(See All?) Announcements
356 Users Online
Bing, Google

the rumor has it — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<i>I'm setting this when Kiche joins WR, unless you would like to set it for later?</i>

<blockquote>
When Elettra had gone she had given Jaysyek one clue to know where to look for her. <i>The willows.</i> The problem......Jaysysek expected to visit her,but not for this purpose. She had thought in a trek for the children, to see how El was doing after all this time. No, fate would not have it. She had to come seeking for truth. After all this time Elettra had not left, she had been close, so very close. And there was a moment of bittersweet, knowing Jaysyek was the reason for this. Her choices, but she told herself it was much too late to change them or her ways.

White paws dipping against the earth, she trotted rapidly through the forest alone. It would be better to leave Borden out of this, and the pups with Sibyl. When she saw the marsh she took off at a run to finish the last leg of her journey. The burn of her action coursed up her limbs, and her breath shot quickly from her open mouth. She was desperate to know what really had happened not just for Kiche's sake, but Arlette's. And her mind switched between bloody ginger wolf to a frail female of white. Why would Kiche have returned if not for something terrible....

Mismatched eyes took in the mighty trees with branches that were thin, and twisted, reaching for the ground. It had been a long time since she had come this far, and she already could detect the scent of a pack. They had faint wanderings around the are, and there was no mistaking whose scent mingled within it. Her heart was conflicted to be happy, and yet cold to keep itself prepared. Catching her air, she surveyed the surroundings, and followed a more fresh scent, closer to where the pack was likely located. Jayse was aware of the laws, and stopped before she would fine the dominant trace of Elettra. Rising her head back, she sang a song asking for her dear friend.
</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Nov 19, 2012, 05:58 AM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Mind if I throw in shade? If not, I will delete this)
Shade was patrolling the borders like he should be. A lot on his already bustling mind that he wasn't even paying attention. He hadn't heard the piercing cries for Elettra from a mysterious wolf. All he was doing was combining the facts. Shadow was not of Grizzly hollow. Koda and Nina were mates, not Koda and Elettra like was originally thought. He nearly ran into the great lady. "Ahh. My apologize mad'am. I didn't see you there. I-I've just had a lot on my mind. I trust you realize your extremely close to Willow ridge borders......" He smelt that scent before... Shadowstorm. Did this mean that she was of the Hollow? Is that what it meant? Had she maybe ran into Shadowstorm at some point. Then he realized that Elettra had been in the Hollow at one point. Before leaving and starting willow ridge. He knew the histories. "My apologize, but do you know my sister. That scent, it is of the pack my sisters in. she goes by Shadowstorm." he said curiously.

Shade looked around. Surely Elettra was needed in this case, because not only did it seem the visit of a Hollow member would be for a former Hollow member. He knew that this was no mistake. He then realized that there had been howling earlier. He realized he'd forgotten to state his name. "My apologize yet again, I am Shade Slayer.." He said hoping Elettra would get there soon.

(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2012, 08:07 PM by Ice.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
The pale leader had wanted to only see Elettra, her mind working to fast to concentrate on one solid thing. She did not want to waste words on her pack members, feeling she could certainly get adjusted at this point if she was questioned over her presence. She took in long, drawn breaths to try to sustain her composure. Elettra probably had a very protective pack, and she should not expect for her presence to go unseen.

With her jittery movement, wanting so much to hear news of Kiche and Arlette she was caught off guard by a dark who about ran into her. Her ears pulling back to the thick of her crown, her lip twitched, ready to be provoked. He merely uttered a sorry, stating about the closeness of his home. "I'm aware, and that's why I am waiting here." She answered, matter-of-factly while eying the fellow. There was something familiar about him, and her nostrils quivered. Then she found out what they had in common. Shadowstorm. His sister, and recent lowest of Grizzly Hollow. Thank goodness his tongue was not as held as his sister's. "Yes, I have met Shadowstorm and offered her a rank in my pack. She seemed a bit worried about trust, but I assured her she could start at the bottom and work on it." There was no smile to her usually warm face, but she tried to keep it soft. She did like Shadowstorm, and hoped to see her gain a role within the pack, prove her worth.

