(See All?) Announcements
599 Users Online
Bing, Google

A one-way ticket to love-drunk lane — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/RoseTable-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:200px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
The cold...er air tickled her nose, but only that. She was hot, from cheek to tail. Butterflies swarmed her stomach. It was noticeable by her aloof nature that she was thinking about something really hard. Her eyes averted to her paws as she walked, for she was not paying good attention to the smell that was her mate, or the noise that was his pawsteps.

She looked up and she saw nothing but the willows, so she she calmly continued on. Her heart was racing at the speed of a train, and her mind pulsed dangerously. Rose was thinking; wayyy too hard about this. She took a deep breath and imagined herself saying those final words. But she couldn't. Had she not pledged her love to Shade, her one and only? Or was she lying to herself and playing a mean game with this wonderful man? The silly thing was: Rose had no idea what she was doing right now. She could have done things with...HIM for hours, but instead, she took her pack first and left.

The mink shape shone in the afternoon sun. She would see this man soon again and have to ponder if who she would be better off with. Probably Shade, but why did her mind want to go with Valiant?... After moments of running herself in circles in a dark hole, Rose finally just gave up of thinking and looked ahead.

(This post was last modified: Oct 06, 2012, 02:00 PM by Rosealia.)
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade heard the thud of his mates pawsteps. She was back again, the slightest hint of a scent to her, not her own though. She seemed lost, in thought perhaps. It was too early to be sure. His ears perked up as he went over to her. They were alone, no need to assert dominance. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Rabbit for your thoughts my dear?" He asked kindly. She looked like she'd been through a lot recently. His eyes full of concern as he looked at her. He still loved her no matter what, but he needed to know. Was it true? Was she truly cheating on him with another male. If it was true, he had to let her go, and if it was meant to be, she'd come back, if not, he did not know what he could do.

His eyes were full of concern, but his mind was a tornado of thoughts and emotions. He knew deep down he could never let her go. He didn't know what to do. Drowning himself seemed like a good way to go if she didn't love him anymore. But he just wasn't sure. Yes, drowning, or maybe Elettra could do the deed quickly. All he had to do was piss her off. He didn't know how to go. Suicide would hurt his last family member too much. He wasn't sure if Rose would even miss him after he was gone.

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/RoseTable-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:200px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Rose's eyes averted to find herself a few pawsteps away. Her ears perked and she sheepishly laughed, but it was weak. Not at all like she would really act if nothing was pulling at her. Her orbs gently eyed the rabbit he had nearby, but her stomach rolled and churned like a mixing pot or the hooves of a moose. She didn't want it; even though she wanted to please Shade, she wouldn't force herself. Her head shook and she let out a tiny "N-No..." It quavered in the air for a few moments of silence. She was about to add thanks and walk off, but she had no strength to do so emotionally.

So Rose simply studied her soft brown paws. They ached from running at the way to the Drooping Willows in attempt to make it seem like she had just gone out and slept for a little while.She wagged her tail and gazed up at Shade, waiting for an answer. The golden male seemed to be troubled as well. Her also seemed lost and crushed by something transparent. She took a deep breath and the most fake smile that was ever known to man appeared on her maw.

"So.." She felt panic rising up in her chest. She felt bad for Shade, but she knew she wouldn't spill it so early. NEVER. She had already vowed to never speak of it, and only ever see Valiant. She was going to do anything to hide her story, but how long could it drag on?

user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
The words of kindness were force from his mouth, he very badly just wanted to come out and ask if she was having an affair. She smelled of a different boy each time. But there was one that he'd smelled that was particularly strong. He spoke. Words that could make or break they're relationship. "Rose, I need you to be honest with me. Do you even love me anymore?" He asked, his eyes question. Deep down, the sad sorrows filled his over emotional mind. He'd given everything for her, he would have done everything for her. But if the feeling wasn't mutual, what was the point. If you love something, set it free, if it comes back then it was meant to be. That motto applied right here, right now.

His eyes averted hers, he took a few steps back, not yet claiming dominance, there was still no need to. He only claimed it when he was mad at a pack member or during pack business, like guarding the borders. He noticed the fake smile right away, as if she tried to hide it. If she had, she didn't do a very good job. He knew deep down the question he asked, the answer was yes. He just needed to hear it from her.

Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
<blockquote><font style='margin-left:20px;'>Rose</font> gazed up at him, suddenly beginning to shiver. If it was possible, she would be crying uncontrollably. Instead, she let out a pitiful whine and leaned into his shoulder, burying her face in his pelt and enjoying his warmth. She made sure he wasn't too startled by her sudden nuzzle, and she intertwined her brown tail with his chocolate one. <span style='font-family:georgia'><b>"I'm going to be honest with you. I do love you, Shade...but I'm all torn up inside.."</b></span> She murmured, not at ease with these words flowing out her toffee throat.
<font style='margin-left:20px;'><span style='font-family:georgia'><b>"I...."</b></span></font> The little woman huffed frustratedly. Her eyes opened and averted to her paws; she was still snuggled against him as she stood. <span style='font-family:georgia'><b>"You're my best friend, Shade. You were the first one I met in Relic Lore. But the thing that's confusing me deep down would be that you were the first person that cared after my dad died."</b></span> The little lady explained, her voice having barely any accent in it anymore. It had worn off after a while around her packmates. <span style='font-family:georgia'><b>"So I don't know what I'm feeling."</b></span></blockquote>
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
"I'm going to be honest with you. I do love you, Shade...but I'm all torn up inside.. I.... You're my best friend, Shade. You were the first one I met in Relic Lore. But the thing that's confusing me deep down would be that you were the first person that cared after my dad died. So I don't know what I'm feeling." Shade suddenly felt no anger for the female that was him mate. No, she was simply going through a phase. She was a bit confused. No, not confused, she was just a bit emotional. She wasn't sure if she loved him, he was fine with that because he knew that he loved her. "It's all right, just take your time and think about it. I'll always be here for you, no matter if it's just as friends. Or if it's as your mate Rose."

