(See All?) Announcements
196 Users Online
Bing, Google

This.Is.War — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable2.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:300px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Shadowstorm right now was following where the wind took her. That place it took her, Cedarwood forest, home of Grizzly Hollow. Shadow had a lot of guts, syhe stood up and left Copper Rock Creek, probably losing Nina's trust, she couldn't pretend not to care, Shadow had respect for the healer, the rest of the pack was a different story. She let out a howl for Follko, he'd offered to help get her into Grizzly Hollow. So she would take him up on it.

"My tale isn't heroic, or nice as your history I'm sure. But I'll tell you anyways since you're my friend. I was born to adestinct pair of Lone Wolves that to be honest. Hated other wolves. My brother Shade and I started training to survive in a place far from Relic Lore called Death Pine Forest. The first lesson my father taught us, even though I now, after seeing the strength of packs, was Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He specifically told us never to join a pack, or we would taint our blood line. MY brother tried to object as he was the more reasonable one, my father beat him. I tried to get him to stop, he beat me. My father was a cruel, mean steel wall. Whenever I did something wrong, he beat me as a punishment. My mother eventually stepped in, conquering her fear of my father. She was too beaten. It got worse. During my final 'test' , a hunting assignment before I was to go off an live my life. My mother and fahter were attacked by a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, I ran for his life. I thought all my family to be dead. My grandparents gone. My father was an only child, same as my mum as far as I know, I thought my brother Shade was in dead. But truth is he joined a pack called Willow Ridge. Odd, after all these years, he went against my father's teachings. By the end of our lessons. He was set on the goal of never being in a pack ever. " She shivered, this had been the exact spot she told Follko of her dark past.

~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>It was strange for a strange wolf to be calling for Follko. Least this was Jayse's thought, when she heard a lady sing for him. If it were not for the fact she was upon her borders, the leader would have assumed it was no her business. It was the unknown wolf was a bit too close for comfort even if she did know Follko. Jaysyek was a bit more suspicious since a lone wolf had walked right into their territory to let this pass her by.

A collected trot she followed her ears to the high note, letting her mind run over the ideas the female could be here for. Surely if she wanted to join she would have called out, but Mrs. Lyall decided she shouldn't assume. It could get her in a mess she could not so easily fix. A heavy sigh, she felt out of sorts, but for the most part kept steady attention on the task at hand. <i>A lone wolf close to her home.</i>

When Jayse spotted the wolf instantly her hackles would raise, with the flick of her tail. It was a black female with bright blue eyes. Could anyone blame her for thinking it was that mental wolf Rebecca? After all that would not be a surprise to see the lunatic wandering in her forest. The white leader drifted closer, the edge of her lips twitching she caught the wolf's scent. It was a strange mixture of one wolf she knew, and more that she didn't. <b>"You search for Follko, why?"</b> She asked, keeping her tone indifferent while her eyes stared hard upon the other wolf. If it was not clear this was her territory, this wolf would soon learn.</blockquote>
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable2.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:300px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Shadow saw the fae, how odd this must look, she nodded in respect to a packmate of Follko. "You search for Follko, why?" The question was more trouble then it seemed for the fae. "I am Shadowstorm, came to speak to him, for a bit of guidance, I'm a friend of his." She replied simply, that indeed was the reason she was here, more or less at least..

She waited for the fae's response, was this one of his esteemed leaders? Or was this a packmate? She couldn't be sure until Follko showed up. She was still, the slight breatheing the only part of her moving, she couldn't help but be wary around a stranger, packmate of Follko's or not, this wolf was still a stranger.

With the slightest breathe she gave a kind smile, it was the least she could do, she was on pack lands, she'd just realized. She apologized. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize I was on pack lands yet..." She exclaimed, her voice a bit more timid then usual as her icey blue eyes showed an apology in her.

user posted image

user posted image
Played by TABs who has 107 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
The sound of an angel hit Follko's sleepy ears. He was just about
half asleep when the sound echoed through the tree's to his resting place.
The rusty black man heard the howl and recognized it as Shadowstorms. Though it took
him a few minutes to register the howl and shake off his tiredness. With a large yawn
Follko stood up wincing as he heard his ankles crack. Ever since that damn moose hunt
his ankles had been getting worse. He hoped the alphas wouldn't ask him on a hunt
again. The man wasn't sure if he would be able to take another hunt like that one. A rabbit
maybe but not a moose.

Turning his attention back to where the howl had come from Follko
began to pad heavily through the forest towards the source of the song.
If Shadowstorm was here then maybe she was taking up his offer on joining?
He hoped he could get there before Kade or Borden got to the border. Just
so that he could tell her who to suck up to and such. Then again with her being
as old as he Shadowstorm should have been able to act wisely wihout his help.
At least that's what Follko hoped. It really would be awesome if she could be joined.
Then Follko would have an agemate to talk with and not just a bunch of young pups.

