane. That poor little girl need no part in this, and he was ashamed at himself for dragging her into this. And since it appeared she had played a part in saving him from that bear he was in her debt. And since it was his message she carried back with her to Jayse, he was doubly so... After a moment though, it occurred to him that he had only given her half a message. There was so much that still needed to be explained to his pagan angel about her beautiful daughter that thrived beyond Relic Lore. She had charged him with Arlette's guardianship, after all, and that was why he had left the Hollow — to find her, to save her, to look after her. But she didn't need him anymore... So here he was, home again, staring at the black paws of judgement and infamy.

"<i>It is not upon my doorstep which you should be crawling in beg for absolution. It is Grizzly Hollow's, it is to Jaysyek.</i>"

There would be time to explain and confess — there would be all the time in the world— and so he let her words fall upon him like angry fists. He had begged Jayse for forgiveness and she had always given it to him... She gave it freely. And maybe that was why he was here now: because her forgiveness meant nothing to him if it was guaranteed. Kiche was guilty, and he needed to be punished. Elettra, though she did not love <i>him</i>, loved her laws enough to save his poor soul from falling any farther.

"<i>I will be her justice.</i>"

<i>Yes,</i> his soul shuddered, <i>Oh yes, please.</i> When he glanced up briefly, the sunlight, so harsh, washed away Elettra's features. Instead he saw his God before him, resolute and unforgiving. She spoke like God — God who had been so silent. The pleasure of hearing Him speak through her was almost sexual, and his heart pulsing with a carnal desire. Low and rumbling, the thunder in her voice resonated in him. He shook so violently with reverence and need that he felt that he would surely fall apart. His sickening excitement was magnified as she spoke, growing in intensity as she continued until the fallen saint reached a climax at her final, terrible declaration: <i>"I will show no mercy.</i>" God had stolen his breath away.

He could stay.

When his head was forced to the ground he found himself paralyzed with ecstasy. He felt worthless and violated, but so indescribably <i>thrilled</i> as stars danced in his eyes and his vision blurred from the impact. "<b>I'm yours,</b>" he whispered, "<b>Make of me what you will.</b>"
</blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
el just gave him a mental 'gasm! lol. this will be the last post on my end.

She holds him there, a sadistic relishing to the feeling of fur and flesh in her jaws, the taste of blood on her tongue. Her jaws tighten, teeth made to sink deeper, a quiver echoing up and then down her spine as the hairs along it stand on end. Though an obviously well trained battle medic, the woman knew the art of battle itself all the same. A constant need to prove her worth mentally and physically was something she had grown up within. The woman's physical prowess felt less useful in these lands, far more peaceful then her home country had ever been even in times of so called peace.
Stilled for a time, with a harsh jerk she releases him, spatting out the fur and bits of skin from her jaws to hit the ground before his very nose. Her own nose is wrinkled, a snarl as the bellow of her accented tones speak out once more. "Though you may linger within the territory to do your so call it...repenting, you are not allowed anywhere near our den. Should you disobey, we will see to it that walking near the den will never be a threat again." It was her only warning, a promise, to end him should he ever threaten the members of her pack in such a way. "You defend yourself, sleep by yourself and hunt for yourself." He do not deserve to reap the benefits of the Willow Ridge pack and she made this very clear before backing out from the scene to leave him to soak it all of what was to come.