(See All?) Announcements
721 Users Online
Sophrosnia, Bing, Google

My life starts here. — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade scented another Willow Ridge wolf near by. Just his luck, Rosealia. As she peered into the clearing and introduced herself, he couldn't help but notice how she stuttered with a pause on the Slayer name. Was she now ashamed of it? Then the scent of his lady, Elettra wafted. She seemed to not notice the tension between Shade and Rose. He gave a bow of respect, as he always did in her presence. <i>"An honor to meet you, Lady Elettra. And you too, Rosealia. My name's Numeric. Your's is the first pack I've come across in my time here and I must say, I'm curious to know more about it. I've been on my own for too long. Perhaps your pack could be the right place for me, but I won't jump in blind. I had hoped you, the lady Alpha, would be kind enough to tell me more about your family?" </i>

Shade thought deep down that this was a mistake. Elettra did not like to talk much of her family. Giving too much pack information away could be deadly and dangerous. Deadly and dangerous were not good combinations. They never were.
(Sorry its so short!)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Her attention shifts between her two pack-mates ever so delicately before the whole of her silvery attention is directed onto the newcomer, commanding in their pale, unforgivable manner. She takes in his name, his long travels and recent arrivals and his need to seek information on the pack's within the lands before he makes his decision. Though it is not clear whether he will join or not, for his decision could take much time before made, she sees him as a potential member and accesses him with her pale gaze just as this.
The weight of her plush, thick hips shifts into a more comfortable stance and with a hungry lick to her greyed maw, the woman speaks. "We are the newest formed pack of which resides within Relic Lore - a number of packs that may or may not tug at your interest. Though I do say so boldly, our strength is of no question." Though she does not deem her pack the strongest amongst the Lore, for she has not yet required information on the other pack's numbers and ability, many had come to her boarders since it's founding - male and female alike, of all sizes and of all skills to which benefited the strength of the pack greatly. She was proud of her pack, as each member within it should be prideful to be a part of it. "We are very hardworking individuals, each seeking their role amongst the group by whatever skills they may hold and whatever task they which to practice. There are no slackers amongst my ranks." She pauses then, content with her words. Surely he already knew the name of the pack and obviously where it resided. Her name, as it's leader, had been given and other then this all, there was little else which she felt she could speak of freely to the stranger, hoping he was content with what he had been offered.
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
"We are the newest formed pack of which resides within Relic Lore - a number of packs that may or may not tug at your interest. Though I do say so boldly, our strength is of no question. We are very hardworking individuals, each seeking their role amongst the group by whatever skills they may hold and whatever task they which to practice. There are no slackers amongst my ranks." Shade listened so he one day could repeat those words. He had plans, places to be as a third. But soon that would change... hopefully. He planned to challenge Reed for his position as second. He stayed silent for now, this was pack business and Elettra was the one in charge as of yet. Shade looked to the packmates before him. His esteemed leader, and his 'mate' that he wasn't sure loved him anymore. So what a great combination for him. His eyes gazing curiously.

He waited for the conversation to come to a close, he was a guardian, charged with protecting the pack border, though he had yet to receive the official title, he was a guardian at heart. He'd go to the mountains soon for another training session. Not with Rose though. Maybe he'd ask Remy or Reed. Not Kano, Kano already hated him because Shade had wanted to die. Maybe Guiness, or Kiche, he could teach Kiche a few good things, maybe apologize to him. One thing was for sure though, the mountains were the best place for training, so that's where he training. To beat the best, he had to be the best. To be the best, he had to train in the best areas."Speech goes between these."

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]