(See All?) Announcements
570 Users Online
Google, Bing

Anger — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by --- who has 35 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Brenton Nelson

Brenton nodded to Steel in understanding. "Thank you for your help, I need to continue my search for my friend." He said kindly, thankfulness for the {somewhat} help the wolves had given him. He started down the mountains from where he stood. His tail stiff behind him, hanging straight down. His ears perked for the slightest movement of prey or of anything else. His eyes in a furry from his thoughts. He was rational, fighting wasn't rational so why did he feel this way? He shook it off as him going crazy and his fur laid flat on his back.

Where are you Jessie? I need you, so where in this place are you? I know your here, but just where? Where oh where are you now? He wondered, he was upset that he had yet to find his friend, he had to find her whatever the cost. He was more of a rational wolf back when Jessie had last seen him. In his search, it made him a bit edgy. It made him quicker to anger, faster to speak. He needed to break the habit before he saw Jessie. But who knew anymore? No one knew anymore. He glanced over his shoulder as Steel's stature faded into the distance. Adonis had pulled out before he could thank the young prince of Poison Path. He didn't need food, he'd just eaten, so he was good for a while. A small puddle wsas near him, he lapped up a bit of water and continued onward. Oneward and upward. Walk in between the raindrops. Riding the aftershock beside you.
*EXIT*

(This post was last modified: Jan 20, 2013, 11:34 AM by Ice.)
To find a friend...