think of me long enough to make a memory — Red Fern Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 322 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Fenru Donata
Even though you're gone I can hear your heart
It's calling out my name like a flash in the dark
If this is just a dream, I won't give it back, I'll find a way to make it last
Jessie was the first to answer him, "We go back, tell Corinna, and watch Aiyana. And warn the others." Then, as Ice drew near and walked past him, a simple, three-word command the struck all the right chords. "Let's go home." Fenru's body turned to follow after his superior but he stopped, turning to gaze over to Jessie.

He held his stance, gesturing for her to follow after Ice and that he would take up the rear, just as he had during the trek up the mountainside. He gave her a nod, his eyes trailing Ice's footsteps in the snow until he could just make out the man's figure through the trees. He took a deep breath, half-lidded eyes staring downward as he thought of what to say, what to do... if Ice and Jessie could not find the words to inform the pack that their youngest member was lost. Murdered by unruly souls...

A loud sniff made his nostrils twitch and he swallowed as he gazed upon Rissa's body one last time. He would not remember her as she laid still in the snow, marred and disfigured from her tormentor's doings. No. Rissa Tainn was the younger sister he had always wanted, even if he had doubted her arrival at first. She had been full of life, confident, and eager to live to her full potential. She had been one of the many reasons why Fenru was here... and he had failed to protect, teach, watch over, fully love her and bond with her as an only an older brother could. Like Prosper before her, this instance of finding would become a mere memory in the months to come, but the Tainn was determined this time that he would not allow fear or worry to overcome him. Rissa might have been lost and Torrel might have also been abducted, but Aiyana still remained. As long as he lived and breathed, he promised himself that he would see her to her yearling days and beyond... if the first steps home could only be taken.

As soon as Jessie started to make her way homeward, Fenru Tainn would follow. Skull held aloft and his body moving as readily as it was able, he, too, began to make his way back to Sacred Grove. I'm sorry, Rissa, he murmured in his head, his muzzle dipping downward momentarily as he walked along. I'm sorry; but I promise you now that this will never... ever... happen again.

fenru tainn
template base by GINNYSAURUS

Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
Me + Jessie = No muse.

She watched silently as her white guardian faded away from her, slipping just out of her grasp as his blue eyes stared upon the broken body. It was if time had frozen him in his spot, disabling him from moving, and she was completely surprised by how well Fenru was masking his emotions. It took much energy to push everything that someone is feeling back down into the depths of their minds. Pursing her own lips she waited for the large man, clinging onto the hope that he would be alright…that their white knight had not yet fallen from them and slipped away. It wasn’t what Jess wanted or needed, she just knew that the Swift River family would once again have to go through another loss, another heart break, another time that they would all have to stick together.

Her ears pricked at the sound of Ice’s voice, her head dipping down as he passed her, and her own paw steps following before she briefly glanced back at Fenru, wishing that he would go ahead of her, but simply followed the young Prince’s demand for her to go in front. Though, knowing that Ice could handle himself the Swiftpaw hung back with the Tainn as they made their way back home, her ears flicking back towards him every once and awhile. The trip home, perhaps, would not be as bad as the trip there had been, though their bloodied paws might give them slight pains, the mountains here were now a little bit less unfamiliar. Though she could not see the white form of her friend, she knew she was up ahead of them somewhere and that soon, they would all make it back safely home, unlike one extremely unlucky Tainn cub.

[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]