(See All?) Announcements
292 Users Online
Bing

Twilight's trotting beside us, beautiful! — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/RoseTable-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:200px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
The milky twilight hours were passing by like every single grain in an hourglass. One at a time, trafficking slowly and agonizingly. Her ear flicked impatiently. She didn't know what she was waiting for, maybe the time when the sun comes up and she runs back to Willow Ridge for another long day? It was sad, but true how she had been pulled away from her mate the past few days with their pack duties. Before she knew it, Rosealia was padding here, wondering when she could get away from her packmates for a long time.

No, she didn't want to leave Willow Ridge, but every once in a while, she felt her paws wander to far away places automatically, like sleep-walking themselves all the way there. Hence, what she had done here. Her bright yellow orbs stared around her. They had memorized every step she and Shade had taken to pad into the middle of that meadow and confess their love for each other. It was going stale, and recently, she felt herself being less and less with Shade.

Sickly, Rosealia recalled that she and Shade had fallen in love, apparently "at first sight." But was it because Rose had just lost her father? She knew she was longing for someone to love and protect after the bear took hold of her father: was that someone Shade? Had she thrown herself into his paws because she had no one else?

Huffing, the brown-hued little woman looked into the dark forest by this meadow, a thin sheet of trees leading to the lagoon. She had passed there one other time. She passed it as she was running into relic lore, pain-stricken and hungry because the grief of her father's loss was too hard to bare. Now, the confused Rosealia sat in the middle of a meadow looking into the sky, wondering what to do next.

(This post was last modified: Sep 19, 2012, 11:50 PM by Rosealia.)
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Played by becuffin who has 233 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/becuffin/Val-1.jpg) bottom no-repeat; background-color: #2d6385;">

The blue hour was upon the lands and the large male paced. Back and forth. Back and forth. His return had not quite gone the way he had planned. Rhysis was gone, vanished from the mountain, along with his bitch and two of their spawn from what he had managed to sniff out. The Hollow was crawling with young, although it was with great relief he had noted the absence of a certain dark lady’s scent. Kiche would be pleased, if only his scent hadn’t vanished also...

And so he would have to start again.

Well, the meadow was as good a place as any to start he supposed. Plodding along with his usual hefty gait, the handsome wolf allowed his honey eyes to roam ahead and take in the silhouettes of the land around him. Puzzlement crossed his face as his eyes fell on the seated lady. As he grew closer, the hair on his neck began to prick and the scar on his flank itched with the memory of her teeth quickly sinking into his side... It couldn’t possibly be?

As he drew closer, he knew it in fact could not be the tawny demon Rhysis had attempted to tame. This wolf was far too small to be her. He debated for a moment, whether or not to continue on his way. After all, most of his encounters with the females in this area had been... weird. It was as if there was something in the ground that drew the crazy ones to congregate in this particular area... or perhaps it was just him.

Finally caving to his own curiosity (and boredom) he casually and confidently made his way towards the lady, his tail held in a low neutral position to show he meant no harm. Bringing himself to a halt a short distance away, he looked to the sky silently and waited for the change to occur, or for the wolf before him to speak.

It was all a game to the silver wolf, although she would never know it. He was back on top of his game, and this was all just a little bit of fun, to him.

code by bryony
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/RoseTable-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:200px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Rose, being partially in thought of her mate, had daydreamed off and saw light rising out of the corner of her eyes just minutes from which the gray shape had moved towards her. But she hadn't noticed him. As she got up, ready to take her trip back to Willow Ridge, her body was taken over by instinct. Her fur bristled. She whipped around and jumped backwards, her glowing yellow orbs alarmed and wide. Had he...been watching her? Teeth bared, the brown woman's tail raised swiftly. "Back the fuck off." Her British accent sharply hissed. She growled, confused by him. She looked around to see if he brought anyone else with him-but she knew it: loner.

About two seconds later, she gave an embarrassment-dosed smile to the random wolf. She politely dipped her head and let her tail fall under her legs. Her eyes glistened kindly. "Sorry and all, but you must've taken crazy pills or something." Her accent apologized. "Wandering around at twilight, watching girls in fields...." She whispered humorously, just playing with him.

user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/becuffin/Val-1.jpg) bottom no-repeat; background-color: #2d6385;">

She seemed distracted to say the least, wrapped up in her own deep thoughts, not that Valiant had any care for the thoughts of females, unless they revolved around him. For a moment, he missed Hawke, the wolf who had seemingly obsessed over him, and while her constant presence had been mildly annoying, it was well worth the ego boost that came with it. He was a vain, self-centered creature, and he knew it. But he also knew he was handsome, and strong. What more was there to ask for?

