(See All?) Announcements
327 Users Online
Bing, Eclypse, Google, Riven

Anyone? — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rebel who has 48 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Navar Notie
Ooc: Given the recent changes we will just have to nix that last part about her looking to join a pack. :P

At his offer the female smiled, but she had to decline. "I'm sorry, but I can't." was all she said. A light sigh slipping between her lips.

Although the prospect of this pack seemed promising her gut feeling was telling her otherwise. However, it didn't effect her thoughts on the ivory male before her, and she had hopes for herself to obtain a cache in offering for her pack mates eventually. He seemed like a noble wolf. Not many others would greet a wanderer such as herself with such kindness; especially with food involved. He either had great confidence in himself, or experience with strangers, and either way she respected him for it.

His time here felt borrowed and she too could benefit from moving along."Thank you, Phineas. I hope your leader is not angry with your delayed absence." she joked with a faint smile. Her eyes caught his for moment before she turned away from him to make her way across the knoll. Her foot steps fell slowly and without turning to face him once more she called over her shoulder.

"Goodbye, Phineas. I hope to see you again."

And with that she took off in a run across Fireweed Rise.

{exit}
Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris
Phineas – usually featuring a stoical mask to keep his emotions from being read on his face – could not help but blink lightly in confusion to her statement. The leer she had given him earlier upon mentioning a pack quickly vanished, and before his mind could piece together the turn of events, the pale golden she-wolf was giving him a farewell.

Clearing his throat, Phineas gave a nod to the girl, a small grin pressing to the corners of his inked lips. “Take care Navar,” he offered in return, his muzzle bending down now to scoop up the prized meat for the pack cache once more. As she turned, so did the male, his large figure beginning to prowl to the direction of home. It was her soft voice that reached him once more, and glancing back, the ivory wolf caught her looking back to him once more. He dipped his muzzle in acknowledgement – a returning gesture, for he could not speak with his jaws entertained. Briefly, his fiery eyes watched her as she took to a run, and with one last stolen glance, the male continued his journey to the Ridge.