(See All?) Announcements
717 Users Online
Google, Bing

Friends, Family & Mates, Oh, My! — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
(Somehow with multiple tabs open, I managed to post Tempest under Sloane's account! 0.o )

Tempest waited patiently once the words were out of her mouth. She felt confident about her acceptance from Elettra, since they had previously spoken, but she wasn't sure what to expect when Koda, Nina's mate, returned to stand by Elettra and looked her over. He seemed to approve, although he remained silent so she couldn't be sure. Elettra told him of her talent for fishing, which seemed to be a welcome skill in the Willows. Elettra gave her brother, Guiness a glance and so did Tempest for a moment. She knew that he'd be happy for her and she wasn't surprised to see the look of pleasure upon his face.

She turned back to Elettra and Koda with a grateful look upon her own countenance. Then she stepped forward further and offered a lick to the chin, first to Elettra and then to Koda... a small token of her fealty to them. She was finally a member of a pack once more. Finding Sloane and then accomplishing this in such short order was nearly overwhelming, but she was grateful for the rush of emotions and contentment that came with it. She had a home and her family once more. Truly, what more could a wolf ask for?

She looked towards Sloane to gauge his own reaction. She caught a glimpse of something that disappeared almost immediately, before being replaced by a broad smile and a nod of congratulations. Once more, she noted the closeness of he and Narime' and she realized that the pair of young wolves had held Elettra's attention before she spoke. Hopefully, they didn't do anything foolish and earn her ire, for that would assuredly lead to trouble. The affection between them, even unconsciously, was easy to see though and she couldn't help but hope that things would work out for them.

Once more she looked to the lead pair and said, "I look forward to seeing my new home." Then she waited for the lead pair to make the call to head home. Just the thought of finally having a home brought a smile to her face. She was more than ready to settle down.

(This post was last modified: Jan 12, 2013, 01:34 PM by Sloane.)
Knight of Honor
Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
The over-sized russet wolf felt himself tense slightly while Tempest's fate was determined and then he let a breath out when she was accepted. Now, at least Guiness and Tempest had a real home. Soon he would to, for a time. Far to the north of here, but a home with his dear friend Nina... at least until Spring. If Narime said yes, then he would come back for her and they would make there home somewhere in the southern region. Perhaps not far from Iridescent Lagoon, where he'd been blessed to meet he love. he thought with a small secret smile.

Now that Tempest was set and it appeared as if this gathering might be coming to a close soon. He glanced at Nina and gave her a reassuring smile, knowing that he and she both needed to talk to their sweethearts. Right now didn't seem the time, at least for he and Nari. He would never put her on the spot in front of everyone and there was no telling how her leaders would react to his desires. Likely not good. So he would have to bide his time a bit longer and hope that she would be willing to meet him very soon, with just the two of them.

He looked at Narime', who seemed pleased with Tempest's acceptance, but he sensed that she was confused about he and Nina. His friend's slip of the tongue by the lagoon had not gotten by his love. She'd been sidetracked momentarily by Shade's arrival, but he knew that her imagination must be running wild. Nina's cryptic words left things wide open for interpretation and he could only hope that she wasn't thinking anything bad. Her anxiety seemed to come in waves though and Sloane wished that he could talk to her right this minute to clarify everything.

He wanted to nuzzle her and lick her cheek and just curl around her protectively to sooth any doubts or questions that she might be having, but he also knew that she was a bit on edge with her leaders here and he settled for leaning slightly closer, mingling their pelts even more as he spoke to her. His words were soft enough for her and perhaps Nina to hear, but they did not carry to the rest of the Willow Ridge wolves. "Narime', dearest Blue Eyes, I have something really important to talk to you about. Can you meet me later? Just tell me where to go and I will wait for you, my sweet." Now he waited with trembling heart for her reaction to his invitation.

Knight of Honor
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Nari was all at once her old happy self when she saw Elettra accept Tempest as a Willow Ridge member. Her ears perked up a little and a smile spread across her silver face. Looking sideways at Guiness and Narimé could tell that h was equally as happy in his own silent way. Then she looked over to Nina and then to Koda who both seemed happy (or calmly accepting) it in their own way.