Finally, she seemed to snap out of it. Back the Fuck off. The sharp words cut through the air and he turned his head from the skies towards her as if only just now, noticing she was there. The girl had bark, but did she hold the bite to back it up? A cocky smirk painted itself on the silver males face as she apologised, and then further commented on his mental state. Her supposition that he was being the crazy one only pushed the small smirk into a full scale grin. Males were very rarely crazy in his experience. “Now now love, that’s no language for a lady...” the silver brute teased lightly before plonking his behind on the soft grass of the meadow.

“And whats to say I was out here to watch girls in fields? Perhaps I’m just a romantic at heart and I like to watch the sky change colours...hmm?” he continued to tease the wolf before him. She was a pretty thing to be sure, and she smelled of a pack... she smelled of Elettra. So thats what happened? I wonder who the poor guy she bullied into leading beside her was? He pushed the thoughts aside. What interest did a lone wolf have in politics after all?

“So whats a pretty little pack wolf doing all alone at this hour?” he half teased. “Sneaking off to meet with your boyfriend?” he added slyly. Whether she lost her temper or not, there was no point beating about the bushes. He was after a temporary kind of company after all, if she was the type to get easily attached, he would need to plan an escape early on.

code by bryony
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
When she looked at this wolf, she saw a silver midnight ghost slowing in the stars. It did creep her out, but she quickly got over it because it was obviously a normal wolf like any other. As she spoke, she had noticed his smugly cocky smile become a large grin, she smiled too. Her amber orbs glowed like lightbulbs, wondering if he was mocking her in his head. "A lady?"Rosealia grimaced and squinted her eyes in the blinding moonlight above the mysterious wolf's head. She laughed to herself at the thought. No, she was a little far from a lady. Yeah: she was polite and found herself being kind to people she hated- but no, she wasn't going to ask someone out to tea. Rose liked getting her paws muddy and playing rough.

She didn't blame him for assuming so, because she hadn't been anything but ladylike to him. "I still don't believe you. You could've done that anywhere, yet you choose here? In a nice, open field that's...occupied?" The pale brown shaded woman inquired, feeling her right ear ease down to her skull and her head tilt like a puppy's. Her smile didn't waver, but instead, became sheepish. Her eyes grazed him as he spoke, and the rolled around as he mocked her about sneaking out. "Actually, I was thinking about running away from home," she murmured softly, looking away. Rose really was thinking about it, too. She wondered if she should tell him about her mate. "Actually, I have a mate." She corrected him, because he was her mate. More than just a silly boyfriend. Although most of the time, she had felt silly being with him. Like it was puppy love. She admitted to herself that she would be fine with leaving Shade if it ever came down to it.

user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino

His brows rose in question at her comment about the meadow being occupied. “Sorry, I must have missed the sign.” he commented drily. Did the rabbits and the mice scream out occupied when a wolf walked past? Did a doe in a forest glance accusingly at him because he was trespassing into her booked out space? His thoughts were amusing to himself but he wouldn’t let her know of them. She might get offended and that would completely ruin his fun.

Her next comment piqued his interest. She was thinking about running away hmm? This could be interesting and she had a mate? “Is-uh, your mate a part of this family you want to run away from?” he questioned smoothly as he hauled his large frame upwards to move to her much smaller side. He settled himself close to her, but not close enough to be touching. Clearly neither of them were about to lash out so there was very little reason not to try his luck.

He had been with mated wolves before, as long as he knew what areas to avoid, the wronged party very rarely tracked him down, and when they did, he was usually bigger and stronger, or just more resilient to their attacks. She seemed a bit touchy on the whole subject. Apparently not all was perfect in paradise. “So... wanna talk about it?” He would play the nice guy for now, his body language was open, his tone, honest. Girls had a habit of spilling it all when offered a sympathetic ear. He could use whatever information he gathered to his own advantage later.

code by bryony
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
Rose froze. Did she have a choice? She slowly nodded at his question but remained emotionless until she took a deep breath. Her face showed a little grim expression, but she remained silent for a few long seconds. "Well..." she paused, gathering her works and spitting them out, "He was the first guy I met in this place. And I joined his pack. This was just after my dad died...and I really needed someone to..love, I guess," Rose explained, taking a deep breath. She was feeling ridiculous treason to Shade.

