(See All?) Announcements
646 Users Online
Bing, Google

we stand together — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
Namara settled her large form as another male showed and then Navar, the only wolf besides those whom had brought her in to the pack she knew. Lastly there was another male, Namara looked up at Athena and saw a strange look come across the faces of both of her leaders just before Athena began to adress the pack. As her new leader began to speak Namara found something she had not seen in so very long t pained her, Athena was a strong noble she wolf. The words of her white queen lit a flame within the heart of the silvery she wolf, so much so that when Athena passed her spot next to her brother Namara dipped her head once more and left it to one side to expose her throat as she had the day she had been accepted into the pack.

The longer the warrior spoke the more flames of loyalty began to grow within the big she wolf. This was a true queen, she would not be pushed around, this was somewhere Namara could grow, she held hopes high that Athena could teach her to use her own strength for good. She began to burn with a fre she had not known before, there was utmost respect in her eyes as she gazed at her leader, for the first time since she had left home, Namara felt that she could belong. The strength in the voice of her queen rang so strongly that the female could feel the power her leader held, the scars on her heart and soul and yet the strength she drew from those scars, to deliver a speech such as this and instill such a feeling in her subordinates.

Grace and reverence were two emotions unknown to Namara, who could have been described as an almost barbaric warrior before, making her marks with nothing more than pain. But in the presence of her queen she was introduced heartily to the emotions in such high dosages that she felt the winds of change stir across her shoulders, and her soul stir. The queen spoke of other packs, of which Namara knew none, other than Swift River where she had met that crazy girl, and Willow ridge where she had met the kin of the wolf whom had given her the scar under her eye. Only one of those meetings went well and to be perfectly honest if Swift River came calling on their borders Namara was quite sure that they would not be very happy to see her.

At last Athena spoke of a pack hunt, something simple, something that did not involve pride nor wrong nor right, just instinct. Namara's ears pricked at the prospect of leading the attacking party, however she did not speak up knowing full well that no one would yet trust her with such a task. She listened as Ash spoke up saying he would lead the attacking party, Namara once more dipped her head and approached her leaders keeping her tail low and head the same she approached her leaders and addressed Ash. "I'd like to join the attacking party with you Ash, I'm afraid my speed wouldn't be worth much to try and chase something down." As soon as she spoke, she licked both leaders on their chins and turned back towards Ash with what she hoped was a clear message. I want that chance to prove myself now more than ever.
Played by Han who has 45 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Eden Asthed
After him their was only one more female to come. Slightly his gaze averted her way, not knowing her he looked back at Athena. All these wolves were still like stranger yet he should trust them even if their names were still unknown. They were all bound together by the strings of Poison, strings he should guard for nobody to cut it off, ever.

When Athena cleared her throat her strong voice echoed in the air. This was everyone, this was Poisoned Pack. Eden took a quick other gaze at everyone before putting his mind back where it belonged, Athena. Her words sounded familiar with those she had spoken with his joining. Betrayal, hurt, he did not know how much these wolves had been pained. Eden may never know this feeling but he tried and empathized. The white lady came from her throne, standing on equal grounds with him and the rest of the members. Meeting her fiery eyes he could see the alpha side of Athena right before his nose. Her speech was strong and clear. Punishment for those who follow the steps of the wolves that left them hurt. The brown wolf swore to see anger ignite in those golden eyes. It was not as heavy as when he joined, however it as still there. Anger for being hurt and abandoned. Had she really moved on? He hoped it was the case. The fresh memories would still pain her, every time if she would stand still to look over her shoulder. Time should heal her and happy memories would be placed on top of the bad. Eden understood they had to move on, there as no other option yet it was easier said than done.

The topic changed, other packs. Attention sharpened as he listened to the information, it could be rather important in the future. Alliances was a nice bond to keep nutured but as he listened it seemed they were on natural ground with most of the other packs. The low male voice sounded a bit strange after hearing Athena speak. It was Ash who spoke up, the male who had stood next to the Queen, had been silent all the way. So no more Copper Creek. Slowly but steady Eden cleared his throat. The meeting with Sloane was still fresh in his mind. 'Though not been formed yet I believe soon there will be a other pack. They will home in the thickets with Nina and Sloane as their leaders. Sloane will form his own pack with his mate, as he is only helping Nina with her pack for now.' He stopped for a second. Letting the information sink in. 'I believe the pack will be formed in the near future. I do not know Nina but Sloane was a kind-hearted male I won't see them as a thread.' Whatever they used the information for he had spoken up the little he knew about the packs. Hopefully they used it wisely and not against the russet male and his friend.

