(See All?) Announcements
502 Users Online
Bing, Google, Aven, Viorel

They're Gone — Copper Rock Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
NOTE: EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT RUIKO AND AEYLEN LEFT. THEY TOLD EVERYONE THEY LEFT BEFORE THEY DEPARTED! <3 <3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">The air was dead and silence reigned over the area of Secluded Springs. The birds were no longer singing their morning song and the creek had stopped its whistling. If it hadn’t been for the silent life that ran along the land, it was as though it was as dead as the Wildwood. Gone with a fire, in the past. Sunrises and sunsets had gone by, Ruiko and Aeylen’s scents fading as the days wore on. . .along with the ones of their pups, though she knew it was happening. The day they had told the pack of leaving the girl's heart had broken, leaving her quite numb for a small while. For many days after they had left hope had been in the heart of Nina, and possibly some others, that they would return. And yet. . .they still had not. They were gone for good.

The loud screeches from the young pups would no longer be heard, nor would the large paw steps their leaders would bring. The borders would no longer bare the smell of Aeylen and Ruiko. . .but others now that they were gone? It did have to be decided. . .soon. Nina sat, her posture once again stiff and uptight, ears swiveling from left to right in an awkward movement. Her chest was constricting in the hard pang of lose. The two leaders who had readily accepted her had left and it was a hard thing to try and comprehend. Waiting for someone to now call a meeting was not going to be happening. It was going to have to be called now.

Turning her face away from the creek her muzzle lifted to the sky and her low, long mournful song sang through the territory of Copper Rock Creek. It was an invitation. . .no a command for everyone to come to her. It didn’t matter that she was not the highest ranking female, even she knew that the borders were also lacking Pakuna’s scent. She was unsure of where the female were to be, but it didn’t matter. Something had to be sorted out right now.

The healer sincerely hoped that their newest member, Ashanti, would make it towards her alright. . .more of less so at least understanding the call would be nice. Nina’s good emerald eye scanned the forest as she waited. What was going to become of the small pack? Would they have enough members to the point of where they would stick together. . .and that was just if everyone would decide to stay. Her heart heavy and mood low, she waited. . .to see if anyone else had left them too.
(This post was last modified: Oct 11, 2012, 12:35 AM by Nina.)
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna
Ashanti heard the sweet gentle call of worry from Nina. A pack meeting? But wasn't Ruiko the leader with Aeylen? Wasn't Pakuna and Kashikoi second? Well she didn't really know who the second female was, she'd heard of her briefly, but she'd met little Kashikoi. She ran to the spot. her eyes seriously wandering around as she ran past the volant leaves swaying on the branches by the creek. She hadn't been here long, but the pack scent was already clinging to her fur. Then panic struck her. What if something had happened to them as she was calling for help? No, it was definitely a call for gathering.

<b>"I'm here Nina."</b> She said as she made her way towards the injured female. <b>"I admit I did a bit of exploring, I ran into someone. He says he's your brother. But you have different last names so I couldn't be sure."</b> She said calmly. Her eyes concern for her new pack, and her new packmate. She had to leave her life of torturing male wolves like Rais behind her. She waited for the others to arrive. If something has happened to where Nina, whom was apparently the third female of the pack had to call a meeting, then it was urgent.

Her eyes once again wandered around. She noticed no pups or leaders, the only time she'd met Ruiko was his brief appearance when she first joined. He accepted her for her hunting abilities and herbal knowledge. But now she could not smell him mixed in with the others. this was trouble she knew. But was they're absence for a short time. Or was it forever?
[Image: Ashanti-greysig02.png]
Played by Abbie who has 25 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Durai Pyro
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/DuraiTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:190px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Durai would admit, he swore to himself that Ruiko would come back, but soon after he had joined, the big, noble male had faded away. He hadn't seen him since. The white male sauntered forward, feeling the mournful howl's vibration shake eh ground beneath his paws. Could it be? Had someone fallen into the spring and drowned? Or maybe, what it is worst fear? Were the alpha's gone? As far as he knew, the scent of pups and life had slowly faded when he padded into pack land and he wondered about it for quite a time period. Snapping out of it as the call ended, he realized that the sender was Nina.

