(See All?) Announcements
673 Users Online
Aven, Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

So this is pack life... — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable2.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:300px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Shadowstorm sat down on the territory, pondering the thoughts that came to mind. She knew she'd made the right decision joining the pack, it was nice to sit down in one place, to be of use to everyone. She hunted, patrolled, like a real pack wolf should. But oddly enough, she still felt a bit of a wanderer inside of her, though it greatly subdued as she felt responsible for others as well as her well being. though she knew little of her was in the pack shy of Follko and Jaysyek. She knew that in due time, she would meet them all, she stayed patient.

But yet, she didn't feel like sitting anymore, she got up, padding around the territory, partly hunting, an part patrol. But mainly she was looking for the others of the pack. She knew they had to be in the territory somewhere. Right? She figured. but she was never sure anymore. Her thoughts were twisted in an odd, tormenting way. It made her recall her past, think of her feature. It mainly made her realize. time is the greatest teacher, but unfortnately when it's pupils grow nearly to strong for death, time gives them to death willingly. For if one is too strong for death, they are too powerful for time, and will outwit time itself.
(My wisdom for the week)

~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Played by Grey who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Taima Lyall Avelin
<blockquote>While her brothers had gone off on their own and Calla had been looked after by their father, Taima decided to do some exploring on her own. Renier and Ryvet often played hard and, somehow, today she was just not in the mood for wrestling or dominance play-fights. After obtaining permission to travel on one of Borden's well-marked trails, she strode along the worn paths. It took a long while for anything of interest to present itself to her though, but when it did it came in the form of a lithe black wolf. A woman who distinctly smelled somewhat similar to Follko and her mother.

The girl bounded forward, her tail in a frenzy at her back. A broad smile graced her face as she willed her oversized paws and still-growing limbs to move faster. <b>"Hey!"</b> she yipped. <b>"Hey! Hi! Where ya goin'!"</b> She stumbled over a shallow depression in the forest floor but was quick to regain her footing. <b>"Wait up!"</b> The closer Taima got, the more surprised she became by the size of her newfound companion. She was not as large as she thought she was, assuming she had been Jaysyek or Vlarindara's size. In fact, she realized the dark-pelted woman was probably about Sibyl's height, give or take a few inches, which brushed away the thought that maybe she was a cub too.

Taima let out a bubbly giggle as she caught up, still beaming and thrilled about making an acquaintance, <b>"I've never seen you before... My mom said there were going to be other wolves around. Are you new 'round here?"</b> She slowed her steps to match the woman's gait, <b>"I'm Taima. What's yer name?"</b></blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Oct 17, 2012, 07:15 AM by Taima.)
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
<i>"Hey!" she yipped. "Hey! Hi! Where ya goin'! I've never seen you before... My mom said there were going to be other wolves around. Are you new 'round here? I'm Taima. What's yer name?"</i> This little pup brought a small smile to her face. She remembered the time when she was allowed to be curious of new people. But her father soon had beaten that out of her. <b>"Hello there, I'm just wandering really, and yes little Taima, I am new here. I am Shadowstorm, though most just call me Shadow."</b> She said, she couldn't help but be happy to meet the little pup.

Shadow had a bit of sorrow in her eyes. she missed Nina, and Kashikoi and Sloane, even if they didn't miss her. But the Grizzly Hollow scent clung to her fur, she could never return. Not even to visit the healer who had once called her Shadow, patient and friend. But when she left, it had been, Ms. Slayer, Shadowstorm. Not friend. not Shadow or patient. Nina had shut her out completely from her life. Why did she not had the right to mourn for her friends coldness. She knew that something was up around there. All but Nina avoided her, Kashikoi ran into her once after, they tried to gain each others trust. She never knew if she did or not. But Kashkoi had not had a different past, but she'd become more rude because of hers, he'd became more nice with every bad memory. Therefore, she felt he couldn't trust her. Sloane plain out hated her guts. Ruiko never really knew. She'd never met the rest of the pack.

user posted image

user posted image
Played by Grey who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Taima Lyall Avelin
<blockquote>Taima's brilliant gold eyes drank in Shadowstorm's form, observing attentively how she moved and talked. The smile she had been donning widened and she merely grinned as the lady gave her her nickname. <i>Shadow.</i> Simple and easy enough to remember. Shadow was just wandering and she was, indeed, new. The girl took a deep breath, somewhat relieved to learn that she carried the scent of the pack on her coat.

She tilted her head slightly and allowed her tongue to loll out of her mouth in a leisurely fashion as she thought. Her eyes went to the path in front of them as they walked and for some time Taima allowed a small gap of silence to grow between them before breaking it. <b>"Do you know Kade?"</b> her forehead creased and she straightened her neck. A part of her still wanted to test the theory she had been given by the stranger from Jasper Rocks. <i>'If a wolf is white does not mean every white wolf is the same,'</i> he had said, but somehow Taima was not quite convinced. <b>"Are you Kade's sister?"</b>

<b>"I have two brothers and a sister,"</b> she shared, not even missing a beat as the words left her mouth. In case Shadow might have been bewildered, she added a supporting statement to her query, <b>"Renier and I look alike, and Ryvet and Calla, they look like my mom."</b> As she tried to get a good glimpse at the dark-pelted lady's eyes, to compare them to the stranger's and Kade's own irises, she took note of the hint of sadness that reflected in them. Being incredibly sensitive and, rather, incredibly nosy, Taima lifted an ashen paw to pat Shadow's elbow as they walked. <b>"Hey..."</b> she demanded her attention again with a trace of a scowl. <b>"<i>Stop.</i> What's... What's wrong?"</b></blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Oct 17, 2012, 07:33 AM by Taima.)
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
<i>"Do you know Kade? Are you Kade's sister? I have two brothers and a sister, Renier and I look alike, and Ryvet and Calla, they look like my mom. Hey... Stop. What's... What's wrong?"</i> Shadow looked to the young wolf. She respected the curiosity of the young pup. <b>"Just some people from my past. I feel bad, like I did wrong. I miss them, even though they don't miss me."</b> She said calmly. She was touchy on the subject, because it involved her and those she still considered her friends. It was almost distant, like a memory from the past now.

She noted Taima's eyes. A gold. It was quite a pretty color on the small female. It reminded of her of her horrid dream. One she'd had long ago. Before the strife with Copper Rock Creek. It was a horrid one, combining her past and her future into one upset. Shadowstorm was in her own personal hell. She was alone, trapped in a cave that had no exit. She was stuck with her dad. She was leader of a pack and stuck with her dad which made it worse. Her dad was her worst nightmare. He talked, was the only one capable of moving his jaws. The only one who could move. She stiffened with fright for a moment of two. Before she knew it, her entire body frozen. She had a sort of body lock. Her father lunged after a long speech on how much of disgrace she'd brought to the Slayer line. He'd given her the last name Coaten for further disgrace. Turns out her father was once known as Coaten. Born into a pack, found the name a disgrace and connected it with packs. He attacked her while her body was still locked in place. Attacking, and maiming her. Until she was barely alive. He spat on her and walked away proud now of his work. Going to find Shade. She still couldn't speak. Her head screaming thoughts to keep him away from Shade. But when she had woken from that nightmare, she found Kyrie who comforted her. She focused on Taima, trying not to zone out.

user posted image

user posted image