(See All?) Announcements
498 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel

They see me rollin'... they hatin' — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade nodded to Koda, he would seek out Ari, and when Koda brought up the strict no pups rule. It just made him shiver. "I swore an oath to Willow Ridge and I will not break it. For safetly measures, I plan to stay away from Rose during the season." Shade thought about it, now was a better time then any other to talk about this. "Will Willow Ridge have pups Koda? I went up to visit my sister in Copper Rock Creek and ran into Nina instead, Shadow had left for Grizzly Hollow. She got my mateship with Rose out of my, but she told me something in return." He said simply, his eyes filled with curiosity. He hoped he hadn't drawn the line.

He looked forward onto the majestic lands he called home. He was one of the 'higher ups' and was expected to keep these lands safe with all his mind, heart and soul. but something drew him away from them, he couldn't name what it was. He hoped it didn't get the best of him, especially not with winter here. He was a Willow Ridge wolf at heart and he would stay that way. He looked to Koda, all the strange emotions out of his eyes. Only pride now, pride for such a beautiful home he had to protect. Pride for such a place.

(This post was last modified: Dec 28, 2012, 04:17 AM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
Koda was pleased when it was obvious that his point had been driven home. Rosalea would have no pups. He nodded his approval when Shade spoke of keeping his distance, just to be sure. Then the other wolf moved on to the topic of Willow Ridge pups. By his words, Koda surmised that he knew about Nina being his mate, rather than Elettra. It was not something that he went out of his way to hide, but he didn't speak of it out of respect to Elettra and the rest of the pack. Just because they were not an actual mated pair did not mean that they couldn't lead together.

There were some other implications though. The plan from the beginning was that he lead with her until she found a more suitable male to stand by her. As of yet, there seemed no real contenders for the position. He had made it clear to her that his heart belonged to Nina and that meant that he wouldn't be the father of any Willow Ridge pups. There was still time, but he supposed that it was ticking by. The fact that Shade was concerned about bothered him though. The pack should not need to worry about such things and while if was a valid question, it was not an appropriate one.

He understood the curiosity, but he needed to set the other male straight. Turning to face Shade, Koda's golden eyes darkened and the green flecks in them seemed to dance with his heightened emotion. "You don't need to concern yourself with the future of Willow Ridge. We will survive and grow in whatever manner Fate decrees. Elettra and I have everything under control and our private business is our own, as is Nina's." He sounded a bit harsh maybe, but he was not prepared for the question and it was between him, Elettra and whoever she chose to father the next generation of Willow Ridge.

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(I apologize for the shortness and lack of detail)
Shade knew he'd stepped out of line as Koda spoke. He nodded and looked away. "I understand." He said, his eyes now focused on the borders. He knew he had to get back to patrolling them now, and he hadn't another thing to talk to Koda about. "I have to get back to border patrol. Thank you Koda, for taking time out of today to talk to me." He said with a dip of his head in respect. He knew it was his time to do more then his part. He knew that his time was not, it was time to begin, wasn't it? He kept the scenic view with him, the branches of the trees crisp in the almost winter wind. He knew this winter was to be a cold one. There was no denying it. Not now, especially on how cold it was now in late Autumn.

He kept his head high as he walked, marking the borders every so often and yet, it wasn't the same. He knew he had to keep his mind clear, and it was much easier then it had been before. He needed to concern himself with the future of Willow Ridge, just not in the way Koda had worded it. He had to be stout and vigilant in his duties to the pack. He needed to concern himself with the future of the Willow Ridge territory and the wolves who lived in it as a whole. not to interfere with the wolves personal lives. He needn't bug Nina unless it was ugrent, like if something happened to Koda. But that would never happen. Koda could take care of himself.
*Fade out/end*

(This post was last modified: Dec 29, 2012, 04:47 PM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]