He rushed forward, paws thudding against the ground. He pondered if anyone was hurt? He was sure the herb-smelling female was the official healer, but he had never gotten any stone confirmation from the pack themselves or from Ruiko. So if she could heal, why would she call if someone was injured? No reason. The only other thing that came to mind was the status of his alphas and their pups. Without them, the pack was empty and cold.

He slowed down as he neared the female near the springs. Durai had been wandering territory before he was summoned by her call. He hadn't been given a job yet since there was no one in charge. Soon after she howled, his eerie blue eyes and white pelt appeared and he took notice of the other female there. He dipped his head to both.

May be a potential Copper Rock Creek packmate ?!
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
<blockquote>The small brown wolf silently padded up next to Nina with a heavy heart letting lose another long mournful howl into the air. The one who had given him a home and a family was now gone. He remembered the day his ear was bit as he was accepted into the pack. the pack's last ties to ancient blood had left them to fend for themselves. part of him was angry at them, another part shamed. He had pledged his undying loyalty to Ruiko and yet he had left. He secretly felt that he had failed the alpha in some shape or form. But today they needed to find the new alpha's. As second, he would in most cases be the runner up but he was a runt and a young one at that. "Before anyone leaves today we must find our new Alpha's to retain our unity and our borders." He stared out at the group waiting for any suggestions as new wolves padded in.</blockquote>
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Played by Bridget who has 136 posts.
Inactive V. Advisor
Pakuna Atea
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/PakunaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:300px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">

The earthen woman traveled along the borders, her head low as her mind stormed with thoughts. A frown pulled at her dark lips, but she pushed it away, raising her head upward now as a howl flowed through the still air. It was Nina. With a slight grunt, Pakuna paused for a moment. Flicking her tail and shaking her head, she suddenly took off at quite a lope, dirt and falling leaves spraying up into the air as she did so.

The thoughts of having the small supper with Aey and a few of her pack mates made the older woman's heart grow warm as she ran along. The air was crisp; autumn was here. This was her favorite season. The trees would go up in flame; their colors brilliant hues of red and oranges. She could not be upset during the fall. It was not in her. Her heart struggled to remain warm, but the thoughts of Ruiko and Aey dissolved in her mind as she grew nearer and nearer to Nina.

After a few minutes, she spotted a few of her pack mates that had gathered before the tawny woman. Slowing her pace, Pakuna approached, dipping her head respectively to her pack mates. Sharp emerald eyes peered at Nina before she spoke "Aye, what have ye planned, Nina?"

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
Jen is still allowed to send Sloane in at this time, but we must continue the meeting.
No posting order still persists.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> She waited silently, her head lifted and tail curling around her paws. Her shoulders were pushed back, showing the former strength she had once again regained. She was a fearless wolf once again, and soon small Ashanti came into her view. The brown girl was pleased with the presence of the lowest, her muzzle touching the younger one’s cheek in a sign of greeting. Nodding her head, she smiled, "What would be Ash. He has been doing fantastic." She spoke with pride in her voice for her brother, though she did presume that Ashanti now knew of her scars and yet, Nina felt slightly bare having her secret revealed to someone she didn’t want to know yet.

She did not worry for her other pack mates, but waves of doubt seemed to sink through her fur when the lowest male in the pack arrived. She nodded to Durai, remembering how the male had come to be in the pack. She had been highly satisfied when he had stayed within the protection of the borders and when he came in sight with her, she nodded her head briefly. She then waited, for Sloane, Pakuna, and Kashikoi before, finally two of the three came into view. She ignored Kashikoi’s words as he came, for the suggestion was already highly a must. Her head then swung to Pakuna who had enough respect to ask her what they were going to do.

