(See All?) Announcements
445 Users Online
Archer, Bing, Google, Miriam, Isla, Vanadis

Coming Back Strong — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

It was definitely good to see an old friend, but even her instincts were telling her to get a move on and go back towards the thickets. It would be the wisest decision to go and check up on everyone and make sure everything was going through smoothly. With Kyrie’s words, all Nina could do was smile at her before nodding her head, before quietly saying, “Same to you…I must be on my way though. Good tidings to you, Kyrie.” She then turned and went on her way, no longer looking back. She would not be in a rush to get back to her family, but she wouldn’t make frequent stops on the way.

She hoped everyone had remained around the thickets though, she wouldn’t dwell her time in trying to hunt down a wolf that had strayed too far. It would take up too much of her time, and it was definitely time that she would have to keep up with. She didn’t have much time to wavier around. Nina was on a schedule and she was going to keep it. Nothing was going to stop her from completely her mission and dream, she would just need some help along the way.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
Sorry for the wait this can be achrived ^^

Time was a mean thing. In days full of rain, seconds were like years. Seconds she watched furiously hoping her strong gaze could push the pointer faster. In days full of sun time could fly while she tried to catch it. Right now time was slipping through her paws. She enjoyed times she had with Nina. Kyrie knew they couldn't be always chatting like this. If Nina would succeed, and Kyrie was sure about that, Nina would be busy in the future. While Kyrie too had to manage her tasks here in the Willow. The chance of a alliance would be big but still alpha's were busy wolves. So the girl enjoyed even more the presence of the brown female till she had to say the parting words.

Sad but satisfied with their little chitchat she smiled. 'Good luck, I'll keep track on you. Hopefully you come back soon with good news.' She touched Nina's nose fast before the woman would turn away back towards her own home. Where should she be heading? Now it was not secluded spring anymore Kyrie had no idea where her friend would make her home. Though she would wait for her to come back with the news she had successfully found her own pack.
user posted image