(See All?) Announcements
386 Users Online
Bing, Google

Of Course It's Illegal, But it Wasn't my Idea — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AthenaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Loyalty was hard to find in Relic Lore, but it seems that she's found it in her two loyal seconds. They were diligent in their border patrolling and hunting, always providing for the pack. Athena was proud to have them.

She arrived on the scene, proud and regal, leaning into Ava's touch gently. Athena soon felt the presence of Ash behind her as she listened to what the man had to say. His name was still unknown to her, her arrival came too late to hear him tell Ava. He spoke of Tlarx and another that she didn't know of. If what he says was true, then Tlarx must have seen something in him that Athena has yet to see.

Hunting was always a welcomed talent within Poison Path. Most of her members were too large to hunt as well as Ava, but they managed. Another hunter could fair well for them. "We shall see if you are good enough then. Ava is our lead huntress; she will determine how good your skills are." Her fiery eyes glanced over at Ava. Athena had a feeling she’d enjoy being the judge on this one. ”And if she says you are good enough, you may stay permanently.” While Ava judged his hunting skills, she will be able to critic his character and determine herself, if he was able to keep up with Poison Path.
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Namara who has 66 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KamotaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:325px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
"We shall see if you are good enough then. Ava is our lead huntress; she will determine how good your skills are. And if she says you are good enough, you may stay permanently.” Kamota nodded in respect. He was in the pack, but now just to prove his worth. That was in the end, the biggest challenge. "I promise not to let the pack down." He said, he remembered encountering his brother in the mountains of dire. Should he warn them about him? His brother was insane. An insane son of a bitch at that.

He remembered how it all started. Tlarx. Tlarx had told him about Poison Path. He figured he would be a good hunter for the pack, but something Athena said caught his eye. They were all too large to hunt effectively. If he could prove it, he could be the best hunter in the pack. That was his goal, to serve the pack by hunting the most. He smiled at the fact he could be the best.
*End Kamota*
(I'm gonna archive this... is that OK?)

[Image: Kamota-sig01.png]
-Like a phoenix, I rise from the ashes.-
~Anger is a short madness.