(See All?) Announcements
550 Users Online
Google, Bing

draw my number — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 50 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron
Would he have had better luck talking to a tree? Would it have had more life?

It was a good thing Sica could talk or this would be his most boring encounter. A huge wolf, after a cat fight, hovering around him with no purpose. A quirked brow he tried to see any response, and got none. Wow, he quietly thought, what does it for this guy? If he wanted to spar Sica had nothing to read, not a hint not a whisper. Maybe, he would mention it later or when he felt like actually sparring. Maybe, Sica would just attack him and see if he got some sort of reaction. It caused a twisted grin to flinch across his muzzle. It would not be noticed the way he held the cat in his mouth. The one thing Sica could appreciate was his helpfulness and he tried to hold onto that. No need to be rude, not need to taunt. He had a new home and wasn't about to look for another. Really, Sica would enjoy a friend, even if they didn't "talk" much.

The reached the territory, Sica glanced around in the dark light trying to see anyone about. They must be doing their own thing, the tread of the male's not stirring a thing. When his companion dropped his catch, he was relieved to be freed of the weight and let go as well. Now what to do with it? Elettra was the first that came to mind, surely she would have purpose and want for it. He half flinched at hearing the low octive voice, turning his head to be sure it was actually Guiness. "Koda, I believe leads with Elettra but that's all the ways they stand together," he answered with a shrug of his shoulders. Shaking out his coat, he stepped back to the cat. "Thanks for the help, I think I'm going to go see if Elettra has use for this." He smiled, before taking it up once again, and giving a good bye nod to the red tinted wolf. He carried it to a near by tree, waiting for a time to see that Guiness had dispersed before actually doing more.

{end}
user posted image