(See All?) Announcements
541 Users Online
Bing, Google, Clover

not my brother's keeper — Jasper Rocks 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Han who has 45 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Eden Asthed
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/EdenTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 190px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
It was strange, he could actually have a normal talk. With a cub but it was a smart one. Curious too, normally he would not have answered one question. Especially the family concerned ones. However he was talking with Taima, she didn't know anything. Nothing bad about him nor anything good. She was not a danger in anyway, he could be just.. just a stranger. Hopefully he became friendly stranger.

Taima smiled and again, she fired two more question to him. It was unfortunate, the normal feeling from just seconds ago was already fading. Would his sister miss him? His smile lessened a bit, Eden tried to hold his facial up. She had just trapped into one of his landmines. What should he say? A little voice in his head told him what he already knew. They did not. His sister would probably curse him for what he did but in the end, he couldn't say he felt regret. The only thing to regret was his brother. If they had understood their brother, even by the littlest thought, they could have avoid a fight. The pretty picture of his older sibling came before his eyes. Sharp with every little detail on his face, Eden had to have some more patience before this picture would end up blurry. He could wait, till the picture was faded and replaced with many other pictures.

His brother washed away by a sudden awareness. Fast his eyes averted over Taima, sea blue eyes stared what was behind the cub. Or what was coming. His muscles tensed slightly, a member of her pack come to retrieve his company. What was their right to do, just which way would they do it. A russet wolf, not as large but older than himself came to them. The hard gaze was for Eden to receive. The brown wolf felt the urge to back down. There it was he was afraid for, protective intuition. Eden, however, just looked at the wolf. The smell he and Taima shared gave him a little hint who this was. The father.

Both males stared at each other. Eden's smile faded completely, the for him given answer annoyed him but the sign was all too clear. He took a deep breath to keep his annoyance from displaying. Not in front of Taima. He forced a his lips to hook up to a smile. 'The father who fought off a bear.' He stated with a nod of his head. Eden glanced for Taima so he could meet hers. 'You're pretty popular, better go and play. You can save questions for maybe a other time.' Again he watched Dad. The man would probably not like to see his daughter with a stranger again, so far from home. Eden himself did not even believe they would meet soon again. After all he was not a good guy.
Played by Grey who has 177 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Taima Lyall Avelin
The sound of splashing water met her ears and she looked over her shoulder to see her father barge onto the scene. At first she beamed at him, smiling because he had seemingly come to join them. "Hi Dad!" she chirped. Borden came up beside her and the moment he placed his limb in front of her, as if to protect her from the friendly Eden. Taima's face fell, her ears drawing back and her eyes widening as the realization that she must have done something wrong dawned over her. She observed as the two men stared at one another briefly.Borden spoke and she flinched. His voice was understanding, patient, but hardened and tainted with suspicion. He relayed to her that Renier and Ryvet were looking for her and her ears slowly perked back up. "We'll go meet them together, hmm? How does that sound?" Her lips drew up in another smile, though it wasn't as broad or as toothy as it had been before. "O-kies," she agreed, standing up. She was about to run off back into the forest, ready to meet up with her siblings, when she remembered how her father had addressed her friend.She met the dark-pelted man's gaze and she effortlessly returned his smile. "You're pretty popular, better go and play. You can save questions for maybe a other time." Taima nodded, "'kay." She slowly gazed back up at Borden, ready to go.
(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2013, 06:48 PM by Taima.)
Played by Grey who has 512 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Borden Lyall
Borden was more than relieved when his daughter readily picked up on his suggestion that they leave the rogue along the river bank. "The father who fought off a bear," the dark man had addressed him. The Lyall merely stared with the slight hint of a glare. At least Taima had spoken highly of him, doing so had made his job as her guardian and parent much easier. He could feel the girl's eyes at the back of his head, determined to meet up with her siblings. "Thank you for keeping my daughter entertained," he began, his eyes staring into Eden's. "Not sure what I would have done if I found her elsewhere in someone else's company. I'm sorry if she gave your eardrums quite a buzz."He tried to offer a slight smile; at best his mouth twitched on one side. "Consider fortune your friend for now," he continued, his voice lowered to a whisper so Taima could barely hear him over the river. "But the next time I find you near her outside my domain... I will personally make sure you never come in contact with her again." He flashed Eden a set of pointy teeth, "Mark my word."
(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2013, 06:45 PM by Borden.)
Played by Han who has 45 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Eden Asthed
You can archive this if you want :3

His tail twisted as he divided his weight on a other paw. A nerve began to itch as the pair of grey eyes stared at his face. What did the wolf try to do? Eat him with his eyes. Eden shivered, the words of Taima's dad were so double-faced. The girl was already set to go. Happy to go back home. Maybe this was the reason he didn't felt like meeting strangers, especially not pups. Their family were the scary shadow that covered their cute friendly being. The man's lips twitched in a strange way. A failure for a smile but Eden didn't gave it any concern as the deep voice whispered like his inner devil-like self came up. He clenched his teeth as he let the words flow over him like a wave. As if.. He wasn't suicidal enough to kidnap a pup right in front of their nose. A small grunt came from his throat. His sea like eyes darkened at the sight of white teeth. 'Keep your threat for your own. As I wouldn't dare to hurt Daddy's girl.' His words were cold as ice but his eyes were burning with anger.

The brown wolf did a step back. A shadow cast his face as he closed his eyes for a second. The boiling monster in his inside growled towards the older wolf but Eden pushed it down. Not now, it would be a fool's act. Taking a deep breath he smiled effortless. 'It was a interesting meeting you and your daughter. You may want to teach her how to fish since it didn't work out the way she wanted. I'll take my leave now.' He nodded with a grin and turned his back to father and daughter. A couple metres out of sight his smile faded as he spit out the sour bile. Damn his head hurt.
(This post was last modified: Dec 26, 2012, 04:10 PM by Eden.)