(See All?) Announcements
510 Users Online
Bing

I'm Never Changing Who I Am — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shade padded around the borders, with winter approaching, he wasn't just making sure the borders were secure, but he was searching for prey too. His eyes darted towards a vole. He crouched down slowly, his tail folded under him as he stalked it, then raced at it leaping at it. He landed on it and killed it with a bite to the neck. Something now know about him was that his true name was not Shade. It was Shadewhisper. His mum had come from a clan of wolves with odder traditions. It made him seriously ticked off though. He hated the name.

Shade buried the prey so he could pick it up later on his return to the pack den. He scented around and marked the borders. His eyes searching for intruders. His nose scenting for packmates as his ears were perked in attention. His jaws slightly parted with the thought of going back to the den and sleeping. But sleep was for the weak. He realized something, nobody could change him now. It's time to begin, isn't it?I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit,I'm just the same as I was.Now don't you understand,That I'm never changing who I am.So this is where you fell.And I am left to sell,The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell.Right to the top,Don't look back.

(This post was last modified: Nov 23, 2012, 04:27 AM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Sam who has 10 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Theodor Brown
http://i.imgur.com/59Cnf.png); background-color: #311420; background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 230px; border-radius: 40px; -moz-border-radius: 40px;">
He was approaching the willow forest from Whisper Marsh, his pace a steady trot. Head held shoulder height and tail trailing after him. He was on alert. There was a pack around. He’d met one pack wolf within a cedar forest, but surely their range didn’t stretch this far… and the scent was obvious different. So there was at least a good handful around. The large male scanned the area, careful to keep a respectable distance away from the scent makers during his travel. Ears swerving alertly, there was the faint sound of footfalls ahead. A pack wolf? Ears flattening against his skull in show of submission just in case, the lad continued onward – noticing the dark brown male ahead.
“Howdy,” he greeted with his characteristic friendly grin. Head lowering, his amber eyes avoided staring directly at the wolf in proper submission. His tail gave a light wag, remaining low to the ground. “Name’s Theodor.” Introducing himself to further show he wasn’t here to cause trouble – no Lone Wolf in their right mind would cause issues with a possibly large pack only a call away, but Theo particularly wasn’t interested in brawling unless absolutely necessary. And if he were to attack, he would have done so without announcing his presence. “Sorry t’interupt yer patrol, but I was wonderin’ if ya could point me in the correct direction to Iridescent Lagoon? I got a little lost.”
table by sam · stock from dawnthieves.de
Played by Lightning who has 136 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Guiness Thorben
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/GuinessTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">

Large paws scuffled around the bordering, keeping a sharp eye out for any lone wolves or dangers to his family. It was not often he would find anything interesting along the borders…perhaps it had something to do with the overpowering smell of Willow Ridge pack. Considering all the guardians with in the pack, the borders were highly marked, almost easily to smell from deep away from the willows. The massive beast stomped along, not knowing he was heading towards his superior. From what he had seen, he towered over most of his pack mates…though a few were close in size, it was unfortunate to see no one overpower him in size. It was a pain in the butt sometimes…giving that he also liked to do many side hunting jobs…but he obviously wouldn’t be able to run fast with his large build. His eyes stopped when the back from of his pack mate came into view. He had become highly accustomed to seeing this male overtime, for he seemed to be quite active around the pack.

His ears flattened when the other didn’t seem to notice his own arrival. A mental grunt nosed its way into his own head. As he made his way to Shade’s side, his amber golden eyes stared at the lone male, his own eyes narrowing at the other male. They were similar in size…to an extent. Guiness easily towered over Shade, but he made sure to keep his tail tucked much lower than the other as he stared at the other male. He had caught the name awhile back when he had arrived. His hearing being one of his greater attributes due to his non-speaking manner. Ears twitching slightly he listened, his muzzle tipping in the correct direction in which direction he was suppose to head in. For any wolf that didn’t know him, they might have simply thought he was tilting his head, but he was sure Shade knew what he was meaning to say and would eventually catch up on it.

The lagoon had been a place that Gui had known quite well…for it had been one of the first places Tempest and him had stopped in their journey to look for their brother. Since he had arrived, his red pelt had thickened considerably…making him look even bigger than he already was. His frame had also thickened out, due to him being accepted into a pack. His meals had increased considerably and he had finally had the chance to gain all of his fat back, along with some of his muscles pronounce themselves once again. His eyes would blink at the stranger once again, trying to look deep into his secrets…silence was the best weapon one could possess. And that was something that he was good at…complete and utter silence.

Pillar of Strength
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
The presence of the new comer was odd. It was like he wasn't scared of Shade, this made Shade a bit mad. All loners were afraid of him. He let his tail stick up in dominance and he stood tall. The loner wanted directions eh? "I patrol to stop loners from crossing our borders. You showing up just makes my patrol interesting." He said, then another scent. But this one was okay, it was familiar. It was Guiness. He flicked his ears to acknowledge the presence of the large male.

Shade looked at the male. Would he stay and try to chat with the two, well trained pack wolves. Or would he leave? If he stayed, Shade wouldn't mind as much. But it was another thing to be patrolling and stopping to talk with a loner. Elettra would frown upon that. Though he had the right to question a wolf at the borders. "Why are you looking for the lagoon?" He asked. He would not give directions just yet. No, he was just starting to have a bit of fun.

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Lightning who has 136 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Guiness Thorben

It didn’t seem as though the lone wolf would pay much attention to Shade, and would have much rather take his leave. Gui didn’t have a problem with that, though the fact that the Willow Ridge guardian was being rude to the other wolf was not rubbing the large man the right way. The other hadn’t even crossed the borders from what he had seen, and from what he was smelling right now, there was no sign of forced entry. After the other male clearly made his exit, Guiness turned to Shade, his ears flattening on his head, as if he were not liking something, and his face had all seriousness planted on it. Were all of the guardians of Willow Ridge like this? He sure hoped not. The large brute shook his head at the smaller male, as if he were scolding him. Words were easily dancing at the edge of his tongue, but he debated silently if he should talk or not.

Considering he was the lowest in the pack, not counting Kiche, he knew that he would have to watch what he said, though opinions on others shouldn’t matter too much. His brows furrowed though, and his deep, booming voice was quite, but at the same time, it held the power that he could possess, "What his business in the lagoon was, is none of our concern…" Guiness shook his head again, before continuing on his own patrol. If Shade wanted, he could follow Guiness and accompany him, but otherwise, he should have probably left the statement where it was, because it was completely true. His own tail whisked behind him, the furry thing kicking up some left behind dirt and sand.

Pillar of Strength