"So, I thought it was love at first sight. We became mates extremely fast. And..now, I realize: I don't love him anymore. It was all just a crush I took wayyy too serious: puppy love." That was all she said. He ears had gone from alert and perked, to lying on her skull. She looked like she was about to whimper, but nothing came out of her maw. Her paws moved and her eyes averted from Valiant to the ground. She felt her brown cheeks become hot and she felt something like hesitation bubble up from her melting pot of emotions. It was done. How could she feel so much better, and so much worse simultaneously?

She watched the handsome male in bittersweet, insane feelings. "This is..um, actually, where we...became mates..." Her British voice rang through the silent meadow nervously. Her yellow orbs were still glowing, but the sun was slowly rising. A brilliant painting of splattered and blended magenta, orange, yellow, and red surrounded the dome sky. The sun shone like it was singing a song. Bird began to slowly whisper their songs into the air. The crisp air felt food in Rose's lungs as she breathed in, taking in her situation.

user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino

He waited for her response as quiet as a mouse. He had quickly learned that pretending to care was the quickest way to get a girl interested, regardless of how droll the conversation may be... but he actually found himself taking a moment to really listen.

The silence of his observation was only broken by the occasional nod or encouraging murmur. Internally he smirked at her admission that she had leapt into it all too soon, but he kept his face as blankly attentive as any caring individual might show. She seemed to shrink in on herself and he painted a look of concern on his handsome features, leaning closer, offering her a shoulder to lean on should she need it.

It seemed this place was a catalyst for the brown girl before him. She had a choice now and as much as he didn’t want to push his luck right now, it was almost as if she was begging for confirmation, and a chance to escape... and once dormant thoughts began to stir in the back of his mind again.

“It’s not that bad...” the silver wolf cooed, she didn’t smell of pups, nor did she have the look of a wolf who had given birth any time recently, which would mean their... partnership was a new one. She wasn’t tied to him completely, yet.

“You’ve still got the chance to leave...” His voice dropped to a whisper, and he leaned closer so she, and only she could hear him. “You wouldn’t even have to say anything to anyone... It’s not exactly hard to vanish in the night...” He would plant the seeds and hope that they would grow. But this one would take time...

code by bryony
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
<span style='font-family:georgia'> Gabrielle Rosealia Slayer ♥ Willow Ridge Huntress ♥ <b>207</b> words ♥ </span>

-» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »--» »-

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Her</font> eyes studied the male as she spoke, feeling good to be listened as an equal individual once in a while. Sometimes. there were so many opinions in a pack that it got hard to express yourself. His features glistened with concern and he slowly leaned in closer. She let their pelts brush and she looked up at him. Her pitiful amber eyes averted as she leaned into the male's shoulder and nuzzled his soft pelt. Rose didn't even know this guy's name, and she was already sucking up to him? He seemed nice enough. <span style='font-family:georgia'><b>"You don't understand."</b></span> She sighed, knowing he was right.
<font style='margin-left:20px;'>She</font> could easily run off into the night, but she wouldn't. <span style='font-family:georgia'><b>"No. Not until I come to ease with this. I mean, I owe loyalty to Elettra. <i>For now.</i>"</b></span> The ecru woman commented, frustrated with herself. She wished she would've never jumped right into Willow Ridge with Shade. She actually wished to go all the way back in time and stop that bear from killing her father. The land they lived in had been so very peaceful. Her words dropped to a whisper also, <span style='font-family:georgia'><b>"We can still get a few hours of sleep if we try,"</b></span> her soft accent offered, eyes shimmering.
(This post was last modified: Oct 11, 2012, 11:32 PM by Rosealia.)
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive No Rank
Valiant Morino
One more post then we can wrap this up <3

The feelings and thoughts of others were something he rarely had to take into consideration, so the feeling that weighed down on her was not something he could relate to... With the exception of that one time... He had bounced from place to place carefree, with very few ties to anyone for all of his life... ever since his parents had so politely requested his absence from their territory.

Sure he understood. He had up and left females that were carrying his young, he had up and left while they were sleeping soundly. The only time he had ever given it a second thought was when he had left the Hollow. The silver man was a selfish beast.

Her words concreted his suspicions, although the scent had been enough. Elettra had herself a pack. His face remained passive but he would watch his back amongst the willows to be sure. He had never trusted healers, and was convinced that what they offered was more often poison than a cure... but her next words were the ones that drew a visible response from him.

His heavy head swung from side to side. Out here in the open, where anyone might stumble upon them was really no place to sleep. A small smile crept onto his face as he spied a small stand of trees and nodded his head in the direction of the small amount of cover. He led the way and found a spot relatively sheltered and made himself comfortable, leaving plenty of room at his side for the pretty little thing to make herself at home.

code by bryony
user posted image