Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Tears of pain,
Tears of joy,
One thing nothing can destroy,
Is out pride,
Deep inside....
-Simba (The Lion King 2)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable2.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:300px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Shadow had been adjusting to pack life. Hunting, trying to learn more of herbs. Trying to find a good way to help the pack that she was good at. She'd seen Nina happy and sad. Angry and fierce. The healer would never help her after she left. She hated Shadow now. she could not go pack to her, not now, not ever. The leaves rustled in the trees. the volant sounds, hollow and empty. She scented someone, smelled of the Hollow all right.

"Is it a packmate or loner? Friend or foe? Important questions that are the difference of life and death. Come out, come out wherever you are." She said, a neutral stance. Her eyes peering around, as the lowest of the pack. Her ears perked up in interest. Her nose caught the scent again. but a bit of vole too. So she decided to hunt. Might as well as long as she stayed in the area. she stalked it carefully. she was a different kind of hunter, she stalked in closer, closer, closer. She leapt at it, killing it with a bite to the neck. Finally something good to bring back.

~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Played by Siki who has 152 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Trisden Lyall
<blockquote>Trisden had not been paying attention, deep in thought as she watched the clouds go by. She was safe here, in the thick of Grizzly Hollow, and though she planned on setting out on patrol soon, she had allowed herself to just sit and be distracted. Every now and then she would hear her packmates walk by, usually out of sight, but thought little of it.

She usually ignored their chatter too, not wanting to eavesdrop, but when she sensed another wolf nearby, even in her distracted state she recognised that they were alone. <i>...and death. Come out, come out wherever you are...</i>

Disconcerted by the call, which she found rather creepy, she brought her gaze down from the sky to stare at the dark forest with narrowed eyes. Was that the voice of their lowest member? What was she doing calling out for anyone? A prick of arrogant irritation ran down her spine as Trisden pushed herself to her feet, drawn in by curiosity and concern. She had not met Shadowstorm, though her presence around the pack meant that she knew everyone by scent and, in some cases, by voice. She disliked that her mother would allow in a wolf to the pack and then relegate her to the bottom ranks, as though she barely deserved a place in the pack at all. Rather than piggyback on assumptions, though, this seemed like a good opportunity to meet the female for herself.

<b>"Hello?"</b> she called back, moving slowly in the direction she had heard, tail raising in anticipation of their rank differences. Her authority was not great, but it certainly superseded their bottom feeder. Trisden caught sight of the black female just in time to see the demise of the vole, which raised her brows. At least she wasn't just a leech, then.

Her head twitched upwards, and she waited for the female to notice her and acknowledge her superiority. Having been such a proactive recluse, Trisden had not often had to participate in the dance of rank displays, but it tickled the old ego inside her, pleased the strong-headed, demanding pup she had been. Who was their current female second? Maybe she should make a point of finding out...</blockquote>
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable2.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:300px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Shadowstorm recognized the scent as one of her own now. Grizzly Hollow wolf indeed, meaning that unless it was a pup, the wolf was Shadow's superior. She looked and saw it was a yearling or an adult. She looked at the fae in front of her. A bow, her tail stuck up against her belly as her brother had taught her. Her mother and father had no pack manners as they hated packs. They never showed submission to someone else. But Shade showed it to his superiors all the time in his pack. .She looked up at Trisden and smiled. "Greetings, I don't believe we've yet met. I'm Shadowstorm, though most call me Shadow."

She offered the vole to Trisden. She'd never met her, but she'd heard of all the pack members. Of course she'd never met Borden or Kade either. She knew little Taima, she knew Jaysyek and Follko. But that was it. Follko had been the one to bring her to the pack and Jaysyek had accepted her. She'd met Taima while hunting. Perhaps there would be a pack meeting soon? If there was, then she'd be allowed to meet the rest of the pack. For now she had to focus on serving Grizzly Hollow best, and maybe pay a visit to her brother.