She knew some time soon Sloane would come. . .or she hoped he would come. Her jaws opened and instead of speaking softly, she would speak much louder, "It has been a quite tragic few days for us. . .but just as Ruiko and Aeylen said. . .we must move on." She stopped, her eye taking in all of her pack mates and letting her words settle in. It was not something she would say often, something that could easily bite one of them in the face, but right now, she would have to be straightforward. She continued, "New alphas will have to rise, but I don‘t know how everyone would like to sort this out. As usual we would have our Seconds step up and take rule, and then have challenges if so. Kashikoi, Pakuna? What are your suggestions."
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna
Ashanti saw more enter the pack meeting site. It appeared to be everyone, though she only knew Kashikoi and Nina by name. Then Nina spoke again after Kashikoi stated about finding new alphas. Why did they need new alpha's exactly? What was wrong with Ruiko and his mate? <i>"What would be Ash. He has been doing fantastic. It has been a quite tragic few days for us. . .but just as Ruiko and Aeylen said. . .we must move on. New alphas will have to rise, but I don‘t know how everyone would like to sort this out. As usual we would have our Seconds step up and take rule, and then have challenges if so. Kashikoi, Pakuna? What are your suggestions."</i> She responded quickly. <b>"He's doing fine, guarding the borders from someone he need not fear, but that's a job of a pack right."</b> She said, a bit of humor in the last part.

Ashanti heard the part about Kashiko and Pakuna, did she hear that right? It was Pakuna wasn't it? She thought it was. <b>"Nina. I think I missed something out on my travels. Where are Ruiko and Aeylen?"</b> She whispered. She was so lost and confused right now. She she simply stared at Nina until she was to hear something that made sense to her. It made her wonder about something, if they needed new alphas, does that mean she could realistically become a second? She would not dare challenge for alpha when she was still new to the pack. She had not proved she deserved the title.
[Image: Ashanti-greysig02.png]
Played by Bridget who has 136 posts.
Inactive V. Advisor
Pakuna Atea
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/PakunaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:300px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Her green eyes focused on Nina as she spoke. Mind buzzing with thoughts, the Second shook her head. She was frustrated, but kept such emotions under wraps. Stepping forward, she looked at the wolves around her, speaking in her odd way. "I be stayin' second. Alpha is not me title. I believe who thinks they be qualified should say so." It was a simple suggestion. Closing her jaws together now, she felt herself automatically grind her teeth together.

Change always irked her. She didn't want it, but it was needed- in that case, she would go forth with such. Being a leader was of no interest to her. Sure, she would do a swell job, but it wasn't her place. She felt... too old. Perhaps if she was a few years younger, it would be considered. With her ears perked up, the brown toned wolf awaited word from the other wolves.

Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
ooc: I was kinda skipped while waiting for the person in front of me but oh well I'll post.

It seemed that Pakuna the other second had the same thoughts in mind that he had as he turned his head to Nina. This was a choice that would make the decision for the male side of the pack more or less. "I too would like to decline the ability to be alpha, I am too small and young to lead the pack. If someone chose to challenge me they would probably win, so to prevent any unnecessary injuries, I will allow those who want to lead the pack to step up." His amber eyes slowly scanned the few males in the pack to see who really would step up.

He knew that it would be stupid for him to challenge another male as most where larger than him. No he would stay second where he felt at home. He would continue to maintain the borders and come when needed. There was a time where he pledged his life to Ruiko and the pack. But now Ruiko was gone and the pack was the only thing left to gaurd. Those where his reasons for remaining second.
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Played by Abbie who has 25 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Durai Pyro
(Same. Sorry I didn't post, for I did not notice it was my turn.

<blockquote><font style='margin-left:20px;'>Durai</font> shook his white pelt and calmly sat. His eerie eyes studied and eyed the wolves before him. When the second finished his declining words, he looked around and made sure no one else was trying to talk. <span style='font-family:georgia'><b>"I must agree, I am also too inexperienced and a little too young to lead the role of an alpha."</b></span> He responded to clarify he was all out on this. He couldn't possibly run around and lead a pack. He let his tongue loll out because he was getting a little hot, for the air was a tiny but more humid by the water at this time.
<font style='margin-left:20px;'>The</font> <span class='word'>crasis</span> of this pack was a number of only six wolves, and five had shown their faces. Where was the third-ranked male? He knew "Kashikoi" and "Pakuna" as Nina had said it, where seconds. Nina was a third and the new female was a fourth. So, where was he? Silence crackled in the air in the moments after he had spoken. No one else was to step up?
</blockquote>
May be a potential Copper Rock Creek packmate ?!