"You're polite, so no need to keep apologizing to me Shade. I'm Jaysyek Lyall, leader of Grizzly Hollow. I had a subordinate tell me some news, and I knew I needed to come see Elettra at once."
(This post was last modified: Mar 02, 2013, 11:15 PM by Jaysyek.)
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
I think I can work this into my time line. Nari knew Kiche's name but not who he was till the pack where El spoke about him. That works. :) Is it noon? or afternoon? I will edit to whichever it is.

It was one of the girls many hunting forays. She had gone out early morning to stake out an area that would bear high chances of a good meal passing by. Narimé was getting used to waking up early now as night and early morning were great times to hunt.

Now as the noon sun hung over the whispy clouds the gray hunter found herself coming back with only three measly rabbits. Some mornings were better than others appearantly. Bluish purple eyes gazed out ahead as Nari padded towards the border and her ears caught the tag end of a howl across the territory at the farthest territory markings. She wondered who else was calling for Elettra. A lot of wolves had come and their ranks were almost full. Narimé wondered if El would even allow any other wolves to come into the pack.

Not too worried by the howl the young woman loped into camp and darted to the caches. Placing her two rabbits quickly Nari turned and began loping towards the border where the howl had come from. She knew someone like Shade or Remy would be the first to get to the border. However she liked to help out every once in a while with patrols too. Sometimes you can get bored of hunting ALL the time.

So she sped through the territory dodging willows and tasting the air for the scents of her packmates. As she neared the border a slight breeze brought two wolf scents to her nose. Grizzly Hollow scent and Shade. Narimé's fur bristled a little bit. She wondered why a Hollow wolf was at their borders. Forcing her fur flat again she picked up her pace with renewed urgency.

"Hey Shade!" Coming upon Shade and a white wolf Nari slowed to a stop and ducked her head rubbing herself lightly along Shades flank and licking his chin as a subordinate should. Then she looked over to the white wolf and cocked her head in a curious manner. Who was this woman? Nari had missed her introduction and whatever other conversation the two could have been having.

"Nice to meet you ma'am..." She greeted the white wolf with a neutral stance. "Are Sibyl and Follko doing well? I met her once when I was a loner, and well... it has been a long time since then... And I hunted with Follko once a little while ago." She did not bring up the fact that she had also met two male Grizzly Hollow pups because she didn't want them getting into trouble for exploring. Plus she ight get into trouble herself just for meeting them.

(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2012, 08:06 PM by Ice.)

Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade nodded briefly to Narime' as she arrived. Dominance didn't count on another packs territory, so for the meant time, he was the most dominant one here. He made the greeting to his packmate brief though. So Shadow had gotten into Grizzly Hollow after all. It was a good think to know that that man had kept him promise to Shade's sister. What was his name? Shadow had told him, was it Follko? Ah, it didn't matter. "Greetings Ma'am, I'm Shade Slayer, third. Hey Narime'." He said in combination of a proper greeting to Jaysyek including his ranking and a greeting to his packmate Narime'. He found it proper to say his name again with his rank.

"Shadow only has trust issues because of her time in Copper Rock Creek. They weren't kind to her, except that Nina. But she'll get use to it I'm sure. I haven't seen her in a while, so it's good to know she's in a pack that will actually take her in." He said, despite they're separation of packs, he really cared for his sister and how she was faring in her daily activities. He waited for Elettra, this conversation was a bit awkward for him. Should he call for her again? Probably not a good idea. He decided to wait for her.

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
That sounds exactly right! Kiche joined in that thread where Sibyl ran off thinking he was killed, so saying he is already a member here makes sense.

