604 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hazelnut

Hesitance — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
SPEED THREAD!

Hesitance has taken the woman this early morning, far before the reaches of the morning's sun has stretched over the length of the world. Still it is beyond the mountains, hidden in an air of limbo and the willows in this sparse forest keep the bits of beginning light from shedding upon the wolves of Willow Ridge as they had still time to slumber. This day, Elettra is up quite early, though not by her waking up this hour, but by staying up throughout the night. She is weay and drawn as she moves slowly, edging the boarders of her home, moving slowly further out as she circled the area whilst scenting the lands, searching distinctively for one thing and one thing only - Kyrie. The smallest within the pack, more frail and perhaps even the kindest of them all, she fears for the woman's safety and as a determined and protective leader, begins to sniff out for any traces of the missing woman. She'd not loose her without a fight.
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> Ever since the disbanding of Copper Rock Creek, Nina had been a complete wreck. She didn’t know how to break the news to Elettra, but as her paws trotted at a light pace, a slight burn in her hindquarters, she knew what would have to be done. The alliance with Willow Ridge had not gone as planned, but the brown lady did know she would have to give up her plan to the rebel leader as well as an offer if her scheme worked. Her ears twitched, as did her nose when she reached the border. The strong scent of Elettra near by pleased her, just the woman she wanted to see. Nina stood away from the borders, her emerald eye light as she let out a short howl to summon the leader.
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
A scent. Not exactly the one she was looking for, though similar to her none the less. Elettra had not had connection to the Copper Rock Creek pack ever since Nina was done healing and had left. Elettra felt nearly gipped by this, her kind efforts put to waste by not gaining anything in return. Although helping the mate of her leader was of course a gesture that would keep everyone happy, Elettra was at least hoping her efforts would be returned, as only a respectful thing to do. Nina would have information for her and so she followed the call, moving swiftly until she reached the woman. She circled her, silent in her examination of the woman whom seemed to be doing well on her limb after all. "What is it?" She spoke, light, but very much down to business as usual.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> It did not take long for her to call to be heeded. The form of Elettra parting through the borders caught her eye and she respectfully dipped her head at the leader before her head once again raised as the question arose. How many words she could answer the question with, but so little time. . .and so she gave a brief summary. Her jaws opened and her voice rang gently out towards the alpha, "Ruiko and Aeylen have departed from Relic Lore, from what I know. And Copper Rock Creek has disbanded." Her tone of voice was monotonous, no form of emotion within it. She had been tired of getting hurt by pack mates. .the only thing she had been happy about was the fact that they had let them know. Other than that, Nina felt utterly betrayed. But. . .she had a plan.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Something twisted, shuttered and then plummeted in her gut, causing her limbs to tense and her expression to fall as her eyes widened to take in the much hearty information she had gained. Though nothing could have become of the relationship between Ruiko and Elettra, something she had accepted much some time ago, still to think that he was gone and likely, gone for good, shocked something to the woman's system. She would listen to the information of the leading pair and their family departing, shutting down the pack in their wake and for moments after, she was silent. Why had they gone? Why had they not request their members to follow? The Tainn family lived strong here and yet they went off to set their own path, something Elettra knew all too well. But did they warn their former members or did they run off in the mists of the night? There was much question, all of which swirled in Elettra's mind but did not part from her lips. "I see." It is the only thing she can think to muster, for not only had the members lost their leaders, pack and home lands claimed within it, but Elettra herself had lost an ally - had gaze much, with little in return to show for. Anger hit the pit of her gut, causing her teeth to clench and a deep breath to calm her nerves. "What will you do?" She asks then to the woman, wondering if she had come here to take her mate after all.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> The now acephalous and disbanded pack, it was still hard to grasp the fact that they had gone. . .but even Nina knew. Now she would have to accept it. The Willow Ridge leader in front of her remained silent for many moments and Nina stood there, her eyes and body posture emotionless. She had learned how to perfect it enough when she had been marking the borders with her alphas of other subordinates within the pack and now she was using the same tactic here, this was business. When the woman in front of her spoke, Nina’s emerald eye watched her closely, her last question that was aimed at her gave her the perfect opportunity for the offer she was to give.