His tail slightly wagged in excitement. Packhunt. It would be a bit for searching to coordinate with his fellow members but it was the ultimate way to get to know them a bit better. To trust them and for them to trust the brown male. As Ash spoke up as leading the attack it the tawn female who grouped with him. What should he do? His role in hunts had always been varied by the way others divided themselves. Thou he had the strength his speed lacked. It was his stamina what made him could in the long rounds of hunting. When other would drop down half dead catching their breath it would be him the last man standing. 'I would like to be a chaser. I'm good in the long run.'

Played by Rebel who has 48 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Navar Notie
It seemed that Navar was the last to arrive of her pack mates, exactly what she was hoping wouldn't happen, but at least she was here. Amber eyes glanced over each one of her new family members, aware of most of their names, but hardly any of their histories. It set her on edge to know that she was trust these strangers with her life, and they in turn expected her to do the same, yet she knew not even the color of their eyes. She tried to manage the rigidness that radiated from her body, swallowing hard and remembering to breathe. Thankfully, all eyes were adverted from her to their Alpha, Athena. Her speech began slowly, the flames in the Queen's eyes flickering. Navar felt her anger and hurt progress as she spoke to the pack as she made herself clear. Ignorant to Poison Path's past, Navar still felt the betrayal in her voice, but Athena was hopeful. This was her new family and they were expected to act as such. Understandable, but easier said than done. It seemed that Poison Path did not take to traitors lightly, or trespassers, and the cream wolf would keep that in mind. Come spring if she still felt unaccepted she would formally request departure from the pack, for if she decided differently she felt as if a guillotine were to hang above her head.

At the end of her speech Navar had grown more respect for her leader. She seemed strong and intelligent, even though she was once filled with despair. The simple fact that she took the responsibility as a leader after being through so much turmoil created a small flame inside her chest. One that could possibly burn bright for Poison Path if it were fed enough. As the Alpha brought herself down to the members level, Ash following close behind, Navar lowered her head respectively, keeping her eyes from meeting Athena's. However, with the mention of a pack hunt, her ears immediately turned forward, eyes searching. The one thing Navar could take pride in was her hunting abilities and if she were to find a niche this would surely be it. The cream female was well rounded and almost equally balanced with strength and stamina, but her speed was superior. Currently no one had spoken up to work for a position as Athena had asked and she saw this as her chance.

"Lady Athena, I would like to prove myself for the position as huntress for Poison Path," she said confidently, only catching her eye for a moment to prove her firmness in the decision."Also, in regards to the hunt..I am fast. I would like to join you in the chasers group," she finished.

Of course it would be embarrassing for her to be denied the chance to prove herself in the hunting position, but hopefully Athena would trust her new member, see her profess herself before her fellow mates confidently, and allow her to do so. Navar fell silent and waited.
(This post was last modified: Feb 22, 2013, 06:20 AM by Navar.)
Played by Jen who has 83 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Steel Kaldorr
Steel listened to all that was said in regards to various packs disbanding and forming and for the most part none of it mattered to him. He was as basic as they came. He gave his loyalty to Lady Athena and through her to the pack. He hunted occasionally, guarded the borders and marked them. This was his daily routine. It rarely varied and he preferred it that way. So, talk of the outside world really didn't click in his consciousness.

When she began to talk of roles and an upcoming pack hunt, his midnight ears perked with more interest. Titles meant little to him as long as he and others did their job so he did not voice any preferences to his queen and her cohort, Ash. The large male that apparently now held the lead position knew his ways and seemed to respect them. He'd never demanded overt displays of submission and neither he nor any other that led this pack would ever get them. It just wasn't his way. His subtle shifts in body language told others what they needed to know, whether it be respect or disdain. The only wolf that had ever drawn true sentiment out of the stoic wolf had been his sister, Jade and she seemed to have vanished like a light snuffed out in the darkness.

Others voiced their preferences of pack roles and what duty they would prefer in the coming hunt. As far as he could tell, there were only three to chase, including Athena and there should likely be more, but the thought of his bulky form trying to chase anything faster than a hedgehog for more than two seconds was ludicrous. In his usual silent manner he gave his response in his actions. He rose from his position and strode over to stand a few yards from Ash, clearly inserting himself on the attack team. He would be less than no help as a chaser. Keeping his tail neutral, he lifted his stormy blue eyes to meet his leaders' gazes feeling confident that they would agree with his decision.

Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
athena
she nourishes the poison in her veins

Her anger began to simmer until the very embers were almost turned to ash. However, she still had a long way to go until she would be completely moved on. Time could heal her wounds, but the scars would always be there, just not as evident as they used to be. Ash added to a piece of information that she was unaware about. The pack that Nina had belonged to, had apparently disbanded according to Ash. “Very well,” she answered and with a nod of acknowledgement she was about to move on, until Eden’s voice interrupted her. This new information that Eden laid out on the table was much appreciated as well. The relationship that Nina and Athena have has improved drastically with their recent meeting. She was glad that she was able to make amends with the woman and the news of her achieving a pack of her own, pleased her. Perhaps an alliance could be in store. “Thank you, Eden, that information is much appreciated, but for now our relationship with these perhaps future packs is still neutral until I say otherwise.” She answered, her burning eyes lingering on his sea colored ones, before she began once again.

