(See All?) Announcements
613 Users Online
Google, Magg

Ascend to Power — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Han who has 45 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Eden Asthed
If the members want they can show up to see the challenges.
Kamota first please ^^
One brown male stood on the mountain. The moon was still present as it waited for the sun to replace him. Leaving his mark on the stones he continued his patrol around the borders. On his left the moon walked with him alongside his thoughts. He needed it, the silver presence gave him a peaceful mindset. Today's patrol was out of free will. It was not only to protect the borders of this land, Eden needed some alone time. He had to think stuff through like he had done yesterday and the day after that. His head was full of stuff ever since his meeting with Athena by the lake. That late night was filled with the white goddess before his eyes would wake up from the sunlight. A deep inhale of fresh air filled his lungs. Was he sure of all this? Would he wake the beast within him, again? Those questions had been around his head the last 48 hours but each time the answer was the same with the same determination. It was a good thing, if he wouldn't have the resolve he would never do such a thing. If he had wavered for any moment he wouldn't be worthy of such moves. He rose his head, the sky was dyed in soft yellow and pink warning him for the rising sun. Time to head back, he had stuff to do.

It was a bit early, maybe he should wait? No, he would not. Eden's jaws clasped, grinding his teeth as he walked closer to the Den. Stopping his pace he looked around. Observed the location to be the right one. He wanted Kamota's place, he would challenge the red male though he had nothing against him. Eden rather liked the man, that night with Ash had been a good one. A first to close his bonds with his new packmates. Now he would be challenging the male very soon. It was nothing personally, as Kamota was a fine wolf with loyalty. Hopefully the wolf would step aside for him, make way so he could go up towards his end destination.

Athena.

Whatever the Kamota decided, to fight or to make place. Eden wanted a spacious area to challenge him. The last thing he wished for was them risking their lives by falling down. Landslides had occurred within the mountains quite some times. Eden had not been captured by those slides but had witnessed them from far. Not something he wanted be in by himself. The area was large, big enough to get into a fight and he saw nothing dangerous like a opening. This was a good place.

One time again his green orbs looked at the sky. No stars had lit the night but it was okay. Today had to be a victory. It just had to, he could not begin in failure. To encourage himself but also to prove he was in his right. The male rose his head, from deep within a beast roared. Howling for Kamota his deep voice stood upon the wind. Listening to it before it would fade Eden closed his eyes. The beat of his heart sped up a little, he was actually quite nervous. Controlling his breath he kept his eyes closed for some moments longer. In the black of his eyes he imagined the white fae. Seeing her very smile before him the greens saw the day again. With a strong gaze he watched the mountain-chains.

He was ready.

Played by Namara who has 66 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora

Kamota had been searching the trails he normally followed on hunts, he was aiming to bring back prey that one could bring. The howl from this newest packmate was odd, it called for him. Why would Eden need him, why not one of the other members? Ash and Athena, his sister perhaps or Steel, perhaps Navar, but he called for the weak and small hunter. He called for the wolf that only had dominance over him. Kamota was only above one wolf, Eden. This led him to one conclusion, challenge. Kamota started at a pace to get to Eden. He tracked the voice over the rocky cliffs of the mountains. Kamota already knew what he was going to do, it the philosophy he always followed. Loyalty mattered not of the ranks, but the passions and determinations that a wolf showed. Being the lowest rank in the pack made him no less loyal then Eden, or Ash or any other member.

Kamota arrived at the scene, it was rather spacious and he could fight in this room. Of course he would just submit, there was no point to this fight, it was just a rank. “Eden.” He said flatly, his tail drooped, neither dominance nor submission to it. The moon was still above them and his eyes were emotionless, they could settle this as civil wolves, no reason to break down into a mindless fight. That was all him mind could concentrate on for now. It was partly cloudy in the skies and it was rather cold. Snow on the ground had crunched on his feet when he approached. He wasn’t necessarily in the best mood today, but he showed no emotions what-so-ever. This was not war, this was civics. It was all about mannerisms. Mannerisms and loyalty.

