(See All?) Announcements
438 Users Online
Google, Bing

mr muscle — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Siki who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Belladonna Calor
<blockquote><b>"Aaaaaaaaaash!"</b> she cried, dancing on her toes in a broad circle, unable to contain herself. The snow was long past fresh, and after a long period of reverence for it, she had found a new delight - and a new beauty - in its disruption. Footprints made new patterns in the white, as did anything to pass over it. As she bounded about, tail wagging with abandon, she sent up soft flurries which only added to the wonderfully chaotic painting. But to play in the snow was not quite why she was here.

<b>"I knooooooooow you're out theeeeeeeeere,"</b> she called, her brows coming together in a playful frown as she pranced and pouted. She had told him to meet her there... so where was he?! This wasn't funny!

<b>"If you don't come out now I'll kick your ass!"</b> she declared, coming to a stop, the threat somewhat awkward on her tongue but meant with nothing but good humour. She knew she stood absolutely no chance against her guardian, but perhaps the ridiculous jest would get him to come out. Unless she had made a mistake and this was the wrong place? No, she was sure this was right...</blockquote>
[Image: sw_by_euphoriclies-d8zep8c.png]
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AshTable2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom: 215px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
The snow had brought Ash into an unusual light mood. He didn’t mind it as much as he despised the rain. Snow actually gave him something to smile about. Though, now that the snow had stopped, Ash had loyally made his way towards the borders to do a quick round before he would then turn to go see his little angel. His large paws smashed into the white snow, his large bulk picking up its pace. It seemed he had just gotten there in time…and it seemed today that stealth and the wind would be on his size. As she called out to him, Ash crouched down in the snow in silence as she once again called out to him. After her last high pitched note was sung he decided to let his presence be known to her, considering that he was right behind her. Opening his mouth he spoke, "Boo!!"

His green eyes watched on in laughter to see how she would react with his surprise attack. If she reacted the way he was thinking she might, she would turn around and be eye to eye with him. Wouldn’t that be funny? Her language didn’t surprise him to an extent, though he would make sure not to tell Athena or Tlarx about it. Considering that his male alpha had been so busy Ash had taken it upon himself to be her male figure in the pack. He had tried to always be there for her when she needed him to be, and so far he had succeeded in doing so. And he didn’t plan on that changing anytime soon.
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Inactive No Rank
Belladonna Calor
<blockquote><i>Boo!</i>

With a gasp, Bella jumped in the air and almost spun the entire 180 degrees in one go. She landed on four paws, fur on end, eyes wide and mouth open, and stared at him for about two seconds before breaking into a broad, happy grin. She knew he would be there - he always was, her favourite guardian, a wolf she could always rely upon. The love in her gaze was open and honest, as it always was when she caught sight of him.

<b>"You!"</b> she barked, dropping to her elbows as her tail wagged high and hard over her rump, her pent-up energy finally ready to be released. With low, giggling growls, her lips pulled back over her small teeth and she postured at him, but had barely given him a chance to return the play before lunging for him. She snapped for his ear, aiming to latch on and tug him down to her level, for he really was far too tall and it had to be rectified. <b>"You're sho mean,"</b> she would growl through her mouthful, though her delight was poorly hidden.</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AshTable2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom: 215px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
It seemed he could finally be in a place where he could just be relaxed, not have to bare his fangs or be uptight about anything. Ever since the disappearance of Treena he had been tense, easily snapping at anyone who came into proximity of him . .except for Athena. . .and well, Bella. His kind green eyes watched hers and she jumped at him, snapping at his ears and successfully snagging her, dragging him down further until his muzzle was in the dirt. A playful growl escaped his massive mouth as his large paw batted at the air near her, hoping that he would not hit her, which was why he was holding his paw so far away from her. Yet it would seem as though he was actually trying to get her.

When her words registered in his mind a small devilish smile played on his facial features, "Am I now, my little princess?" He rolled over on his back in an attempt to get her off of his ear, a playful movement at the most. He made sure to leave enough room so that he wouldn’t crush her though, for he didn’t want to hurt his little angel. Love radiated in his eyes for the growing pup, happiness radiating off of his aura. He was finally home, in a place he knew well now, his muscles knowing each part of the land like his reflection in the water. He could protect Bella. . .he knew this.
Inactive No Rank
Belladonna Calor
<blockquote>Triumph soared in her chest as she tugged him down into the dirt, the soft growls pouring from her in waves as she rapidly succumbed to the game. Eagerly she moved to avoid his paw, feeling yet more victorious when he missed with every swipe, ignorant of his intentions. Of course, such a win would have to be short-lived, and she knew he had to retaliate - and was ready for it.

Well, mostly. His teasing question succeeded in provoking her further, and when he rolled over, she had to let go of his ear and scoot away in order to avoid being squashed by a wolf who outsized her considerably. Ash had barely gotten square on his back before she pounced again, leaping onto his chest and stomach and diving down with small teeth again to try and grip his throat or the fur there, her hold gentle but largely harmless even if she had been trying to hurt him. Ash was a far more robust creature than she, and Bella rarely felt the need to hold back in playing rough with one of her only friends who could take everything she dished out. As she got older perhaps she would have to restrain herself more, but until the day she actually hurt him, playtime with Ash meant testing herself harder and harder.

