(See All?) Announcements
506 Users Online
Bing, Google

I wish it never happened... — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna
Ashanti wandered, someone had stolen her heart, stabbed it, mauled it, killed it, then brought it back to life, stuck it back in her chest and walked away. How could someone have been so inhumane enough to do that. She was still acting strong willed, but she wasn't, her heart burned, ached as she slowly descended from the mountains she was born in. She was no longer welcome there. She'd been born here, raised there for her whole life, although she'd only been alive 18 months, and most of them, she'd been stuck in a birthing den for, her heart was heavy as she went farther and farther away from there. Still, she looked and looked for a place to call home, a pack to call family. She was terrified of not being good enough, afraid of failing, she'd almost given up trying. Her mother, father, siblings, all dead. Killed viciously by her aunt.

Ashanti had changed her last name, Aranna, to remember where her parents, siblings, had gone after death. Ashanti believed all wolves went to the sacred realm of Aranna after death, she thought they'd be eternally grateful and be at peace for the rest of they're days, no need to fight for scraps of food. AS Ashanti go closer to the ground, they richer prey became, it made her wonder, why did they live up in the mountains with all the prey below the mountains? It made no since, she prepared to hunt a fat, plump hare.
[Image: Ashanti-greysig02.png]
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Since returning from her mate’s pack Nina had been trying extra hard to help out with the pack. Ruiko and Aeylen had been no where to be seen and the golden girl had briefly wondered if they were alright, though quickly reassuring herself with the knowledge that her leaders were perfectly capable of helping themselves. The storms had once again resurfaced and she had unfortunately been plagued with the bitter sweet memory of the flooding, but kept putting silent notes in her head to check up on the den and territory every few days. She had been reluctant to leave the territory again, but had been on a mission to find young Kashikoi and succeeded. She had hoped he had been fairing well, and health wise, she was sure that he was fine. Any other time, and she was highly unsure.

Her paws were now taking her to the borders to remark them, a slight limp in her step when she walked. Her eye was still shut closed, a nasty scar on her eye and pink or gray marks running up and down her pelt. Her muzzle lifted in the air and she inhaled deeply, her chest expanding with the breath she was taking. Her head was soon snapped in another direction when an unfamiliar scent of another wolf traveled across her nose. Her lips pulled back slightly before they remained normal again. She would not be aggressive towards this newcomer. After Shadowstorm had left the area and left the pack Nina had been quite disappointed with herself, knowing that she might have been once of the reasons for the leaving of her past patient. Her paws did take her towards the scent and she was soon calling out gently, "Hello there?"
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive No Rank
Ashi looked at Nina. <i>"Hello there."</i> This wolf messed up her hunt as the rabbit ran off. But she had strategy, snapping at her would provoke a fight. <b>"And here I thought I was going to eat today."</b> She said glumly. <b>"Hello, I'm Ashanti Aranna."</b> She refused to explain the last name to anyone, it was hers. No anyone else. They did not need to know her beliefs. she felt the need to add in, <b>"most either call me an arrogant bitch or Ashi though, depends on if they get the rude side of me or not."</b> She said, it was the truth, she'd received terrible treatment after her siblings and parents passed. Her aunt forcing her to either join them in death, or go into exile. She choose exile at the age of 15 months, reaching here soon after.

She noticed the scar on the fae's eye. It reminded her of her brothers punishment before he was sentenced to death. He went through 50 claw slashes, leaving scars much like hers everywhere. He wasn't really sentenced to death, no, the pack hadn't had a healer other then Ashi's mother and Ashi herself, who was forbade to interfere with healing after the brutal attack, he bled to death because it was she was too late. It still haunted her, she had dragged him away from camp, if only her mother could have taught her more, then she wouldn't have been a failure. she noticed the slightest scent of herb on Nina. <b>"Are you a healer? I could swear I smelled ergot on you, that or I'm going mad."</b> She said.
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
It would seem that Kashi the brown healer apprentice and second was hunting the same rabbit a few yards away. The moment the rabbit fled from the two females the small wolf broke cover and bolted towards the rabbit bringing death. with rabbit in jaws struggling he bit down snapping the spine as he turned to where he heard Nina and an unknown wolf talking. Curious and was his duty he strode over to the small gathering. Head held high he stepped in next to Nina and stood silently after dropping the rabbit and licking his muzzle dry of blood. As much as he wanted to eat his kill he had realized that the female was hunting the said rabbit. After a moments silence he looked at the wolf with a cynical eye, "Eat." as he said this he nudged the rabbit towards her. Whether as a peace offering or to send the wolf on its way was still unknown.
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">The reaction she had gotten out of the female had slightly shocked her. She hadn’t expected to have slightly been snapped at, but she had lost the meal, for it only to be caught by her second, Kashikoi. She nodded to him as he made his way over to them, his ears completely absorbed in what the younger female was saying to her. "The ones who only treat you rudely back are fools." Her emerald eye was now sparkling, as if she had just given one of her many life lessons again. Her trance was broken when the female spoke again though, for her head tilted to the side. Praise leaked into her eyes and voice when she spoke, "Yes. Ergot, you have a very nice nose. The scent is faint. I am Nina Reinier, and this is Kashikoi." Her head tilted slightly towards her friend, her tail lowered to a slightly lower position than his, but her head still high and tall as she looked at the stranger.

When Kash nosed the rabbit towards the loner she averted her eyes accordingly. Saliva started to form in her mouth and she forcefully swallowed. She needed to eat some meat soon as well, before her muscles started to lose their shape. She would be sure to attempt at a hunt later within the day, but right now was not the time. She gave an admiring glance at her friend kindly. It was quite kind of him to give some of the food up to the loner. It was important that they kept an equal balance, along with the fact that the wolf in front of them was not in a pack, it would be easy to starve. And that was something Kashi and Nina never liked to see.
Inactive No Rank
Another wolf came into view, had the same pack scent as Nina. Meaning he was probably catching the scent of a loner too close to the borders. He pushed her a rabbit after hearing of the delema of losing a rabbit. But Shanti couldn't take it. It was kind of them, but it was food to feed they're pack. No doubt the pack had pups, she'd be shocked if they didn't. <b>"I can't take that rabbit, it belongs to your pack."</b> She said. After which the female who's presence was known for a while spoke. <i>"The ones who only treat you rudely back are fools."</i> Those kind words lifted her spirits. <i>"Yes. Ergot, you have a very nice nose. The scent is faint. I am Nina Reinier, and this is Kashikoi."</i> She gave a nod of respect to them both, but not a submissive to a pack wolf's dominence.

<b>"Thank you, my old pack I learned medicine with my mother during our brief time together."</b> She said, as Nina looked hungry, she pushed the rabbit to her. <b>"You need it more, you deserve it more."</b> She said kindly, she was in a bit of an awkward situation here. They wanted her to have the rabbit. She couldn't take the rabbit. The healer was hungry. Would this insult them? She hoped not. It was simply not her place to take the rabbit. Then she thought, they're in a pack, could they use another female. <b>”Say, this pack you guys are in, would you be willing to take another hunter in by any chance?”</b> She asked. She was curious to live a pack life once more.
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
Sorry this was so.. OMG HE'S HERE THEN GONE. Trying to wrap up his threads. <33

The tawny male came upon the trio, his eyes softening as he regarded Nina and Kashikoi. The two wolves had been a gift to the pack; as well as Sloane and Pakuna. Copper Rock Creek was small, but the tawny regal took some comfort in the fact that he had managed to find loyalists; despite the pang of loss he felt from Kinis and Volkan.

His eyes regarded the stranger quietly, his ears preened forward as he listened carefully. She seemed respectable enough, and Ruiko knew Nina would already be impressed by the she-wolf. Lifting himself, the leader prowled forward, his figure lifting in dominance as he stalked to the side of his packmates. “We always have room for wolves who are willing to make good use of themselves,” he mused, his gaze glancing over her briefly. “If you have herbal knowledge and are a skilled hunter, we would appreciate your talents.”

With that, as brief as the meeting was (he had been watching) – the Leader took a pace forward, his muzzle and body rubbing against the she-wolf to offer her his scent and accepting her as pack. With that, his eyes fell upon Nina and Kashikoi. “Why don’t you show our new member to the pack den?” With that, Ruiko gave a dip of his muzzle and trailed along the borders, keeping eye for any dangers.
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
<blockquote>He bowed his head respectfully to the female and nodded to Nina to eat. It was at this point in time that Ruiko came only to leave again. After nodding to Ruiko at the suggestion he waited for Nina to finish the rabbit. Upon completion of the small meal he lead the two females to the den. The den area was a small meadow of an area next to the creek with a few caves and a few burrows. One of the small burrows belonged to Kashi which was housed under a large tree allowing him his privacy. All of this he showed the female before leaving to his den to let her pick her own den. </blockquote>

{EXIT}
ooc sorry about the small power play and short post
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> When the female denied their request for the rabbit, Nina opened her jaws to protest. But it seemed in record timing their strong leader approached. In respect, she lowered her head accordingly. She watched the exchange with shock. So quick to the call it had seemed. . .though she would be sure Ruiko would be keeping his eye on the female to make sure she fit into the pack nicely. Her knowledge of herbs that she already knew about pleased Nina highly. When the rebel Tainn left she frowned in a small sorrow, but soon her head snapped back towards the new member of Copper Rock Creek. She nodded her head at the young girl, "Welcome to the family. Here!"
And with her words Nina ripped the rabbit in half and threw half of the carcass at Ashanti. Her emerald eye told her to eat the rabbit. Nina’s own jaws dug in and when she was finished she beckoned Ashi toward as the threesome made their way towards the denning sight. The brown fae leaned on Kashi’s shoulder for support as they walked, her leg still not used to long distances, as it was starting to give out on her. She heaved heavily a few times but soon. . .happily where she would be able to rest came into view. Her sleeping area was by the creek, where she could easily access the herbal sanctuary.
Inactive No Rank
<i>“We always have room for wolves who are willing to make good use of themselves, If you have herbal knowledge and are a skilled hunter, we would appreciate your talents. Why don’t you show our new member to the pack den?</i> The words were music to her ears. She had a pack, a family. She liked Nina and Kashikoi, they were nice, not mean or cruel. Not sexist. They were family material. Nina then spoke, welcoming her to they family. <b>"Thank you Nina, Kashikoi, for everything."</b> She said, even if they hadn't really done much, they welcomed her with open arms. She'd do her best to find a nice place in the pack. To work with Nina as a healers assistant when she needed it maybe? But mainly, she'd put her hunting skills to use.

Ashanti ate the half a rabbit thrown at her. Though she still felt she didn't deserve it. Nina might be offended if she didn't eat it. She ate it fast, licking her paws and muzzle she followed Nina and Kashikoi to the den site. She had a nice family. She was happy.
*ASHANTI EXITS*