(See All?) Announcements
498 Users Online
Bing, Google

CRC, Activity Rules, OTMs
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

OTMs, SR, CRC, Staff

Wow, guys. It's really hard to believe it's October already! Soon we'll be getting ready for our annual pumpkin hunt. ;)

First we'd like to congratulate September's OTM's! There was a lot of ties, so we had to hold a second poll to narrow down our results! Congratulations to Elettra for being September's Wolf of the Month and to Vami & Kashikoi for being September's Member(s) of the month.

We would also like to note that Copper Rock Creek currently has no Leaders. Ruiko and Aeylen have gathered their family and left Relic Lore. Pack members may ICly figure out what they will do -- challenge for leadership, disband the pack, etc. However, members only have one week to figure out their plan; this has been a long time coming! The only reason we are asking for this to happen ICly rather than bump up the next highest ranked wolves is because it has been expressed by a member under the next highest rank that they would like to take responsibility for the pack. As this has happened before our new leadership requirements (please read below), we wanted to continue with this original plan.

Finally, we want to mention a few rules that we will be changing. Activity checks will only happen once every two weeks now rather than once a week. We have noticed that the Absence Log system is being abused -- people are placing their character's up for scarcity, and for months on end, etc. This is not how the system is to work: absences should be no longer than two/three weeks, and very recently this has become a problem. All absences that were for over three weeks have been removed from the log, and will not be accepted. We understood fully the need for real life over RP, and will always tyr to be lenient with this.. however, we feel if you are going to be away for more than three weeks, it might be a good idea to consider removing yourself from the game temporarily. We hope that relaxing the activity requirements will help with this, though. Activity checks were skipped last weekend and will be held this weekend.

On the note of activity requirements, we have also noticed abuse in the amount of characters people are signing up with. Everyone is welcome to sign up with as many characters as they like. However, if you are on the absence log (and if we notice you on the log on and off quite frequently.. ex: once every few weeks, etc) you will not be able to join with new characters. Also, if you are removed for inactivity twice in a row (twice every four weeks) you will not be able to re-join with all of your characters immediately. You will be able to join with one, and then wait the alloted time period before we accept another, etc.

In regards to our poll about possible Leadership changes, we have taken everybody's opinions and thoughts on the matter and have decided that if a Leader becomes inactive/gets removed/leaves, then the next highest ranked wolf of that gender will be bumped up in place. Challenges can still occur.

Finally, on a more positive note! The new board is still being worked on, and Fenrir has been an amazing help moving over content so far. We have a huge list of 'things to do' for this, but it's slowly getting worked through. We are determined to try to get this move completed before the end of the month, so here's hoping!

I am planning on Follko being killed off by his infected wound around early spring maybe late winter. I was not going to add any other wolves. My main two were going to be Anne and Narime. Hotei's just my little buddy. I do like playing him.

However if it is a matter of being able to post and not I would please ask to put Follko up as inactive again. I rarely post with the guy. He's only in four threads right now too so that's better than having multiple threads be put up as dead cause he can't post.
[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
[Image: hashtags-jessiehotei02.png]
I wouldn't worry about it TABs. <3 This wasn't meant to single anyone out.
As long as you can make one post every fourteen days with Follko you're good to go to play out your plot with him. <3