"That means she's coming back with us." She stood up next to Sloane lazily wagging her tail and grinned happily glancing to Tem and her noble alpha. "Remind me to give you a tour when we get back." Her tail wagged a few more times then drooped comfortably behind her. Her bluish urple eyes gazed excitedly towards Tempest, her new sister.

It was soon after the chatting quieted down hat Sloane leaned over and spoke to the young woman. Her ear moved towards his voice catching the rumble better. She turned her head slightly confused at his request and looked at him with curious eyes. What did he want to speak to her about? And why couldn't he just ask her here? She ducked her head and blushed a bit at his little nick name. "My Sweet?" hat type of nick name was that?

"U..Umm.. Okay? I'll head over to the Lagoon tomorrow morning then..." She cocked her head a little craning her head upwards to a normal position again. Then she looked away embarrassed at the sudden urge to just stare a his eyes and face.

With a more serious look the young hunter closed her eyes and sighed. Her thoughts turned to another probably more troublesome topic. Narimé would definately have to tell Elettra about her frequent trips to look for him. Especially since Shade knew. Besides she hated lying. Although technically each time she'd said she was going out on a hunting trip was true. She both looked for him and for game, and had come back frequently with prey clutched in her jaws.

Surely Elettra wouldn't be too angry with her? Maybe she would even understand? Shaking her ruff a little Nari opened her eyes again and stepped forward towards Koda, Tempest and Elettra. It was about time that the alpha's led everyone home. Nari would cut short this little hunting trip and head back to the Willows.

(Exit)

(This post was last modified: Jan 14, 2013, 01:58 AM by Narimé.)

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
I'm going to PP Guiness in this post so I don't have to post him too...I don't have time.

She was glad that everything was working out somehow, though the silence from Sloane was an obvious sign that he was not ready to tell Koda and Elettra about the two of them. Her ears twitched as Sloane quietly spoke to Narime, her sensitive ears picking up the tiny pieces of their conversation, her good eye on the gathered in front of her. It was good to see that Tempest had been accepted into a pack, perhaps it would ease her mind, for Nina was sure she had been missing her tank of a brother after him being away from her for so long. Her tail flicked behind her, before she made brief eye contact with her mate. Her look held it all…she wanted time for the both of them, they needed to talk and she was sure he understood that.

Seeming content with Tempest’s choice, the large tank grunted and nuzzled his sister gently and she was sure that the two of them would be heading back towards pack grounds soon. With a silent dip of her head to the gathered and a good luck nudge to Sloane’s shoulder she turned and walked towards the lagoon, hoping that her creamy love would follow her so they could discuss things. Elettra would understand…or so she hoped. After she would get all of the information off of her chest, she might have been able to relax for a bit, not having all the stress building up in her head, for that was truly what it was. All in her head.

GUINESS AND NINA OUT! <3
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
Koda was filled with emotion and true excitement for the first time in a long time. Knowing that he would see Nina again soon and that they would be together soon gave him the renewed life that he'd been looking for. His complete joy at Tempest, Guiness and Sloane being reunited and his happiness for the russet fae's acceptance as a part of their family was proof of that. He wasn't going through the motions of being a leader as he sometimes felt he was.

A family reunited, a new member accepted, seeing his beloved... today had certainly turned into a full day. Much as he hated to leave Nina, even for a moment, he knew that it was time to head back home. All of the Willow Ridge wolves, new and established, appeared ready. So he gave his love one last lingering look, full of promise, before he turned to Elettra with a grave nod, encouraging her to lead her pack home.

(Koda out.... Tearfully, my last post with Koda...Joyfully, he'll soon belong to Kydnt's pack!)

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
However faint, a smile beheld the face of Elettra as she stood there before her members, each of them worthy in her eyes, each of them having done much for the pack already with their arrivals - including Tempest, who would do well if not only to feed the pack, but surely to protect it. Nodding to Tempest's request and watching as her members pulled in a little closer to the direction of home, Elettra huffed a small goodbye to Nina and her follower, Sloane, before turning off and heading home.