The wolf tried to get to the border as fast as he could, but unfortunately
his still sleepy body made him move slower than it needed to be. After what seemed
like an eternity passed Follko finally found himself near the border. He could scent
Shadowstorms scent, but also another scent which worried him a bit. Jaysyek was at the
border too. He hoped that the two females were chatting nicely about food stuffs or something
and being polite.

Padding up to the two contrasting black and white wolves Follko dipped his head hello
to both and lowered himself to Jaysyek. Hopefully this should hint to Shadowstorm that
she's the boss and should be nice...
He hoped she would be smart enough to figure
that much out.
"Hello my lady.." Follko crouched to lower himself under Jaysyeks unique eyes then licked
her chin ever so slightly in greeting to his alpha.
"Hello Shadowstorm. How have you been?" Follko backed away from Jaysyek quietly then
turned to address the shadowy female. Then he waited for Jaysyek to ask him why
this female was calling for him, or how she knew him, or some question like that.
(This post was last modified: Sep 19, 2012, 01:41 AM by Follko.)
“Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.”
--Edgar Allan Poe   user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>Jayse was usually warm, and welcoming. Any more when it came to stranger's unless it was a blue moon, she found herself being cautious, and assuming. The kind part could come later, if the soul in question was even worth it. She was finding not everyone appreciated someone who was nice. She really wanted to be firm that Grizzly Hollow and it's leaders were not pathetic things to walk over. A nod the dark cloaked female began to answer. Her name first, and the reason latter. It wasn't a strange suggestion, who wouldn't want some advice.

<b>"Very well, I'm sure he'll come along shortly,"</b> was her abrupt reply, hoping her words were true. Follko no doubt would have heard the howl too. A smile adorned the dark muzzle, but Jayse's mask would still be poised, hesitant to trust. She had no reason to smile right now.

Quickly she muttered an apology, but it would not be needed. A shake of her head, and a twitch of her tail, mismatched eyes would continue to stare. <b>"No, you're not quite on pack lands. You are closer than what I like,"</b> she responded. It was clear no harm was meant, and luckily Follko arrived. Respectfully the man came, offering greeting to her in silence and movement. <b>"Good afternoon,"</b> she cooly answered. She wasn't mad nor irritated, but was a bit less warm today. <b>"Coming for a visit is not a crime Shadowstorm, but I can not help but worry about how lingers near my home,"</b> she stated trying to explain her sharpness. Turning to Follko she continued, <b>"If I'm not needed, I'll let you two have your piece."</b></blockquote>
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
<i>"Very well, I'm sure he'll come along shortly," was her abrupt reply to Shadows answer. She continued talking. No, you're not quite on pack lands. You are closer than what I like. Good afternoon," she cooly answered. She wasn't mad nor irritated, but was a bit less warm today. "Coming for a visit is not a crime Shadowstorm, but I can not help but worry about how lingers near my home," she stated trying to explain her sharpness. Turning to Follko she continued, "If I'm not needed, I'll let you two have your piece."</i> Shadow gave a brief nod in understanding. She turned to Follko. <b>"I'm good, I decided to leave the protection of Copper Rock Creek, as I am completely healed, for an odd reason they never seem to trust me, no matter how hard I try to get them to trust me, as far as I know, I've done nothing wrong."</b> She explained. shit, she realized a moment too late that the alpha Female was already here. Shadow had neglected to notice.

She looked at the fae. She wasn't sure how to choke out the fact that she wanted to join. She looked at Follko for a bit of help.

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
So then her try at becoming a Copper Rock Creek packmember was a failure
huh..
Follko thought quietly as he listened on. When Shadowstorm looked to him
pleadingly the brownish man couldn't think of anything but to help her. She must not
have realized that Jaysyek was the alpha..Dammit..
Follko turned his head over to the
snowy leader and sat down. Breathing a sigh the elder dipped his head before speaking to her.

"I think what she means to say is that she would like to join your pack ma'am." Follko
smiled gently glancing between both females. This was the best that he could do for the dark
woman. Try to make her look better in the alphas eyes than she already did look to Follkos.
"She is a bit stubborn maybe. A bit like me, but she is very loyal to those who call her friend
and family." He finished slowly then flicked his tail over his chilled front paws. This was
all he could do.. I can't help her no more.. She needs to help herself some. Prove that she
can be trusted like she tried to do with Copper Rock Creek pack.
Follko closed his fall
orange eyes and hoped that the two females would see eye to eye.

Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote>The female was quite emotionless in the whole process, and Jayse was ready to do something of use. Though she had a nagging feeling to ask Follko more about Shadowstorm at a later time, right now she was wondering what her pups could possibly be up to today. Jayse made an attempt to turn not to eves drop on their conversation as Shadowstorm spoke. She had already caught the words that slipped from her pink tongue. Copper Rock Creek, and the part of no trust hit hard in her mind. What would cause the leader to think so? Ruiko especially.

Ready to leave in case she heard anything further, her mismatched eyes caught Follko's dip of his head, and she placed her paw back down. Soon as he spoke he captivated her attention, letting it be known the lady wanted to join Grizzly Hollow.

With an awe ha moment, Jayse collected in a steady breath feeling the tug of earth work between her toes, soft against her pads. She had definitely not gone the best route, leaving it up to Follko to ask for her. The leader's eyes would change back to her, wondering how she could be a year older than herself but not able to speak up for herself. The ways of others would never be answered, and it was true Jayse had encountered much more timid creatures no matter the age.

Jaysyek though a leader for two years now, often forgot the aura she put out. She didn't think of herself as intimidating she was the leader of the pack, and needed it to be a thought in an outsiders mind. After all she was extremely protective of her home, her pack, her family and wasn't one to avoid using her teeth if necessary. Taking a seat to her white haunches she listened as Follko spoke more, but her eyes would not leave the female's. The pale leader was quiet for a good moment, the end of her tail curling and uncurling itself from her side. Jaysyek often let wolves into the Hollow letting them prove themselves, rather than making them lay it all out. This one, she couldn't help but wonder if she should do different.

A thoughtful mask, she lifted her head, <b>"Well I trust Follko Shadowstorm, and since I do appreciate his advice, and honest voice I will grant you acceptance. I advise you to earn my trust, but I will say it's by ordinary ways it will be given. Time is a key ingredient."</b></blockquote>
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
<i> "I think what she means to say is that she would like to join your pack ma'am. "She is a bit stubborn maybe. A bit like me, but she is very loyal to those who call her friend and family."</i> The words made her heart leap for joy. He'd helped as he promised. But why? She wasn't a friend to many, only family to Shade. She looked to the alpha as she spoke. <i>"Well I trust Follko Shadowstorm, and since I do appreciate his advice, and honest voice I will grant you acceptance. I advise you to earn my trust, but I will say it's by ordinary ways it will be given. Time is a key ingredient."</i> She looked, was this what it felt like to receive an offer? Her life was full of devastating things. It made her bitter, stubborn even. These words brought hope.

<b>"Co-cou-coul-could I?"</b> She asked kindly, for some reason she was nervous about this, very nervous. She had several <span class='word'>hamartia</span>, her most noticeable was her rude and stubbornness. It made her wonder, was this all to life? Pack after pack, place after place?

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Follko wondered slightly about why Shadowstorm wasn't
her usual confident self. The black lady was very unsure with her words
and held such surprise in her blue eyes when Jaysyek said that she would accept her.
Follko thought this was slightly humurous. He let out a woof chuckling a bit as he watched
Shadowstorm be accepted for possibly the first time in her life to a pack. The brownish elder
remembered what she'd told him. About bits of her past. How her family had lived and such.
He knew that, although it was amusing to watch her reaction; she was taking a big step
forward for herself. To trust in packmates. To not be living alone all the time.

Slinking past his alpha with lowered head he padded by Shadowstorms right side
and flicked her nose with his tail. Accept the invitation dumby... He looked at her
with head held a bit higher and a large grin on his muzzle Then the dark male began
padding around back towards the territory again. Stopping a few feet away both the females
Follko's orange eyes peered back into the woods.

He wondered where Borden was. After seeing the alpha not too long ago he
was relieved to see that Borden had healed up well from the bobcat fight. Follko
on the other hand was still having a problem with his scratches. They still stung his face
whenever he moved his jaw, and once in a while clear liquid would ooze from the injury.
Today the male was having a good day. Nothing oozed and the scratches were not very
inflamed like they had been a week ago, but still the scratches refused to grow scabs.
In truth the elder was very worried about the infection. He knew that any animal living on its
own would have died by now. Follko was lucky. He could keep his health up by keeping
well fed for the most part. As long as he was with the pack the dark man would have a chance
to heal the injury. However long healing might take.

Follko was not listening now. He was too intent on his won thoughts to hear whether
everything was solved yet. Though the fleeting memory did cross his mind, I got to ask
Jaysyek if she's got anything that might help. I know she's not a healer but she
might know more than I when it comes to plants..
He turned his head and looked
over to the ebony and ivory females. The male waited patiently for them to finish
so he could ask his question.
(This post was last modified: Oct 02, 2012, 10:26 PM by Follko.)