655 Users Online
Bing, Google

No one watches, no one learns — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 29 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Damayanti Abhilasha
OOC: Becu warned me it might take a few tries, but here it goes

Damayanti had been wandering the mountains, continuing her search around the areas. She determined her view of stronger packs, they would most likely be in the mountains. She kept several things in her head at a time. She had certain requirements that she needed to have others follow. She needed a strong pack, but not too strong, a pack that might accept her for the wolf she was. She has a hunter by heart. She wished nothing more then to have a loyal pack to serve. But with loyalty comes strength. She'd never seen a unity worth the time. She'd never seen that strong pack that had members who were bonded and loyal to each other. She'd never seen such a thing and she hoped to see it now or soon.

She had many days left in her no doubt, she was nearly four years of age, but she had years. She'd been through many winters as a lone wolf, she wished no more of that injustice. She froze in her tracks, the setting sun nearly blinding her with it's beauty. She smelled something the reason she stopped. A pack, a pack territory, a pack border. Was this the place she was looking for? She had been on death and dying every winter, but now she had to focus. She wouldn't let her hunger get to her. She could hunt, but that took away from her search. She smelled more, the borders appeared to be freshly marked, but she hadn't smelled such a border in a while so she wasn't quite certain. She took a few steps back, she needed to respect the space.

Her icy blue eyes gazed around, she'd wait for a patrol. She reserved judgment of not just individuals, but to packs until getting a further analysis. She kept her nose scenting about for a wolf to wander by. She wondered if this pack was well build with loyal members. Those who would not hesitate to attack a loner astray. One who would not go and ask them to leave first. If a wolf was trespassing, you attack, no if, ands or buts about it. It was the way a pack should be run. If no one watches, then no one learns. She waited there, her tail hung and swaying gently from side to side. She was not one to believe in pseudology in most cases. though in some... some it was permitted.

All Tangled In the Roots of my past
Played by Abbie who has 53 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tenzin Laylani

“No one watches, no one learns.”

Tenzin hadn't been too far from the borders. He had been wandering the territory near and far. After all, every wolf should know their territory. His amber eyes glanced to the sky. It was just as cold as it was yesterday, but some of the clouds had gone away. The sun was visible. He felt a frigid wind from the north ruffle his red and gray fur as he moved steadily through the trees. He moved along the borders, looking around. No one here...His black nose slowly fell to the ground as if he didn't believe it. An unfamiliar scent made his nostrils flare and twitch suspiciously. He traveled farther down, at the edge of the border markers. And there was the culprit.
Tenzin told by the figure that they were female. From afar, he figured that they were medium-built. Her eyes were extremely bright blue. They distracted him. The man shook his multicolored pelt and smirked. He knew exactly what he was to do now. Ten got closer and noticed that she was stepping away from outside their borders. It didn't matter if she was stepping away. She was still too close for being friendly. This was his territory.

Without warning, he gnashed his teeth and aimed to lunge at her. He didn't want her here. As far as he knew, neither Naira nor Rhysis wanted new members. He snarled, aiming to scare her off by biting at her muzzle. "Get the f*ck away from our territory." He scowled viciously.

[Image: NPminiWLD.png]

If you want to use the fighting system, just tell me, otherwise...you choose whether that hit or missed.
(This post was last modified: Jan 09, 2013, 08:02 PM by Tenzin.)
[Image: NPminiCBD.png]
Inactive No Rank
Damayanti Abhilasha

No one watches. She thought, then a male appeared, possibly younger or slightly older then her, larger then her. A guardian of the pack, the one she smelled earlier no doubt, the scents patched. Get the fuck away from our territory. Sign number one that this was a great pack, but judgment still reserved. He aimed an attack to bite her muzzle and she took it. She let out a growl, though it was contained on her throat. She tried to let out the anger in her, but did not wan to risk anything. Habit took over and she attempted feebly to get out of the grip and to claw at him. Her consciousness not swaying from her thoughts. She needed a pack and all the information she gathered, it was no where close to the strength of unity she could sense here. Her eyes full of anger. Let go already.

The muzzle bite hurt and she showed respect for the male. She went into a submission stance, her tailed curled flat up against her belly, she lowered her head and she said nothing about the bite. The grips still tight. Sure it hurt, but it was a scar she'd wear proudly. No one learns. Her icy blue eyes gazed into his amber ones, she was completely ready to be a loyal pack member to a pack, while she considered Poison Path as an option still, she wanted to be in this pack and this pack alone. She was of no threat to him or his pack, he planned to keep it that way. Walking in between the raindrops is, riding the aftershock. She let her thoughts focus to him, the one vigilantly guarding his packs borders. Nomad's Pass borders. She'd get into the pack, or she'd remain a lone wolf forever.

Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn

She had watched the encounter from afar - well camouflaged against the cliffs of her home. There were really only two ways that strangers would come into the pass, still she appreciated that the areas above and around their pass were patrolled regularly. She had no interest in accepting strangers at this point. They were so newly formed the last thing they needed was to throw in a stranger who had not faced the trials her pack had faced. They did not need weaklings hoping to shelter in their strength, and they did not need another mouth to feed.

So far, she found herself quite disappointed by the tawny girls display. If they were going to succeed in their grand plan they needed warriors, not sniveling fools, and Tenzin was doing a marvelous job of illustrating as much.

With an exasperated sigh, the queen began her steady descent from the precipice on which she had been sunning herself. Surely the girl knew better? Little more than belly up would be enough for her dear ‘soon to be’ guardian to let go. Their instructions had been implicit, and they were being followed to the letter.

Finally back on solid ground she all but stalked towards the girl, a very hungry look in her eye... for a moment, she even allowed herself to wonder what the fool would taste like, just to add to the effect. Her tail was held erect and her movements were stiff. She gave Tenzin a quick nudge to the shoulder and hoped he would not let go. Not yet. Let her learn her lesson well.

"What have you caught for my supper Tenzin?" she questioned with a twisted smile, knowing full well he could not speak around the muzzle in his grasp. "If I were you girl, I’d get on my back and show proper submission or I’d start trying to run." All of the teasing had left her voice now, her eyes were hard, searching to make contact - seeking any small hint of a challenge.

This was not a game.

(This post was last modified: Jan 14, 2013, 10:01 PM by Naira.)
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Inactive No Rank
Tenzin Laylani
Tenzin felt his yellow biters sink into the girl's thin muzzle skin. He stood like a brick as she ineffectively tried to cower her maw out of his large mouth. He let out a snarl of frustration, black lips drawing back. Who did she think she was? This was Nomads Pass land. It was not to be inhabited by weak children. Brash fury bubbled beneath his tough red and gray wolf shell. Another tawny shape steadily moved into his gaze. He knew it by the way she walked. Naira. His bite held firmly on her face, but he knew his victorious moment of dominance couldn't be held forever. Taking no chances to let the girl flee, Ten tightened his grip slightly in alarm.

His amber orbs watched her bow down to him. What a meek soul. His eyes watched her, but he knew Naira was nearby. Nothing would happen as long as she was nearby. Fur slowly flattening, the brute soullessly and tauntingly jerked his head, taking her head with him. Silence rang the air. The only sound he could possibly hear was Naira's bittersweet voice ringing through the frosty air. The mountain's winds did not howl. It was if the earth was listening to her as she spoke.

"What have you caught for my supper Tenzin?"

Yes, this is your supper, Naira. It is yours and I caught it for you. Play with it. Taunt it. Use it to your advantage. He felt a nudge on his shoulder. Not yet. There would be no mercy to her yet.

"If I were you girl, I’d get on my back and show proper submission or I’d start trying to run." The moments seemed to ooze by like hours. He could barely feel his paws anymore. Sloth-like, Tenzin loosened his grasp on her muzzle to the point that she could move. It actually loosened to the point that it wasn't really touching her anymore. He was merely brushing his sharp, cutting teeth along her muzzle. He moved his teeth up to the edges of her eyes. There was no way that she could get away without him knowing.

She wasn't going anywhere.

Inactive No Rank
Damayanti Abhilasha
(Posting order for now is: Damayanti, Naira, Tenzin)

Damayanti noted the arrival and words of the leader at her arrival. "What have you caught for my supper Tenzin? If I were you girl, I’d get on my back and show proper submission or I’d start trying to run." She'd never given a full submission. That was one thing she'd never do. Even to a pack she wanted to join. She simply stayed as she was. She believed it would take her honor and valor she'd been trained to have, that it would be taken and thrown away with going into a full submission. She wanted to state her cause to the leader, but the wolf's grip had tightened.

Tenzin had remained silent as his leader arrived, the submission told Damayanti that this wolf was Tenzin's superior. Her tone and matter led the wolf to believe that Naira was the leader or a leader. Damayanti knew the disrespect of staring a wolf in the eyes. She wouldn't. she looked at her paws, her fur laid flat. Keep calm, everythings alright, it wasn't the end. It won't be te end. A pack would be smart if they took those with skills and kept the skills balanced. I can hunt, I can fight, what more does a pack want? Sure I'm no good with herbs, leaders of the heavens above let they're eyes open to see what is right in front of them. Let me make it out of this. If no one watches, no one learns. Let them watch, let them learn. She prayed to her diety above in the clouds.

Damayanti was raised a warrior, she'd fight to the death if required, she'd served one pack before, tried to hold it together until the very end. She'd eliminated the weak and once her packmates dispersed, she knew she wouldn't make the mistake again. The warriors heart and soul burned inside her. What was she doing sniveling to the ground? That would impress no wolf. Her eyes flared with anger, perhaps a challenge would prove to them that she was fit enough, if not too good enough to be in this pack. she let her tail hang steadily where it was, straight at the ground. She looked straight into Tenzin's eyes for a split second. No challenge meant to Naira, a challenge in some sort to tenzin. She would get into the pack or die trying.

Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn

Tenzin was here, and she was proud. He was turning into quite the fierce protector indeed and her heart skipped a beat to be so close. This was dangerous she knew, but for the moment, she didn’t even care. She felt more than saw the loosening of his jaws about the girls muzzle to give her room to do what she must if she had any will to live at all. And yet, she didn’t move.

The idiot stayed upright and it was then Naira knew this one was more trouble than she was worth. Not a word was spoken but the look in those unnaturally coloured eyes was enough. The growl started deep in her chest cut short with a feral snarl as those eyes moved to lock with Tenzin’s. A foolish move on her part. Challenging a member of her pack was as bad as challenging her directly. She wouldn’t let the move go unpunished.

Her tail shot over her back, curling in clear dominance up from the relaxed position she had held it before and her hackles bristled. Far from a dainty wolf, she fell just short of Tenzin’s own impressive size. The girl before them was much smaller, and probably much faster, but she would need to get lose of them for that to matter.

Naira lunged, hoping to grab the girl by the back of her neck or shoulder, and use her weight advantage to push the upstart bitch to the ground. There would be no leniency here. She would take her lesson and learn it well before she came casting her shadow on Naira’s mountain again.

Inactive No Rank
Tenzin Laylani
He would not take a challenge from this bitch. Who did she think she was? What an unworthy soul to be in the presence of Naira. His blood boiled. His instinct raged. He wanted to smash her head it and eat her brains, but his almighty queen got the pleasure. He aimed to clamp his jaws on her muzzle. If he got her, she wouldn't be able to move from the dark queen's blow. A smug, empowered grin formed on his maw. She would get what was coming for her.

Why hadn't she bowed down? What wolf does not show proper respect for those above her? Does she have no sense of danger. She didn't want to keep her life, that was for sure. Tail obviously lower than Naira's, but enough to strike standing dominance with the girl, he waited for the impact.

Yes...this would be the end for her. She would die or run.

code by SWITCH | graphic by GREY | photo by DAWNTHIEVES.DE
Inactive No Rank
Damayanti Abhilasha

Her warrior heart would was irrefrangible for now, she could not do it. she would not submit, perhaps when she could. She looked at them. "I cannot submit, to do so would break my heart, my soul, it would break my spirit eternally. Perhaps one day I might have the confidence to consume myself with submission. Perhaps one day I could prove my skills as a hutner and a guardian to your humble and strong pack. Until then, I remain a lone wolf. One day perhaps we will meet again on more civil terms." She said before running, her muzzle hurt a bit from the bites of Tenzin.

As she ran, she thought about what she had done wrong, it was just the fact she would not go onto her back like a little pup. What they had gotten from her was the most she would go to keep the following depths of her sanity. Any farther and she would have lost it, probably trying to kill Tenzin. Maybe trying to attack the queen of the mountain peaks. She wondered what else there was, was it something she said too. Perhaps it was just the fact she looked Tenzin in the eyes too. She knew that was it too. If felt wrong, but in the end, it was her choice.

She wondered if they would follow her, perhaps Naira would see that she was worth something? Why did she had to get the two most uptight and bitchiest wolves in the pack? If seemed pointless for her to talk to them about gaining entry again. There were always two alphas right? Perhaps she could speak to the male alpha? Tenzin had submitted to Naira, proving he was not the highest.

(This post was last modified: Feb 11, 2013, 06:56 AM by Damayanti.)
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
Since the previous two attacks were disregarded I am going to assume they were both hits and use the dice roll to wrap this up. This makes 10 so I am happy for it to end here.

The mumbled mutter that came through the stranger girls clamped muzzle only inflamed the leader further, but the satisfying taste of flesh and fur between her jaws was enough to give her focus. She could let go of the fleshy shoulder and aim for the throat and allow this dogs blood to christen her borders, or she could clamp on what she currently held and hope the girl would live long enough to stumble by the lake and show them just how ‘excessive’ she could be. Little thought was put into such a chore. Her grip tightened until the coppery taste of blood filled her mouth and she shook for all she was worth.

The satisfying feeling of tearing flesh was enough to sate a little of her anger. When a tuft of fur pulled free, allowing the girl to fall to the floor she growled a low warning around her small prize. Satisfaction filled her as the girl scrambled to her feet and fled, leaving a trail of blood in her wake. If she was lucky enough to survive, it would not be a lesson soon forgotten.

Spitting the mangled tuft to the ground, she turned back to her companion, blood marring her creamy muzzle. A small bump of her nose to Tenzin’s shoulder conveyed all the thanks that were needed. He had done well, but she had other chores to attend to, particularly when it came to knowing the whereabouts of her sons.

{end}