(See All?) Announcements
537 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nori, Atlas

Summer Crane — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Littlewing who has 44 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Itai Sole
Itai follows Ace, thankful for his kindness. They soon pause at a fox den, and Ace offers to scout it out. He disappears briefly into the den, and Soul awaits patiently for him to reappear. As soon as his head poked out, she felt her tail wag. As she was invited in, Itai could already feel her body getting warmer.

She slips in with ease, tucking herself into the back of the den. The warmth began to spread over her body, working its way up from her stomach. A relieved grin crossed her muzzle, and she looked to Ace, who was at the mouth of the den. "Thank you, Ace. I'm very grateful!" She wags her tail in an excited manner and appreciation.

She slowly lowers her head down now, resting her chin on the soft dirt just beside her paws. Closing her light brown-gold eyes, she allows herself to finally relax. Her tail fluffs and wraps neatly around her side. Lids lift now, and she looks to Ace once more.

(This post was last modified: Mar 14, 2013, 09:26 PM by Itai.)
Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
Do you want to wrap this up, soon and get our LPs?

"No need to thank me, its my pleasure." Ace spoke to Itai as she then entered the den.

The breezes running along his spine felt good, and Ace gave a muted sigh of content. He would have loved to go outside and just stand there, but he also wanted to keep Itai company. His light grey eyes flicked back to the brown fae and saw that she was lying in the same position as he was, but her chin was on the ground. As her chocolate brown eyes turned to his, the grey male smiled. She looked just as content as when he was outside in the wind and cold. Although, it was a good feeling as warmth travelled to every part of his body, tail and all.

He allowed his body to relax, and closed his eyes momentarily, relishing the feeling of the warmth. The grey male had to admit, it was nice the feeling he was having now, but feeling the wind brushing through his fur and snowflakes settling in his pelt was what he had grown up with. Lifting his head and glancing at Itai, Ace saw that she was looking at him and he smiled again. Clearing his throat with a soft cough, the grey male spoke. "Have you any relatives in the Lore?" As far as Ace knew, he had none. He had been drawn to this place, as if by an invisible string. He just had a feeling that Jasmine was here, somewhere, looking for him as he was her.

These thought chased each other around his head while he waited for the brown fae to reply. The grey male rested his head on his huge, creamy paws. His tail, which had been swaying back and forth across the ground, now lay still by his side. He sighed softly and relaxed his body, though still keeping his light grey gaze locked on Itai's chocolate brown eyes.

(This post was last modified: Mar 18, 2013, 06:41 PM by Ace.)
Played by Littlewing who has 44 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Itai Sole
Sure :) After this post, you can feel free to end it. I'm going to have her nap.

She eases in and out of sleep- she desperately needed to rest. Her eyes connect with Ace's, and she gently shakes her head. "I don't believe so" she says. A small wave of sadness rushes through her, and she closes her eyes before she thinks of her old pack. Perhaps some of them lived here? It was highly unlikely, for Itai had been travelling for awhile. She shifts now, curling her body up and covering her nose with her thick tail.

"I'm trying for a new life" With these words, she peeks at Ace before she smiles. It was true. She was trying to start over, and hopefully these would be the lands to do so. With the warmth wrapping her in an invisible blanket, Itai prepares to succumb to slumber. Being polite, she manages to ask before she acts upon her desire to sleep. "Mind if I rest?" Her voice is soft as she asks the question. She opens her jaws slightly, allowing another barely audible sentence to escape her throat "Thank you again..."

Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
"I don't believe so." The brown fae said with a small shake of her head.

Ace looked at the fae as she spoke, she seemed to be easing in and out of sleep. Maybe she hadn't slept well the past few days? It was known that loners had hardships in life, and sleeping was certainly one of them. Although, that wasn't much of a challenge for him, as he always found someplace to sleep in that was sheltered from the pelting wind and snow. But having a thick pelt always helped.

The grey male watched as Itai curled her body and covered her black nose with her tail. She seemed to want to sleep, and he wouldn't bother her if she did. He was tired himself, but could plough on if needed. When the fae spoke again, she smiled at him. He was also trying to find a new life, but one with his sister in it.

At her polite words, "Mind if I rest?" Ace gave a slight nod, he would rest himself, so that he would be fresh tomorrow for his quest to find his sister. She quietly spoke another sentence, and Ace flicked his creamy ears in her direction to hear it. He smiled, she was a polite wolf, and he liked that. Resting his own head on his large, creamy paws, he closed his eyes. Tomorrow, he would head out, and continue on his journey. He could have done that right now, but didn't want to leave the fae alone. She would certainly worry if she found him gone. But, he also needed the rest, and this was a good place to earn it. Sighing softly, he allowed himself to drift into an easy sleep.

{Fade to black}