He said this, to comfort her, but to comfort his heart as well. It had torn a bit. His eyes looked at her with compassion. He knew that he couldn't force her. If ou loves something, set it free, if it comes back, it was meant to be. His mother had always said that to him. She told him that the days she died. It kind of made his eyes water as she nuzzled him. He was her Guardian. No matter they're relationship. nothing, no one would ever hurt her again.

Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
<blockquote><font style='margin-left:20px;'><i>"It's all right, just take your time and think about it. I'll always be here for you, no matter if it's just as friends. Or if it's as your mate Rose."</i></font> Rosealia Slayer had never heard so much forgiveness in anybody in her life. If it would have been Shade doing this to her, saying her words, she would have run off angrily. Her heart skipped a beat and she lay down next to him, shivering softly. For once, it felt like her pelt didn't made difference in the cold mid-morning air. The sun had risen a quarter up the sky. It smiled upon them, but with no warmth. Almost cruelly. She could feel it's dark intentions running up her spine.
<font style='margin-left:20px;'><span style='font-family:georgia'><b>"Thank you for understanding me, Shade."</b></span></font> He was her guardian angel. She reached her head up and licked his muzzle affectionately. <span style='font-family:georgia'><b>"You know...?"</b></span> The little woman murmured to Shade lowly, looking up at his with questioning eyes. <span style='font-family:georgia'><b>"I don't know what I'd do without you. I'd be nothing."</b></span></blockquote>
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
"Thank you for understanding me, Shade. You know...? I don't know what I'd do without you. I'd be nothing." He smiled, he knew that was a lie. Without him, she'd still be something. She'd be the prettiest fae alive. She'd be able to soar to the clouds, her voice would sing to the heavens magnificently. That's why he loved her. Not for her looks on the outside, which were amazing still. But her on the inside. She was an angel. "My dear, you could do so much without me. You are an angel. It's no joke, you would be able to do anything you put your heart too." He whispered, returning a lick to her muzzle as he looked up to the crisp wind in the sky. The sun shown, but no warmth was here. She was his Rosealia Slayer. He was her Shade Slayer. As of right now, they were a mated pair, but for how long? He hoped a very long time.

What am I to be angry with her? I am a monster to ever think that she would go behind my back with another male. why was I like that? I guess my heart had just ached when I smelled a male, probably loners she met while traveling. He told himself, his eyes are calm. He watched as she looked to the sky. He looked at her as she looked at him. He felt the same way. "Rose, truth be told I'm the one who'd be nothing without you. I was a monster before I met you. But you changed me. You made me who I am."

Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
<blockquote><font style='margin-left:20px;'><i>Oh, my dear. But when will you see?</i></font> She thought, fur becoming ice cold. She felt the need to settle into him, so she lay down on her stomach and curled up beside him with a yawn. She wished the sun would be as forgiving and warm as Shade. But it wasn't, and it made her feel lonely even with someone sitting right beside her own body. For a few moments, while she listened to his words of encouragement to her, she felt quite sinister. After betraying Shade, she hadn't been quite herself. But it was all better now. Her mate wouldn't hold it against her...or so he says. <span style='font-family:georgia'><b>"Shade, really, stop putting yourself down. You are <i>perfect.</i></b></span> She titled her head up and whispered into his ear."
<font style='margin-left:20px;'>She</font> itched her ear with a paw and shook her fur while she look forward, wondering if there was anything she could say to change his mind. It wasn't that she didn't want him to love her, she just wanted him to love himself. </blockquote>
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade shook his head, sometimes she could be so naive. He had been a monster before she came along, she made him good. He had wanted nothing more then a loners life, while living in a pack. Something he wouldn't have been able to have. He had been bitter and angry enough to attack an innocent girl that was barely older then a pup. He had truly had much darkness in his soul. But then Rose came along and filled his heart with joy. "No, I'm not putting myself down, I went too far to have this darkness in my heart. I've done things in my past to prove it. But everything seemed to not matter anymore once I met you." He said, purposefully leaving out specifics.

His eyes panged with worry as he looked up to the stars, his parents were silent up there. He needed his mothers guidance now more then ever. His tail slowly swayed from side to side across the cold, hard ground. It was nearing the winter season and it almost promised to be a hard one as it always had. It made him realize that he had forgotten what it was like to be a loner. Hopefully he could be in the Ridge, maybe someday start a pack of his own? No, he couldn't. He'd sworn loyalty to Elettra and Koda and Willow Ridge. He could never turn his back on his family now. As much as he toyed with the idea, his heart could never leave the Willows.