Maybe, one day, she would actually win - and it wouldn't be because he let her. Her tail wagged with boundless excitement even as she tried innocently to beat him up.</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

A playful growled erupted from his chest when he saw her dive for him, almost immediately. It easily showed that her reaction skills were high, and that pleased Ash. He could make a great guardian out of her when she got older, if she wanted to. He couldn’t wait until she would get older, to when he could train her harder, but right now, playtime was all the pair needed, and had time for. He felt her small canine’s close around his thick fur, winter already taking its toll on his body. His fur had already begun to thicken, making him seem even bigger than he already was. One of his paws curled around her playfully, his voice calling out to her, "Oh owe!! You hurt me, I‘m sorry for startling you."

Of course, Ash was playing around though, for the time being the small pup could hardly apply any damage to him. It was almost physically impossible, her being so small. His green eyes danced silently, having fun with the young pup. His heavy heart now fluttering in his chest. Love radiated off of him for the small pup. It seemed even with his tripled amount of running the borders he still found time to spend with the young girl. He never wanted to time to come where they had to go their separate ways. She seemed to be the only thing that could get his heart thumping again. His beloved was no where to be seen, no scent was found. Belladonna could be his only happiness right now, and he couldn’t complain about the situation anymore. He was with his Bella. A small smile lit up on his face as he tried to nose her cheek with his muzzle.

Inactive No Rank
Belladonna Calor
She's not *too* tiny anymore - six months is well on the way to adult size! But I'mma have her be quite dainty still, and Ash is 'large', hence why she's no match for him ;)

<blockquote>Had he been someone else, she might have pulled away with hasty apologies at his claims of being hurt. Even though she was doing her best to rough him up, she really wasn't very good at it, and she knew that her Ash had more endurance and tolerance than she could crack anyway. She knew she couldn't harm him, not really, which was what made him such a great punching bag. A punching bag of love, of course.

Today it seemed he was just going to lie there and take it - until he nosed her cheek, and the shock of affection while she was trying to throttle him broke her concentration. She pulled her head back, the rest of her still splayed on his chest, and she frowned. <b>"You give up already?"</b> she said, disappointed, and then reached forward to grab his nose gently between her smallteeth, shaking her head slightly with a growl, trying to provoke him into retaliation.</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

After paying even closer attention to the young pup he had to continuously remind himself than she was bigger than she had been before. Her gained weight had been proof of that…along with the strong muscles that were starting to form. It seemed their playtime right now would not be enough for his little princess, for her head would rear back, as if she were offended. His green eyes watched her carefully, a small, playful smile dancing on his lips. When she taunted him and grabbed a hold of his nose, a low growl rumbled in his chest, shaking him to his core, as he rolled over to where she would be on the ground with him towering over her. His tongue stretched out to lick her chin before he lifted a massive paw.

His paw would then dangle tauntingly in her face, trying to make it seem like he was swatting for her. His eyes were filled with affection for the young pup. He would never let anyone harm her…hurt her in any way. He would give his life up for her anytime. His playful words were also meant to taunt her, ”I will get you, my pretty.” His tone turned dark…but it also held much teasing within it. Perhaps it would spook her but that was his goal. He wanted to win his playtime with her today. He then got closer, the where his muzzle was buried in her chest while his eyes looked straight into hers…the child of Naira.

Inactive No Rank
Belladonna Calor
<blockquote>She swore she could feel the vibration in his chest as he growled, and it was as if the movement travelled straight through her body and out her throat as her softer growl reciprocated his. She didn't let go even as his large tongue swiped at her chin, but when his paw raised it was a different story; she pulled back, mouth open in playful shock, as the paw came for her. It was with delight that she dodged it, squealing her pleasure, his teasing words only egging her on.

His nose buried in her chest, but she wasn't here for affection; she bounced off of him, leaping about in a circle in her enthusiasm. He didn't frighten her, not in the slightest. To the contrary, his willingness to jump into the game properly was exactly what she wanted.

<b>"Noooo you wooooon't!"</b> she cried, teasing him right back, tail a motion blur as she darted away, her laughter filling the air. Oh, but she wanted him to try, though - and she knew he was faster, stronger, superior in every way, and yet he was her favourite playmate.</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

His tail thumped heavily on the ground in pleasure as she flew off of him. His large form was instantly rolled over so that he was facing her. Though no sooner did he turn, did she also take off. A playful growl emitted from him as her taunting words called out to him. He quickly stood up, his large form covering the area around her so that he could get in front of her…and perhaps scare the small girl. Though he knew it was probably going to be hard, from what he had seen, Belladonna held no zone of fear within her of him…a giant. Well…at least to him he was, compared to most of his other pack mates that he had met. Though the Tlarx might have outsized him by a bit…he never really paid much attention.

As his paws steps sped up, he saw the small blur of the pup as he passed, a small smirk on his face. When he came to a turn, he happily turned, letting his paws skid in the dirt as he came to a stop in front of her, unsure if she would run into him or not. A playful growl escaped him, regardless, his head bending down, exposing a fang as he spoke to her, “I caught you, my dear princess.” His tail wagged behind him playfully, his paw lifted again, swatting at her head in a playful manner, to the point of if he hit her, it would only be a slight nudge, like one with the muzzle, only with a paw.

(This post was last modified: Dec 02, 2012, 01:00 AM by Ash.)