She had no knowledge of the hate Elettra had for Borden or his followers. she did not know that Elettra would only allow Jaysyek near her pack, and that was because they were friends. She had no idea that a visit to her brother could be suicide. She just knew that Elettra had left Grizzly Hollow and started her own pack with Koda, and several others. She knew that a little later Shade had joined.

(This post was last modified: Nov 23, 2012, 09:54 PM by Shadowstorm.)

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Trisden Lyall
<blockquote>Trisden's ego was satisfied as her inferior's tail found its proper place, such a display something that she was not really used to seeing (in others towards her, at least) but one which definitely felt good. Trisden inclined her head in turn, finding no reason not to be polite, and relaxed her posture slightly - tail still quite high - as the black woman began to talk. <b>"I'm Trisden. Trisden Lyall."</b> She left it there, letting Shadowstorm connect the dots as she surely would.

The offering was a surprise, though Trisden accepted it willingly, and the tiny creature took no more than a bite and a swallow to disappear down her throat. Licking her lips, hunger awakened, she eyed the woman who was older than her and yet smaller. Weaker, somehow, though Trisden couldn't work out why. Maybe it was the telltale signs of a previous life spent alone, or was it something else?

<b>"Did my mother accept you?"</b> she asked, barely a thanks for the vole save for her eager consumption of it. She had previously decided to integrate more into the social life of the pack, so she felt it important to get to know her packmates and a little about why there were here, what connections they had. So long as Shadowstorm had put two and two together, the reason for Trisden's presence in the pack wouldn't be difficult to understand.</blockquote>
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
(275 WORDS)

Shadowstorm listened, she was a fairly good listener. Trisden Lyall. A relative of Jayse? Shadow connected the dots, this was indeed the Lyall that she was thinking of. This was a daughter of the Leaders of Grizzly Hollow. "Yes, your mother took me into the pack, mainly because I knew Follko and he stood up for me. I was in a past pack, Copper Rock Creek. But I just didn't fit in there. I had a rougher start with them because of my fathers belief. Then I reunited with my brother, and it all changed." She said, probably explaining more then she had to.

Her thoughts kept losing herself. Thinking of her brother made her somewhat able to alexipharmic. Not any natural poison, but the poison of going back to her past belief that packs were weak. Her fathers beliefs were very different from hers. She believed packs were smart and strong. She was a pack animal after all. Packs stuck together as a way of survival. It was smarter then living life at the edge. But she knew that her heart would always contain a bit of Lone Wolf spirit in her.

She looked up at the Lyall. something about her made Shadow seem safe. She couldn't name it, maybe it was just the sense of unity in the pack? Maybe it was just getting to know packmates more. Shadow had no idea. There was just something about her. Her spirit seemed strong willed. This was a good thing, but also could be a bad thing. For one too strong willed was bad. But one with the right amount of freedom and willpower was perfect.

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Trisden Lyall
Trisden was pleased to see the comprehension in Shadow's eyes. She didn't want any unnecessary questions about her presence that her family ties didn't explain. However, the mention of Follko didn't please her so much, though her issues with the old man were stale and fading; it had been a bad start with misunderstandings about, and in the past. Still.

She didn't know the pack that Shadow mentioned, nor did she care, but supposed it could be of future interest or importance so strove to remember it. The matter of why Shadow had not fit in did cross her mind, but it was not her business, and certainly she could relate to being the odd one out. If there was even the slightest possibility of Trisden herself being pressed for her related past on the topic, then she would avoid the matter altogether. Trisden didn't know the name Slayer, nor recognised her scent, and so the subject of her brother was another one easily brushed over.

"I see." She really had no interest in lingering; she had been busy in her thoughts, busy with her own company, and liked it that way. Starting to move back into the forest, she inclined her head at the black wolf, trying to keep polite despite the fact that she just wanted to be alone. <b"See you 'round. Keep up the good work, Shadow."</b>