As her lingering question on who’d like to lead the attacking group, her amber eyes glanced around, searching for anyone willing. Ash’s deep voice ran out besides her and her eyes glanced to meet his, a slight smile playing on her ebony lips. She was glad he would once again lead besides her. Everyone else began to make their preference known, besides Steel who stayed silent. However, he used his own way of communicating to them. Without any words, he spoke his opinion by moving over towards Ash to stand among the attacking team. A delicate smile graced her face as he looked towards her for approval. “I believe it is time that you are given something for your hard work. You are now a Guardian for Poison Path. I hope that you will take this new role with great pride; you’ve earned it.” Her fiery eyes gleamed with pride and happiness for the burly man of hers. She was happy that he’s stayed loyal this entire time. She completely appreciated his hard work and sweat that he’s sacrificed for her.

The words of the off-white female, Navar, lingered in the air. She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts. The last time she’d had a huntress under her rule had been Ava and she too had been her second in command. Her heart ached at the thought of her lost friend, but she blocked it out as soon as it came. “After our hunt, if I see you fit enough, you shall receive the role that you desire, Navar. As for you Kamota, I’ve seen that you have kept the caches filled and bountiful, so I hereby give you the role as our Hunter. I believe you will as well take this new duty with pride, you have also earned it.”

When no more words were spoken from her followers, she thought it was due time to finish up, but she had to add something before. “Although she is not here tonight, we also have a young child in our family. I know some of you have seen her when her real mother marched over here with her apparent new pack. However, I am not Belladonna’s biological mother and I do not want you to think that I am, but what I do want you to think is that I, Athena, raised her and devoted everything that I had within me to her and her brother. Her brother, Datura chose to leave with Naira and Rhysis, but Bella chose to stay. I did not try to bribe either one to stay here, I let them chose on their own. However, I do not want you to be diffident towards Datura because of his decision. That was his decision and I will accept that. As for Bella, I would like you to try to make her feel welcome here. I know she knows that she is loved, but I do not want her to fall into a state of despair or depression because of her brother’s departure. I love her and I know that once you get to know her, you’ll love her as well.” Her eyes glanced over to meet Ash’s green ones. She knew of his attachment to Belladonna and knew that he’d always make sure that she felt loved, just like she would always make her feel loved.

Her fiery eyes glanced at all her followers, allowing them to speak if they’d like. She allowed a few moments to pass before she spoke once again. “That is all I have for you tonight. Get your rest for tomorrow’s hunt. We’ll meet here tomorrow morning just before the sun rises.” They were finally dismissed unless they had something to say to her or Ash, if not, they were allowed to leave as they pleased.

|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The news Eden had shared with the group caused his own ears to prick high and forward, his mossy green eyes staring at him. Though it may have looked like Ash was throwing daggers his way, with his cold way of looking at others, but it was truly not the case. The information that he was giving up was highly helpful to Ash, and he was quite curious to know if he knew that Nina was his sister. He felt as though it would be bad to keep things from his family, so instead he just out right said it once Eden and Athena said their words. “Just to let everyone know…Nina is my sister, just in case anything happens in the future.” Then he quieted himself, watching as each member took their group. Kamota was quick to join whichever group his alpha male would not be in, while his sister took the opposite approach, and with a curt nod towards the female watched in silence as both Navar and Eden took their place next to Athena.

Glancing over at Steel, Ash nodded his head in approval at the man’s choice to be on the attack team. It would be easier for them to take down the larger prey now. Athena’s voice rang clear though the empty area, her words striking a chord in his heart. It worried him that Belladonna had not made it to the meeting, and in his heart he longed for her to return to them soon. She had not been the same since the whole Naira crossing, and the large guardian worried for his light daily. For a few brief seconds, the two alpha’s made eye contact, a silent message being passed between them. He knew that of Athena’s knowledge of him being close with Belladonna. He had put himself out there when she had been feeling along, and in turn he had come off to be more of an older brother and body guard over the small pup. Her absence at the meeting giving him the unpleasant chills.

Once Athena dismissed them he nodded to their White Queen, his voice smooth and calm, “I am going to look for Belladonna.” And with those brisk words, the dark hued man jumped over the fallen tree and into the mountains, his body easily blending in with the place he called home… It was one of the many reasons he was good at his job. Sneaking on his pack mates came easy to him, as he knew the territory by heart and could navigate the territory if he was blind. Lowering his own nose to the ground, he tried picking up anything that would remind him of the familiar scent of Bella. He didn’t want anything happening to his precious little flower and if someone had done something to her, they would pay, and they would regret ever knowing the pack of Poison Path.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.