Like a dream, the call echoes through her slumber, calling her, beckoning her and as if commanded by a puppeteer and she, on strings, lifts to the call and walks towards the sound before her body can even think to recognize the action. She rouses herself to awaking, each stride becoming more sure, quickened and poised as she is brought up from her slumber and into full alert. A year of her life spent to fully and utter devotion to Jaysyek has her still coming to the white dame's bellowing without an ounce of hesitation to spare. She was once at her whim, at her every command, to be the enforcer of her rule and the punish er of those who defied it. Even now, her tail twitches with a hesitance to remain low before her, though she scoffs at herself, a growl touching the edges of her mug and her tail lifts, high and proud, a waving banner to her backside as she makes way through her territory and towards the outskirts of the Drooping Willows.
When she arrives, she is made of all dominance and all glory. Though only two of her members are so far here, she is proud in knowing that her pack is large and prosperous. That they are happy and trusting of one another, friends and family alike. Each had their placements and duties and even then, each were willing to help one another in whatever way of needed to survive. Elettra could not recall a single time the pack of Grizzly Hollow was so direct and for this,Elettra swells with a pride. Her attention, pale and unwavering, it hard and locked upon Jaysyek. Her mouth is a hard line, her body rigid. Though be that as it may, perhaps Jaysyek would find the longing in Elettra, beyond the hard shell to the wild emotion she felt for the woman - friendship, devotion and protection. Though perhaps their time without one another would only show the white woman the same weary questioning Elettra had of her the day she left. "Jaysyek..." Deep and low, the name whispers from her tongue.
(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2012, 08:09 PM by Ice.)
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
They were accompanied by a third wolf, and an obvious member of Elettra's pack. Something to her scent that told Jayse she was about Trisden's age, if not older. The size of her it was hard to tell how much. There was a carefulness to the leader's eyes, feeling her greet her comrade, she was waiting for her personality to change, and question her presence. The silver, willow wolf remained friendly, requiring of two of her own pack mates. Jayse tried to smile, but her lips merely twitched at the attempt. She couldn't quite smile when she was worried about other things. She did not want to be the rude one here.

"Sibyl is well, Follko we hope is on the mend," and that was all she would offer about them. The pump of her heart was a quick flutter, and she could fill the skin beneath her hackles prickle to rise. The white wolf managed to keep a cool facade, her smile finally appearing when Shade spoke of Shadow. Even then the gesture slipped at the mention of Copper Rock, and she took on a thoughtful look to her white facade. "Yes, she told me a bit about it and I told her we give chances to earn trust. So far I think she is liking the Hollow,despite what some think we are kind and reasonable." This might ease his mind, and give them light. She doubted Elettra to spew filth about them, but others might.

At last the lady she has come to see in her new found kingdom. It was only strange to see her dominant because Elettra had always softened herself in Jaysye's presence. Today, she proved to be the leader the white wolf sought, steady, strong, looking like her new life was treating her well. If it were not for the circumstance she would have truly smiled to see the silver lady, and felt her tail wag. Since it was not Jaysyek kept a standing position, her crown normal, and yet her tail limp at her hocks in respect for Elettra's title here. "Elettra," she murmurs with a dip of her head, before letting her gold and blue eye sweep to her silver pair. "You look well, and your home is very beautiful. I can see why you chose it," she cast a brief look to the willows, but could not hold her eyes off El for long. "I wish I could say I came for a visit, but I came because I have a traumatized subordinate who thinks you killed Kiche " There was no anger, or accusation, just a statement, but she would continue to not let herself be interrupted. "But, I felt something else must have taken place. And I was quite hoping to hear news of my daughter Arlette from him."
(This post was last modified: Mar 02, 2013, 11:16 PM by Jaysyek.)
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Recovering? Narimé was suddenly worried about the older wolf. He had been fine when she had hunted with him. Did the dark wolf get injured or is he sick? She wondered this but did not get to ask the white female. Elettra came to the clearing pausing the young womans thoughts. Dipping her head respectfully to Elettra the silver hunter stayed quiet as she watched the ebony and ivory ladies speak.

