706 Users Online
Sophrosnia, Google, Bing

The One That Got Away — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(This is the timeline
hunt-->Thread where Shade reaches Koda for help--> this thread)

Shade hug his head low as he reached the borders of the territory, returning from the hunt gone wrong. It was his fault, he should have been able to help Koda. When he'd reached the wolf, Koda had no idea who he was. Now he had to tell Elettra, it was his duty to tell her. He raised his head high as he crossed the borders and let out a nice long call for Elettra. It was urgent, the sooner Elettra knew, the better off the pack was for finding out. As soon as he cut the call, he let his eyes show sorrowful signs. His tail draped in rugged paths across the snowy ground. He'd hurried back as fast as he could.

He growled at himself, his ears perked in silent vigil for the loss of a friend. A friend who was still alive, but lost to the memories of those he knew. Elettra was going to kill him for not doing anything. He knew it, but he had to tell her before she figured out Koda wasn't coming back and that it was Shade's fault. Even though it wasn't Shade's fault, he blamed himself for the accident. He decided not to tell Nina for risk of being strangled to death. This was going to put him even higher on Nina's and Elettra's shit lists, at least that is what he believed.

What would become of him now? Who would kill him first? Elettra or Nina, the friend or the mate? Elettra and Koda ruled side by side like yin and yang. Koda and Nina were mates like Romeo and Juliet. Either way the peace was disrupted because Shade, who in this scenario was the antagonist, had not been able to save Koda. Now Koda's memory was gone, gone like the old ways. Gone like the dark ages.
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The urgent call of her longest standing Guardian put her on edge with the urgency of which it sounded, beckoning specifically for her aid. Peace had become of the woman since the beginnings of winter, despite Remy having up and left the pack yet again. Kyrie had returned to her and with no longer rogues coming to her doorstep for acceptance as well as the need to search for herbs, bringing her on constant errand, Elettra had finally found settlement. She could enjoy her home, get to know her members (which she had already slowly done) and most of all, enjoy herself and her increasingly successful reign.
Though Shade's call would be the beginning, an opening to tragedy. Unknowingly to her, Narime had fallen into a pit and now, Koda had become prey to brain damage. She works swift as she arrives and when she does, coming to stand before Shade, she dips her head before him, but otherwise remains direct and alert for the message he has to offer her.
(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2013, 02:18 AM by Elettra.)
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade looked won at his paws as he waited, his nose scenting the leader he looked up too and respected. He dipped his head and went into submission. "Koda and I went hunting near the mountains and something went wrong. I'd grabbed the doe in the legs. When Koda went to deliver the final strike, he fell off the ledge that was near by. He doesn't remember who any of us are. He's lost his memory." He reported, sorrow in his eyes as he gazed upon the regal black female. He hoped Elettra wouldn't punish him too bad for not being able to save the leader. He completely blamed himself for the accident. He'd failed to protect a pack mate. Therefore he'd failed as a Guardian.