She briefly cleared her throat before beginning, "My new plan is to create a new pack, somewhere near the Secluded Springs. . .yet not too close, the Thicket of Secrets I was thinking. Some members of Copper Rock Creek are staying with me to create the new pack. My plan was, if you would like, if and when my pack gets established, if you would like me to call you and Koda, to make for an alliance." Her plan had not included taking Koda way from Willow Ridge. She knew where her mate’s loyalties stood and she respected them.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She listens closely to the woman, whom spoke of gathering what few members of the former Copper Rock Creek remained and forming of a new pack - a place within the heart of the Thicket, perhaps. Each bit of information gained was something that Elettra held for safe keeping, though wondered whom might stand at the side of the woman seeking to create this new-found pack. So far, Nina did not mention Koda joining at her side, but it was certainly something to be discussed. Koda and Elettra had easily formed a partnership not of breeding, lust or love, but in order to secure the strength of the pack. Though Elettra had created the pack and Koda and seemingly less and less around, having the figurehead amongst the ranks kept the balance a pack needed for best likeliness of survival. "I would like that." She says simply with a nodding of her muzzle. There was no use going into the full details of an alliance with a pack that had yet to be created and though Nina showed obvious determination, Elettra would wait it out still to see how the future plays with Nina's plans. "Who will lead with you?" She asks then, her eyes alight with curiosity and a brow lifting it wait. It was obvious to them both whom should be at her side through this - her mate, even if he had no true desires to be a leading male. However, perhaps Nina held other plans that Elettra, and even Koda, had yet to know.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> Upon her own reply she was greeted with another from the alpha. Nina nodded her head, not breaching any deeper into the subject, what was to happen with her plan was undetermined, but if all went the way she wanted it to, perhaps her plan would work well enough. The question that she had been trying to answer many times for herself prior popped out of the strong leader’s mouth and Nina watched the female with curious eyes. She did not want to say what she wanted to. . .for she did want her mate by her side, though knew that it would not happen. Her ears flickered behind her, thinking herself foolish for not listening out for any of her friends if she were to be needed. Though her voice did manage its way towards Elettra, "So far, undetermined. It is between two of the males that I trust quite dearly though. They have proven themselves loyal many times. To me, and to a pack as a whole in general. I am assuming Koda will be staying with you, and I think that until everything is set in stone it is better if he does not know much on the subject." Her emerald eye glinted in silent warning to the warrior in front of her. It was more of for the own Willows good than for her own.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She listens, her body lax, though her eyes of silvery pale hues hard and intent upon the one-eyed woman whom settled before her at her boarders. Nina had come to her many a time before for visit or even for healing and it seemed the woman had once more regained her strength and purpose after the time she had spent here being treated under Willow Ridge's watch. It was she and Skana who had pulled her from the flood waters and it had been she and Kyrie to tend her wounds, whilst the young white woman had done much to keep her company and get her food when needed. Elettra could only hope that Nina would remember these things and keep her word on willingness to become allies with this pack, since she had owed them much already, nothing of which had been able to be paid back by Copper Rock Creek. Nodding, Elettra's tail twitches as her backside at Nina's last bit about not giving Koda the details. "I shall be calling a meeting soon and Copper Rock Creek, having been my pack's former alliance, will need to be mentioned on behalf of it's disbanding. However, I will leave the goal of forming a new pack in your paws to tell Koda." She really meant not to get into the business of a mate ship, for this was far from Elettra's cup of tea, but mentioning to the members the fall of the Creek was indeed a must and information Elettra was not willing to keep from them.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> The golden girl was satisfied with Elettra’s last words, and Nina gave a brief nod to her. The golden female watched the other leader, intent on keeping her word with her. Going back on her oaths was not something Nina thought of highly, and she was going to make sure that she kept her words given to the leader. She owed the Ridge lady more than she could ever repay, but Nina was kept on making sure she could do as much as she could to become allies with Elettra. Nina nodded her head once again, the meeting concluding to the end, "That is all of what I may ask. I assume, I should be taking my leave to get back to my friends. I presume I will be meeting with you again soon for an update, if one is to come." And with her final words she would approach the leader cautiously, and if she would let the golden female she would submissively lick her chin, like she had done the first time she had met. She would then turn on her heels and walk steadily back into the dark forest, her paws taking her back to where her past and future pack mates would be.

{Nina exit <3>3}
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »