(See All?) Announcements
645 Users Online
Google, Bing

Intuition — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Han who has 45 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Eden Asthed
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/EdenTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 190px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Quite some time had passed again before his paws felt the rocky underground again. The paw victim of the snake bite was just as it was before the bite. The Healer of Posion Path had not been needed. Just when he went around the corner he almost bumped into the green vegetation. Chewing on the bitter herbs while travelling further down. All this time he did not just stay in the mountains. Athena had somewhere in hidden in these mountains her pack. The white woman and he didn't have some kind of alliance so no guarantee he wouldn't be ripped apart if he crossed their borders. The green lands, now more mixed hues of brown, had quite some promise too. He had met some wolves already, some were better than others but he did not made any enemies so far. It was good, Eden had expect worse. Not being really social or kind he taught he would have trouble finding a place to settle. It looked like luck was on his side because the places were big and spacious. Many packs could be hidden between the unknown area's with still enough place left for the loners like him.

The fact he was temporary back wasn't because of the white woman and her followers. Eden was near and the mountains had some kind of attractive points. If you would think away the chances of falling, landslides and things like that. He may find some good look out spot to see where he would headed next. It was good to know where he was so he wouldn't accidentally get lost in the maze of woods and places. He wasn't unknown with travelling but he had to admit that this journey was bigger than his journeys for rare herbs. Bit more dangerous too.

His dark nose sniffed the air. No smell of wolves yet, it was better that way. It was refreshing to feel the wind blow out all his worries and thoughts. Is intuition took the lead, with his brain not far behind, he worked his way up. It took him longer than the first time cause he could enjoy the view better now most worries of the past were behind the strong walls of stone. Eden tried to let it rest, today it would but he could never say for sure that it was the same next day. His ears slightly jumped. He heard something strange. It sounded like water? Well it was not that strange, there had to be a way for the rain to get down. A stream nearby? Slowly he headed to the sound, without him knowing to walk towards the home of many poisoned wolves.

[Switch tried to fix your table, but failed.]
(This post was last modified: Feb 17, 2013, 03:53 AM by Triell.)
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AshTable2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom: 215px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
It hadn’t been long since Naira had been accepted into the pack, though of the lowest, she was still respected(mostly) from the group of poisoned wolves. He had not been overly happy at first when she had come, due to the lack of information of her disappearance. . .along with the fact that her scent had been marked within the territory before she had been accepted into Poison Path. He was sure it had taken a toll on Ava and in turn he had made sure to patrol the borders extra hard. Never going a day without marking the borders at least once. Every other day he would also go out of territory to inspect the land of where Ava’s throne was. The queen of lost lake she was, and Ash went to make sure that the area was secure enough for her. He hadn’t seen her once since the meeting that Athena had called and he sincerely hoped that she was alright.

Today, however, as he would make his way towards where he had first met Ava and Athena, another scent hit his nostrils. Lips pulling back to show his fangs, his large muscular legs pushed him forwards, towards where the scent was blowing to him. His green eyes flashed across the bumpy mountains as he made his way over the slope that made it’s way up to lost lake. When another dark form came into view, Ash’s tail raised slightly, though quickly relaxed, knowing he wasn’t within pack borders and simply kept his tail in a neutral position, though his ears did raise slightly. When he got closer he called out in a strong voice, "Well hello there, stranger!" If only had Ava had been here now. . .the two could have engaged in some playful banter with the lone wolf.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Eden Asthed
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/EdenTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 190px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
The brown wolf walked further up, slowly but gradually. Now he got more used to walking on stone it was much.. easier to travel through the mountains. The first time he got into the rough hard nature it felt tricky. Suddenly the ground could disappear right under your paws. His eyes didn't had to focus on the ground anymore, instead he could look up where he was heading to. A gesture from far away spotted his eye. Wary his paws stopped walking. Eden tilted his head slightly, examined the scents in the air. He had been right, a wolf was there melting together with his surroundings. Trying to separate the unknown wolf from his background he dared to come closer. It was just one wolf, though he didn't felt a urge for chatting. When he had met the grey cub Taima he had somewhat understood. He couldn't avoid wolf forever. There was no reason to do it, they didn't know anything. He was a stranger.

A strong voice called through the air. Sea green eyes pinned down the owner of the voice. He also had become closer. Without reacting on his shout Eden stared at him. The wolf reeked to more wolves. He was one of Athena's? Eden wondered if his guess was right. The white Queen that ruled the mighty mountains. This wolf could be one of her followers. His eyes averted from the wolf. There was no sign of any other wolf, yet. The brown timber didn't look aggressive, probably he wasn't near enough to be a danger. Eden nodded to the wolf. 'Hello.' He spoke short but confident.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AshTable2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom: 215px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">

As he got closer to the loner, Ash’s eyes pinned on the other. His tail twitched slightly, in a gesture of dominance, but he canceled the movement before it even began. His tail wagged easily once behind him, in hopes that the tenseness his tail would cancel out. He stopped sort, his large frame standing in front of the other large wolf. He seemed strong enough, and Ash was sure that he could easily make a good addition to Poison Path if he was indeed interested in joining. Jaws parting, Ash spoke out to him, "It‘s not often we…I find other wolves up in the mountains."

The brown wolf hesitated in covering up his mistake, unsure of how he should appear to this wolf. He had not been out of Poison Path for so long, preferring to stick to within the territory, afraid of what he might find outside of his heartache. Now that he had left the security within his pack’s land, he found he definitely missed the life that he had been in. Perhaps, even though it was still kind of tense, he would even go see his sister to find some closure on Treena. She would understand, wouldn’t she? Snapping his eyes back to the stranger, he silently willed himself not to get off track.

Eden Asthed
The brown wolf came closer. Eden's eyes followed every movement but saw no ill intentions from the man's eyes. The voice spoke again. ''We'' he said, so he was a follower of the White Queen or there should be another pack who could call the mountains their home. Eden doubted it, no he was speaking with someone from her pack. 'I can understand that. The mountains aren't always so friendly for strangers.' He replied to the man's statement. The mountains could still be a pain for him to walk through. It was definitely not in his picture as perfect place to be. The Lore looked pretty little from above. Not as so long homing in it´s lands but Eden now knew it was not as little as it looked. Plus it held many more wolves than he was used to. Above them the sky who seemed to be a lot closer. Like he could stretch out and take a bite from the puffy clouds. ´Are the stars closer here than beneath?' His voice slightly dreamy as he spoke his thoughts out loud. Hnn, as pup he often tried to ''catch'' stars or stay up late when the night was covered with thousand little white spots.

He looked away from the sky when he felt his neck hurt a little. 'So.. You are form Athena right. It doesn't look like I'm in the territory yet.' Otherwise he should have been greeted differently. It was not like Athena's scent was glued on his body so no one who would know about him meeting their alpha if she didn't told them. He actually wanted to seek for her again but why not first talk a bit with this wolf. Athena could always join later.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

His green eyes did not waver from the man in front of him, the words that he spoke could only bring a sort nod to Ash’s large, massive head. He continued to listen on, paying attention to every detail, yet wondering if he was going to talk about something interesting. When a question was asked, the large brute twitched his ears, unsure if the question had been meant for him or not. He decided there might as well be use to answering, “Depending on the location you are standing…yes.” His tail wagged behind him as he sat in silence, watching the other male, just making sure he didn’t do anything. And it seemed after awhile that he got bored…that or he was just in pain.

The next words that came out of the other’s mouth almost caused the brute to laugh. He remained serious though, for the mention of his alpha caused him to be tense. He forced his body to remain calm and for his lips not to slide back to reveal his fangs…he would not do such a thing, though he would give the male a reply to his choice of words. Clearing his throat, his chest rumbled, “If you had gone across borders, your throat would have been mine.” It was a threat that held every bit of truth within the words that were spoken. He was being completely serious…when it came to give family, there was no room for any joking around…everything was considered business.

Eden Asthed
A surprising look came from the pair of sea eyes. As the voice of the man had awakened him from his little trance. What? Eden stared with a empty expression towards the man. Repeating the words in his head. Ah, stars right. Seemed that he was thinking out loud again.. His large brown head turned away from the sandy male. Damn, why did his mouth speak without his knowing. Feeling a red flush coming, no he had to keep his cool. It was okay, the stranger didn't saw anything right? Eden's jaw tensed, curse his floating thoughts. Get a grip, listen to the wind or something, just let the warm feeling cool down. It may not be noticed yet, keep it cool. Taking a breath he followed his mind and listened to the windy sounds. Ah the warm feeling was going away, it worked!

As Eden's voice spoke out the question he had in mind for a while now, well not really a question but the reply may answer the question. At least the wolf looked at what he presumed to be one of Athena's. Eden thought the male would.. React? Is voice had been a bit indifferent but packs were for the most wolves a soft spot. Something to protect since that was just simply the duty of every member. However the body language was steady and calm. Did the man hold back? Observing the man's eyes he could not tell. Clearing his throat, so he was gonna speak. Waiting for the voice to break the little silence. The words sounded threatening. Green eyes that spoke nothing but seriousness. Dead serious but why didn't he feel threatened? It was a bit strange, the words of the male were obviously a scene that could become reality. What should he do? At least he could say now that this male was Athena's. But where was the snowy Queen? Peeking at the male he could ask him. No why would he anyway. It wasn't that he especially came for Athena, he just went into the mountains to.. Breath fresh air and watch the Lore from above? It sounded as a very bad lie, even in his mind. What felt like it took forever to reply at the male his head simply nodded. 'Good, better not wander too far off. I want to keep my throat.' There could have been a sarcastic sound to it but he kept his voice more neutral. Not the right subject to mock the stranger with. Nor did he want to, cause like this male did. He took family business very serious. 'I'm Eden.'

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

His tail swayed behind him as he stared at the other male, his eyes now taking a cold edge to them. He wanted to return to his family soon…check up on Chantille and possibly find some food for her, along with some herbs if she needed him to gather any. Her injuries weren’t as bad as they could have been, thankfully he had stopped Naira’s merciless attack on the poor healer. She certainly hadn’t deserved to be killed, and a pack mate being killed by another pack mate was just certainly not right. Chantille had made that clear when she had found out about Ash almost killing Nina. He silently snorted in his mind at the thought…so far he had come, and many enemies he had made due to his own actions. It probably would have been wiser for him to have had his dad do his own dirty work.

When the black male spoke, Ash was not amused with his words, and he simply stared at the other male. An introduction was now taking place, and the brown male kept tabs on the other man’s name and scent. Her flicked his thick tail briefly before replying, “I’m Ash.” His words were brief and simple, and if the other male had nothing else to say, then he would be taking his leave to go take care of Chantille, and so he made this statement clear, “If there is nothing else here to discuss, I believe it would be my time to leave. I have duties to attend to.” He then waited, his ears pricked forward to hear what the male had to say.

Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
I'm going to have this occur during the time after this big agrument between Naira and Athena where Naira tells the kids. So, Naira would be gone out of Poison Path lookin for followers. So, if Eden gets accepted, Han you are welcome to post in the Dust Bowl Dance, if you'd like.<3 Or unless, either of you want it to happen after everything with the pups and the big army march up to Poison Path is over with...? Doesn't matter to me.(:

The leader was beginning to realize her mistakes. The way she’s loved in shades of wrong, have now turned against her and they were taking their toll on her very soul. It was hard to believe in someone with all your heart and have them rip it out of you with no care at all. They had broken her like a promise and there was no way they could mend it back again. Her mind told her she had been foolish to believe in someone other than herself, but her straining heart continued to disagree. The never-ending struggle for governance between her mind and her heart continued to make every situation a tussle to get through. However, she’d get through. Like everything else that has gone wrong in her life.

White paws trudged through the thin layer of snow that had just fallen a few days ago, transforming the landscape from earthly green grass to glistening white snow in a matter of a day. It didn’t bother Athena much, however, winter wasn’t a bothersome season, but it was indeed a difficult one at times. Her fiery eyes scanned the area around her as she stood on a sturdy ledge upon the great Dire Mountain. Movement down below her caught her eye, she easy recognized the burly body of Second, but the second figure was slightly more unfamiliar. However, it didn’t take her long before she sent off towards them.

Her tail waved high behind her in a relaxed position, but still holding a slightly dominating position for a wolf of her status. Her burning eyes soon recognized the second wolf to be Eden, the one with the snake bite that she met up higher in the mountains. A smile formed on her ebony lips as the White Queen approached the pair, settling her body next to the brawny body of her loyal Knight. ”How are you today, Eden?” She inquired before looking at his paws for any extra hints on the matter.
(This post was last modified: Jan 17, 2013, 09:27 PM by Athena.)
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Eden Asthed
I'll post if I can find some free time between the learning ^0^

Both males had thoughts elsewhere. Eden had no business with the Guardian anyway, not directly at least. He kinda hoped that Athena would appear before him instead of seeking out the white Queen. Not the whole mountain had to know his business. The Guardian introduced himself as Ash. His brown head nodded slightly without saying anything. There was nothing to speak about, nothing that mattered. Suddenly talking about daily life stuff would be kind of strange, after all they were not even friends or stuff like that. Keeping the silence was way more easy. A small voice in the back of his head talked to Eden; shouldn't you just go or speak. Standing here only is a bit strange too. Certainly true.

Eden's ears caught the words of the low voice. Looks like he did not have to make a move this time. He couldn't say he was not relieved by it. Nodding again he wanted to say his farewell to the other male, if it not was for the white female to appear in the corner of his eye. Lifting his head to get a better look of Athena, or he guessed it was her. He didn't know any other white female in this mountain so he just assumed it was her. Only when he saw the orange eyes he was totally sure. A inwards smile appeared paired with a respective bow of his head. Watching her closely a smile played on the lips of the Queen. Lifting his head back to normal stand, just a little lower than Athena's, he replied her smile with a small smirk. Showing his healed paw, everything was healed perfectly, not even a scar was left from the two fangs of the snake. 'I'm doing quite well. As you can see my paw is back to it's normal state. The poison was nothing big anyway, I'm still thankful for your help.' Looking in the fiery eyes something little had changed. If Eden knew what was playing within the pack he may have been more worried. Just the man could not place what was different from last time. Maybe it was just tiredness, nothing major or so he assumed. 'How are you doing?'

(This post was last modified: Jan 20, 2013, 12:45 PM by Eden.)