He hung his head and his mind was in a torment, he couldn't live with the pain of the fact that he himself had failed. He'd never failed and he'd beat himself up about this for the rest of his days. "I completely blame myself for not being able to save him. I failed the pack, I've failed as a Guardian." He admitted to her. He'd accept full responsibilities for what he'd done. Or rather what he hadn't done. he was ready for his punishment because he saw no way to comprehend that it wasn't his fault. He blamed himself. He just was hunting. he should have had faster reflexes as a Guardian. Isn't that what Remy specified when he was going through his 'application' for guardian. He was expected to react at a moments notice.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
He spoke. All too suddenly and all too quickly, but to the point, as anything she could have hoped for in him. However, it was all much a shock none the less. The fall of their leader, his injury would put the whole of the pack off just by this - a loss of balance in their structure and in the dead of the winter where it was needed the most. Any with a drive for leadership, a strive of dominance could take over this opportunity. But to have lost his memory, as well? How could he lead his people, if he did not know who they were. How could have take care of a pack of strangers, one he knew not the name of, the location of its cache, or even the rules of the pack itself? Surely, it could be taught to him, as it could be taught to any new member within the pack, but the blow caused Elettra to quickly sit, taking the news but a few moments in silence.
She was left confused on what to do. Sad for Koda's fall and loss of memory. Angry that this had happened and could not be stopped. Her body tensed, her dull claws gripping at the icy cold earth and in a moment she was upright again, charging forth upon her Guardian. Her paw uplifted, aiming to slam down upon his muzzle and knock it further downward, smash his face into the ground. "How could this happen!?" She demanded but oh, she very well knew! Shade could not have predicted this to happen and had he been able to help, Elettra had no doubt Shade would do anything in his power to avoid it. But Elettra had the need to strike out on someone and he just happened to be the only one in her path.
Growling, she aims to press her weight upon him further, a hiss echoing from her jaws before pulling back, turning from his and trotting off for distance. Her tail is a high banner, waving in the air in full-force dominance. She begins to pace, uncertain, questioning. Where was Skana? Where was her Advisor, her Second? She needed guidance more now then ever. "Where is he?" She quickly demanded, whipping her attention back to Shade in a moment's pause of her pacing trot.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Were her claws out? If not, I'll edit that part, just PM me.

Shade felt the paw of Elettra and her claws, it made him flinch as it stung into his muzzle. It was perfect... a scar to match the one on Skana no doubt. the faintest of blood leaked from it, not enough for many to notices. He stayed where he was, he deserved it and he knew Elettra was mad. As Second of Willow Ridge, it had been his duty to protect those who he was in a pack with. He'd failed to do so. The question stung.

"He'd run off, I followed the scent but lost it after it rained, then eventaully snowed. I came back to get help in finding him. We need him as a leader." He said, confessing his thoughts about this, it hurt him, the sorrow in his eyes. "Nina will find out eventually too. I fear, for what has happened to the pack because of my lack to do my job." He said, he was at the mercy of Elettra and what she decided to do now, nobody else was to make this decision. Perhaps he could borrow Phineas and Sica to help find them like they were searching for Kyrie.

Koda was surely around here somewhere, but where? He had no idea and his face stung a bit more. He kept there, only sorrows for his eyes to show. Nothing else, his tail flat up against his stomach. What was he going to do? He'd ruined everything? What would it be, exile, forced down to the lowest of the pack? He thought it was his fault and he knew if his thoughts rang true to Elettra, he'd have to be punished.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Well, wolf claws are always out. XD And they are rather dull, so don't due the damage a cats would, mainly with Shade having fur. However, a hard slam would still hurt - knock him hard enough into the ground would leave a bad bruise, soreness. Feel free to work with it how you want.

A deep frown still lay upon her expression, her ears pinned back against her skull, tense and ready for a fight. He explained that had he lost track of Koda and the obvious need to retrieve him. But to what good? Koda did not known himself to be a leader, did not know his pack. Though nothing could be certain until he returned and they figured out exactly how bad the situation was first handed. "You will find Nina, inform her of the situation, as well as anyone else in the pack whom you cross. We need to get the word out, and find him, quickly." She spoke, demanding direction for the wolf before her. Since Shade had lost track of Koda and it had been some time since then, the large lightly timbered wolf could be anywhere now. "I've no doubt you did the best you could at something so sudden...." She speaks, lower now and a sigh escaping her lips as she stopped to stand before him. She could not lay all the blame upon him, for what happen. It was an accident, after all.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(I kinda want it to leave a faint scar, with that power, it is possible I think)

Shade gulped, telling the fae who hated him that he was too weak to save her mate was a punishment in itself. "Yes Lady Elettra." He said, the news would spread across the pack like wildfire. In this, a era would rise, hopefully Koda would still lead. "What are we going to do if we cannot restore him memory?" He asked, hoping the answer was not what he thought it was. His eyes glittered with an unknown emotion. He let his tail fall to the ground and he pricked his ears up in attention.

