(See All?) Announcements
330 Users Online
Bing

the shadow of my heart — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
"Borden? I think if you could live with him, he could live with you," she answered. Angier effortlessly returned her smile, nodding when she told him that his brother was doing well. Even with four cubs to look after. She continued with an apology that he and Borden had not made up and moved on. It was a complicated sort of story, stemmed merely from Angier's iron-willed mindset and jealousy and the adults' apparent favoritism for Borden and Dove.

"Don't be sorry," he consoled her with a feeble wag of his tail. "It's... fine. Maybe in the future we can see eye-to-eye, just for once. Our differences built up when we were just cubs." He let out half a chuckle, "I'm sure two grown men, like us, can sort out age-old issues now." Someone shuffling in the distance caught his attention and he turned to acknowledge the sound. "I'll... I"ll be back," he promised, uncertain as to why all of a sudden he felt afraid that Borden was nearby. "I'll let you know how things go for sure, and maybe we can catch up some time."

A shiver ran down his back and the nervousness that returned made itself apparent in his poorly attempted grin. "Y-You have a good day, Jaysyek," he stuttered, turning about to start his journey south. "Take care." Before any more time could be wasted, he gave her a brusque nod, then scampered away as fast as his limbs would take him, unknowingly headed towards Willow Ridge and the most unfortunate of news.

{Applause.}

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)