(See All?) Announcements
817 Users Online
Google, Bing

Do you want to see the world? — Swift River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn

As Feather halted her words Indru turned to face her curiously, a question in his eyes, too innocent and unaware to finish the female's sentence in his head. Nevertheless he appreciated her understanding and stuck his salmon colour tongue out trying to lick her leathery nose happily, grinning at her. I can help you pick a den! A nod confirmed his promise as he began to think off other suitably locations — of which their were many, as surrounded by trees, brush and rocks as they were. A real good one. Of course, as Indru wouldn't see her in anything less than the best.

Throughout his explanation of the fire, of his sorrow and his own paternal raising of the youngest Tainn's the boy had kept his fiery eyes on his paws and he was aware that his once clear gaze became watery and blurry. Soon he felt Feather push herself to him and that soothed him more than words ever could and he dropped his muzzle down upon shoulder pulling them closer still. Her heard her words but it was more the sound of her that he listened too instead of the words themselves, so full of emotion for a moment, but she pushed against him further and he felt himself breathe again. You helped. He whispered after a moment of silence when he just focused on breathing in and out, his voice was steadier but still weak, and he sighed heavily, sorrowfully, just being near you helps.

Played by - who has 32 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Good, She crooned eagerly, and then moved to nip his chin. Her eyes were bright and eager, all too ready to start the hunt. But she quickly recalled the serious situation, and her muzzle snaked onto his shoulderblade to gently nibble it. Her tail swayed left and right before she responded to him. They were chest to chest, and her ears shifted. She listened to him, but her own words were muffled as she fought to speak past his fur. I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be here, She promised in so many words. But her being there for him would be permanent. She spoke in earnest, as she always would around him, and at long last she withdrew from him. To distract him, she had to think of little more than their previous conversation.

If your parents are anything like you... I bet they'd be proud of you, holding your own the way you are and taking care of everyone like this. She hoped this would sooth him even moreso. She couldn't know that they would be, but he missed them. They had to be kind, then, right? So, if they were anything like him... they would have to be proud. And then, remarkably, she pressed her muzzle to the side of his face to bring something else up. The distraction. So, where are your favorite places in your lands? She queried, hoping to find that he would bring her to a place where she might truly find 'home'.
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
Fading to black. :)

Me neither, the Tainn confirmed, pushing his nose into her fur and breathing in to smell her, even the more sweeter now she smelt like a 'River wolf and felt more solid and attached to this life, to him. At her words he lowered his head to catch her eyes, smiling at her in earnest as his eyes expressed how much those words meant to him, even if she did know his parent's, she knew him and perhaps she was proud of him. Thank you. Indru's tone was light and not as strong as it had been before but the sorrow from it was gone once more, as it tended to be around Feather. I wish you could of met them, he added thoughtfully, knowing Lani, his mother, would of adored the female that had stolen Indru's breath at first meeting. Though perhaps the situation would of been different had Indru's parent's still been around, he had matured rapidly since his quick role jump to leader of the family, no longer was he the lost boy who only strived to beat his brother and be the best.

She distracted him from thoughts of his parent's again when he felt her muzzle pressed against his own, their eyes locking over the length of their maw's. The question was a good one though, and Indru's eyes shifted around them aimlessly as he thought through Relic Lore, thinking of every place he had been, of everything he had explored. Instantly at the question Hidden Tree had popped into his head, but Hidden Tree was no more, and he wanted to give another answer. Here, he decided finally, smiling, and then pulling his muzzle away and nodding to confirm it. I came here when a new place was needed. It felt safe, protected by the Grove, and the swift river comforts me. Plus with Feather now here, making it her home, where else could be better? With a quick grin Indru started off again, intending to show Feather more of her new home before she picked her den and the pair trailed off, sharing affectionate glances.

(This post was last modified: Jan 11, 2011, 02:05 AM by Indru.)