What would happen now, would shade have to lead? Shade might have to lead until Elettra found a mate to take the rightful place. He did not want to lead, it made him only the hint of being afraid. If it is what the pack required, he'd do it. First he'd find Rosealia and tell her. Then he'd find Nina and tell her, Nina might be able to help restore his memory... but not yet. He'd have to find the wolf first.

That was an issue in itself. Koda's trail had disappeared to him, he needed a strong nose, a huntress or hunter. Perhaps Reed and Rose could help him. Or Kyrie, Sica and Phineas.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Sure it could. :3

Shade remained low, his tail down, though his ears perked with uncertain wonder of what was going to happen to their pack if Koda did not regain his memory. Thoughts of the spring to come wiggled into Elettra's attention, over what males may fight over the crown in order to get breeding rights over Koda, whom not the memory to remember his people or his Queen anyhow. Though Koda held no breeding rights, no man did, as Elettra lay without a mate and without true interest. His question stirs her worries and she shakes her head. She had only just gained this information after all and would not jump to any quick conclusions. "I am uncertain...." She spoke, yet with another sigh as the woman, once pacing before her newly made second and longest running guardian, fell to the ground in a form of a sit before him. "How far did he fall, how bad did it look?" She was a healer in her own right, curious of the information, though head trauma was far too uncertain and she was to priestess to pull a wolf from a troubled, crazed mind....or so she had been told before that they could do.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade looked at her as she told of her being uncertain. How could this happen? Koda had fallen 10 to 15 feet. Shade was uncertain the actual distance. She plopped down in a sitting form n from of him. What would happen to Willow Ridge and the question was posed. "He fell 10 or 15 feet, it looked bad, broken bones. I went to hunt down a healer from a pack in the mountains I know of, but I knew I had to follow Koda. He was so injured that I am ashamed to have lost track of him." He retorted to his leader.He felt his muzzle ache a bit, but then again he'd just been hit.

Shade was afraid on how Elettra would react. Perhaps she'd get mad that a fully functional guardian was out witted by the likes of a highly injured wolf with no memory. How could Shade had been so stupid? Why was fate so cruel. It seemed that only bad things happened when he was around. Only bad thing happened when Shade had joined the pack. "Lady Elettra, has something happened to Remy? I have not seen her nor caught her scent in some time. Is she even in Willow Ridge anymore?" He asked, he had not seen the former head guardian at all since the pack meeting. He couldn't even remember who was at the meeting however.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra listens to the information given, growing ever more worried of the situation. The hit to the head was something to be worried of all on it's own, though knowing that Koda was running around injured to the point of having broken bones was another. He was lost, supposedly in a world he did not know, injured, broken, and not to mention, in the dead of winter to add to all of this. Elettra held back the tremble, worried beyond belief for her pack mate- her partner. She wanted nothing more then to rush into the direction of the mountains and call out for him day in and night. But her place was here, now as the pack's only Leader and the risk of leaving the pack to it's own was far too great a risk to take.
"Were you unable to find a healer from the mountain pack? ...What's its name, something...something of the Path?" She knew little to nothing of those wolves, though long ago head met one from this pack, uncertain if he was still there now. She wondered had Shade found someone, what all he had said to them of the situation. ...Hopefully nothing that would give away Willow Ridge's current weakness, left it be for the best of Shade's hide.
The mentioning of Remy was a change of subjects, but nothing as a lighter change. The reminder that she too had gone some time ago only brought back bad, during Elettra's anger at all of this further. "Remy has been gone for some time and yet again, without word. She is no longer a part of this pack and should she be seen again, treated in the same manner as any rogue, if not with further caution and aggression for her abandonment." She spat the words with certainty though it pained her deeply to say such things about a woman she had trusted to be by her side to the very end, and beyond.