(See All?) Announcements
526 Users Online
Google, Bing

Decisions, Decisions — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Evelynne who has 132 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Cessair Lux
Cessair cocked her head at the chocolate-shaded wolf before her. He seemed to be having a hard time deciding whether he wanted to remain in his flashback or not. Nonetheless, Cessair determined to remain conversational. She still wanted to make friends with this wolf, although he seemed to trust her a bit more by now, so the little wolf quickly got to answering his question. <b>"Yes, I do recall that Shadowstorm had a flashback last time I saw her. After she re-awakened, she told me about how she got separated from you."</b>

Reflection attracted Cessair's thoughts while she waited for her words to register in Shade. The tale Shadowstorm had related was a sad one indeed. It was hard to decide whether she would rather have never known her father, as was her current situation, or to have known him but be abused by him. At least by not knowing her father, she could assume the best in his character, despite his having abandoned her mother when she most needed him. Why did Shadowstorm and Shade stick with their father when he would so often beat them, anyway? Perhaps it was simply because of the strong attachment that comes with near relation. If the siblings really were so attached to their parents, Cessair was very sorry that they had been killed by malicious loners. Kind of like her own mother...

After a moment, Cessair pushed her thoughts away. It was always painful to think about her mother's death, and she had wanted to pay attention to Shade anyway. She entertained a hope that Shade would tell her about his pack, assuming Shadowstorm's information that he had joined a certain Willow Ridge was correct, since she was still having a hard time deciding which pack she wanted to join. In all likelihood, it had not occurred to him to talk about it; he couldn't know that Cessair was seeking this information. She would probably introduce the subject later, if Shade still felt like talking with her. For the moment, she focused her attention on him and listened for whatever he wanted to say.
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade cocked his head a bit, his ears a bit perked up and his stance tall, he liked standing tall. "Yes, I do recall that Shadowstorm had a flashback last time I saw her. After she re-awakened, she told me about how she got separated from you." He nodded in understanding, his nose unintentionally sniffing around, his muzzle open slightly for air and in case he needed to talk. So Shade wasn't the only one to have weird flashbacks. That was both good and bad, he was afraid for Shadow, did she see what he saw, but at least it was a genetic thing, at least as far as he could tell it was.

<b style="color:#8e989d">"I'm both scared and happy I'm not the only one. but I have a pack and a mate to help me through it." He said joyfully, she looked like she wanted more information on the pack. He remembered Remy's words. He shouldn't even give away if the pack size was big. He knew they just recently took a new male into the group, Sica. Apparently there was another new wolf named Kanosak. So it was no longer a challenge for testosterone in an estrogen party. No, it was an equally balanced pack.

He awaited for the slightest emotional reaction to occur. Nothing, he wold give nothing away from the pack, if she wanted more information, she should talk to Elettra or Koda on the border about joining, as a Guardian, he had to guard the information about the pack until he was given further instructions to give more information out.<b style="color:#8e989d">"speech."

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Evelynne who has 132 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Cessair Lux
Shade's cheerful statement made Cessair cheerful too. <i>"But I have a pack and a mate to help me through it."</i> Of course, she was reminded of her own need for pack support, both physically and emotionally, by his words, but she couldn't hold resentment towards him. Maybe he had already found just what she needed -- the supporting pack part, anyway -- but that by no means signified the failure of Cessair's own search. If anything, she reasoned, it could only be a harbinger of her own success.

<b>"I'm very glad for you, and I hope that your sister may soon be doing as well."</b> Cessair allowed herself a moment to ponder the propriety of mentioning her own flashbacks. After debating whether it would be more useful to Shade or annoying, she determined that it would be best not to note her problem at the moment. There remained, however, a way she could still possibly be of some assistance to him. Whether it was more out of charity or vanity that she wanted to impart a scrap of knowledge on this wolf, who was already several years her senior at least and doubtlessly the wiser for it, she could not tell; she only hoped that Shade would not misunderstand her intention. <b>"I met a wolf to the east recently who knew a lot about herbs -- she told me about one that can really help if your flashbacks are becoming a bother. I suppose you know about lavender?"</b>

Cessair didn't know how she expected Shade to react to her advice, she was only sure of how she <i>didn't</i> want him to. However he took it, though, she could be confident that she had only meant to help. Besides, if he already knew about lavender, rationally, the worst he could do was laugh at her attempt to help. Minutely dipping her head in deference, Cessair put on what she hoped looked like a pacifying-ly innocent smile.
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shade nodded, his eyes sparkled with the desire to get back to his pack. He knew in his hear that that was his home. "It's been an honor to meet a friend of my sisters. But I must depart now. I must get back to my pack." He said respectfully. A flashback as he walked away. And a good disguiseBiographyPride, Loyalty, Creativity Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore.

He padded away through the thicket. Back to his home. To Willow Ridge. He had a border to guard. He didn't intend for that job to go undone.
*LE EXIT*

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]