(See All?) Announcements
444 Users Online
Google, Bing, Atlas, Isla

no sound but the wind — Wildflower Glade 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

Indru accepted her sympathy with a nod, used to it now, though in this case it was rather refreshing having a wolf not know about his pack's tragedy or the so recent fire. She didn't pry any further and Indru didn't offer anything in return, not out of distrust of the female, but because he was enjoying someone not looking at him sympathetically for once and reminding him. At her next statement he laughed awkwardly however, shuffling on his feet in a somewhat embarrassed manner, the truth being he was not so sure of the truth of her words. I.. I'm the Leader of my pack at the moment. He smiled, shrugging his shoulders lightly and tiling his head to the side to try and make it seem nonchalant and unimportant, keen for it not to effect the friendly relationship. How good though I don't know, I'm new to the job. He grinned, flicking his tail out behind him.

He watched her happily, knowing he was being more carefree than he had in a while, and when she darted forward he woofed after her excitedly, watching her push her body so that she sprinted ahead. Without hesitation the boy did the same, reining back on his legs before shooting himself forward, breaking into a straight sprint, calling out to her, follow me, I know the perfect place!