(See All?) Announcements
363 Users Online
Bing, Clover, Tuwile

What have You Done? — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
<i>"That was not something you deserved. Koda and Elettra do not know. Koda and I. . .are mates, but it would be best if you kept that to yourself. . ."</i> The words were of little comfort to him. He was still in pain no matter what. So why did she care? Shadow was her patient, not him. He had Elettra on his back constantly checking up on him, he had the thoughts of Ari now haunting and he had a unloyal mate who couldn't tell him she hated him. So now what? What could she possibly do to make him feel BETTER. The haunts of Ari would never truly fade now. No, not ever. He still wanted to die. Maybe if he pissed off Elettra enough. Or that one new guy, Kano was it? Yes, he would work.

<b>"It's not just that either, we have two new males that are just... grr. Kano is like a steel wall that's gonna steal my place as guardian and third. Kiche is just wandering around our lands. Even if he's part of a pack, Elettra doesn't trust him. He's not even around in the pack den. It's just so messed up there now!"</b> He said. He was more of ranting about problems he saw in the pack to her. She'd probably tell Koda all this information, but he could really care less. <b>"Sometimes I wonder if it's worth continuing to live."</b>
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> She backed away from the male and sat down once again, her ears pricked waiting for him to continue his rant. And when he did. . .they words he spoke were not expected from him. With a shaky sigh she swallowed as her throat tightened. Kano. . .? Had he returned, and why was he in another pack now. He mouth opened and small words came out, "Co-could you tell Kanosak that I say that I hope he is faring well?" She tried hard to keep her chin from trembling as she spoke and stared at him. . .his last words drove a ring of alarm within Nina. She couldn’t believe that the male was saying something such as so. If he was in her pack, she surely would have gripped his muzzle in dominance, no matter what the rank, and shaken him. It was one of her responses to things considering what she majored in.

A small grunt erupted from her mouth, "Do not say that. You were born for a reason. Don‘t let the bitch get you down. She‘s a whore. Damn straight. Just. . .you have to move on." It was probably the most foul thing she had ever said in her whole life. It didn’t matter though, if what he said was true then she was certainly a slut. She had no right jumping around like some damn free rabbit.
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
<i> "Co-could you tell Kanosak that I say that I hope he is faring well? Do not say that. You were born for a reason. Don‘t let the bitch get you down. She‘s a whore. Damn straight. Just. . .you have to move on."</i> Shade sighed, he wished it were that easy. <b>"I will tell Kanosak for you Nina."</b> He said calmly, his eyes zoned out as his ears drooped. He was in a serious depression funk. <b>"I wish it were that easy. But she doesn't even have the guts to tell me she doesn't love me anymore. Also, I suppose that you deserve the full story on Shadowstorm's departure. Just know that I tried to talk her out of it, but she did this for her own good."</b>

<b>"You see, before Shadowstorm had reached here. She met a wolf in Ghastly woods. His name was Follko, he was of Grizzly Hollow. Extremely nice to her and such. When she left, she fell, her leg hit on a boulder. She later went and got into a fight in the mountains with a pack leader. Athena I think it was. It was the fight that broke her arm. She broke down here. While you were staying in Willow ridge. Shadow went looking for you, stumbling upon the Hollow where she met Follko again. she said how barely anyone would let her earn her trust back, he said that if she felt like you guys were not her family, like a pack should be. Then he'd help her get into the pack down in Cedarwood Forest. I guess she felt lonely and left out. She did mention something between Elettra and Skana, two of my packmates and Ruiko, how Ruiko seemed displeased she was patrolling the borders. I guess all this pushed her to the edge."</b> He said, the long story flowing out.
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> Her eye never wavered from Shade as he rambled, her heart breaking when she heard what had become of Shadowstorm. She had betrayed Copper Rock Creek. . .going for another pack all along. Her shoulders did not tense, nor did her back. But in the back of her mind, the wind whispered to her. Telling her that it was her fault and that she should have made the female more welcomed. She stood up suddenly, knowing it was time to take her leave. She nodded her head briefly towards Shade her voice ringing, "I best be taking my leave. You better be good and happy. I‘ll be getting reports from Kano and Koda soon enough."

Her voice held an underlined threat and promise to the older man as she turned on her heel to leave and go back into Copper Rock Creek territory. Her mind wandered aimlessly as she made her way back into her own home. Perhaps it was time to check up on some of her pack mates. . .maybe even Durai. She hadn’t seen him since she had saved his butt the day he had joined her family. It was time to have a catch up session. Soon a sly grin made its way onto Nina’s lips as her paws took her over the borders.

{NINA EXIT!!!}
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
"I best be taking my leave. You better be good and happy. I‘ll be getting reports from Kano and Koda soon enough." He looked at her. "Kano and I don't necessarily get along. Just keep that in mind when he gives you reports." He said, his gaze now looking to the south. He'd best take his leave as well. He stood up and walked towards the south. "Until next time Nina." He said heading home. Home to Willow Ridge. He was happier then ever.

He couldn't help but dampen his mood as he walked. His past, his most grevious past. Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore.
*SHADE EXIT*