When the white leader spoke about Elettra having killed some wolf named Kiche, Nari was about to growl to the woman teling her that El wouldn't needlessly kill. However as she watched the two light and dark wolves in front of her the youth realized that it was far better to stay silent here and wait behind Elettra to back her if she needed it. Stepping closer behind Elettra with her head held low Narimé watched the white wolf carefully and waited for El's response.

"speech"

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She is just as solid, just as stilled in her position as Elettra was, though with a lowered and lump tail to Elettra's higher and stiffened. Elettra dips her muzzle, graying around her lips, in response, though speaks not until Jaysyek has formerly addressed why she has come. "...My thanks." Is a small response to Jaysyek's words of herself and her home, and Elettra's attention shifts however briefly between Shade and Narime as Jaysyek takes to look over the lands for which Elettra and all her followers had taken to claim as their own. Though her former leader's words seem meaningful, the air is thick and tense and for this, Elettra cannot ignore.
A smirk then, touches the corners of Elettra's light lips as Jaysyek finishes, thinking back about how that small woman had ran off, seemingly for her life when she had lashed out on Kiche, only to accept him into her pack as he had quite literally begged for. Elettra's ears would twitch, hearing Narime step closer, protective. Elettra allowed a moment to see what Shade might do and when nothing was said, spoke her own. "You understand my feelings towards him...Though Jaysyek, do believe me when I say this, that death is far too quick and far too simple. Something I can assure you he does not deserve." The words ease from her tongue, like daggers made of ice. She is strict and sure to deliver hard punishment when sought fitting. But she was true and she was lawful. None within her pack had betrayed her to which she would ever consider punishing so, yet here they would hear her words now, so to know she should never be crossed.
Her attention sweeps her former leader, a stark white, mis-matched eyes and an angelic complexion Elettra would never known. Elettra takes a few steps forth, her curvy figure a sway as she does so and breaths in through Jaysyek the memory of Grizzly Hollow, both good and sour. "I assure you Kiche is alive, though he is mine now." She speaks, a claim to the wolf as though he was her very own piece of property. "I have not seen him in some time, as he was assigned work to building a new storage area. If you'd like, I could call for him?" It was perhaps all she could offer to set the other leader's mind at ease over her daughter. It was this alone which softened Elettra's last few sentences towards the other woman, for despite the time between them and the lack of blood connection, Elettra still cared for the litter deeply.
(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2012, 08:04 PM by Ice.)
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade immediately dropped his tail, almost up to his belly and dipped his head at the arrival of his leader. He backed off knowing it was Elettra who would speak to this wolf now. He wondered how Shadow was doing besides the fact, she seemed to be doing well. Although his body seemed to be listening attentively, with his ears perked and him nose scenting the air for more wolves for him to possibly interact with or talk too. He always loved border patrols in the winter, the scenery could be beautiful and winter was just a short while away. He let his tail drop to the ground as he looked around. Sure he was one to be looking like he was listening, but his mind just wasn't in it.

His tail brushed slightly up against the leaves on the ground, occasionally he let his legs lift up and drop as an attempt to keep them awake. It made the slightest crunch under his feet. His mind was elsewhere, it was practically with Rose. He couldn't keep his mind off her, but he had to put up a boundary around himself to keep Elettra from knowing the slight slack of him at his job. He did his job and with much avidity. He planned to keep it that way to everyone else. One thought flowed through his mind at the moment. What would he do without her? What would happen if something happened to her while he was away? He couldn't bear the thought. He suddenly snapped back into it when he heard of Elettra talk of the new comer. Kiche, he'd heard was not to be trusted, not to go to the pack den. Not to do anything other then provide such for the pack until he proved himself.
(300 Words total)