[Image: Kamota-sig01.png]
-Like a phoenix, I rise from the ashes.-
~Anger is a short madness.
Eden Asthed
Clouds passed over the mountains. Seeing the puffy whites moving pushed by the wind. It was such a simplistic thing he normally would not even have bothered to look at them. Today, however, he needed something to fix his gaze on. His nails grunt into the hard earth. Little pebbles broke under the tension. How long should he wait before the sand wolf would appear? Eden hoped his call was received and answered soon. The nerves were killing him, the new feeling was freaking him out but at the same time the adrenaline gave him a tingling. The feeling of being alive and breath. His corners crept up to a smirk. May it be from the nervousness or his blood that was rushing through his veins.

Snow softly whispered in his ear. Kamota was coming. The brown tail that had been a tat more relaxed stiffened. Raising his hackles slightly making his big body appear even bigger he waited for the arrival. This was actually the first time he had ever challenged someone. His inexperience could give him quite some trouble but though he was not familiar with challenges, he was with fighting. Sea coloured eyes found the man the exact moment he would step into the large plateau. Eden just stared. Watched, stared, observed. While Kamota's eyes were as deep as the Lost Lake his own eyes had their own message. 'Kamota.' The wolf replied in the same manner though his voice sounded strangely calm and composed. There was nothing to read, neither submission or attentions to attack. Kamota was just unpredictable. Did he now he was challenged? His brows scoffed a bit. The man should know, he did know but yet his answer was not clear. 'I'll get straight to the point. I wish to challenge you for your rank. Not because I'm displeased with my position or your efforts.' Those words were straight honest, he liked the male and his loyalty. Not so many times yet but enough to see it was routine, Eden witnessed the patrols Kamota made every other part of the day. 'I will request you to step down. I do not wish to fight you.' Under his brown fur his muscles tensed. He had no idea whatever his request was taken in acceptance or would be poorly rejected.

Played by Namara who has 66 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora

Kamota listened to the males words as he spoke. He needed not explain for Kamota already knew. "I know why you called me Eden. I have a firm belief that ranks need not matter except to divide the leaders from the rest. I do not need the rank above you to be more loyal then you nor anyone else. I would take the lowest rank in the pack if I was asked. Loyalty is all that matters and I back down. I will not fight." He said, his tail curling to be lower then Eden's. A bow to the now dominant man. He did not want a fight and that was how it would stay. He had a feeling that the challenges Eden called were for a reason and he respected the new and dominant male. Athena herself had requested him to join. That made Kamota trust Eden fully. Though he had no idea if there were chanced of that trust ever being broken. "I'm trusting you." He whispered.

He then realized that his sister now had dominance over him, but he was still in charge of her until she was fully trusted by Athena and Ash. So this affected him in no way, he was a hunter and now he was the forth highest male ranked in the pack. There were only four males in the pack to begin with so he was the lowest ranked in the pack. But he did not care. He officially submitted to the male, he wouldn't have won anyways.

[Image: Kamota-sig01.png]
-Like a phoenix, I rise from the ashes.-
~Anger is a short madness.
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
athena
she nourishes the poison in her veins

A familiar voice rang out across the lands as the sun graced them with its presence. Athena contemplated whether she would climb the mountain to her little ledge to watch the fiery horizon, but she decided against it. She woke up too late to make the walk up through the slowly melting snow. So, the white Queen lay in her den peacefully until the call of the mysterious man that managed to stir those feelings inside her. She was still confused and apprehensive, but she wasn’t blocking it out this time. It seemed that this time was different. Much more different than Tlarx or any other man that has been in her life. Eden just seemed different. In a good way, though.

The call was for Kamota and her curiosity instantly ascended. Why would he be calling for Kamota? Before she knew it, her graceful legs lifted her from her laying position and began walking towards where Eden’s call came from. Once she arrived on the scene, however, she knew exactly what Eden wanted. His posture and the tone in his voice said it all. A challenge. She had arrived right when Eden began speaking and she didn’t attempt to hide herself. She had every right to see this. And she had every intention to see it.

As the young Kamota spoke his peace, she was pleased to know that a fight would not have to happen. Kamota knew his place and she once again pleased with the words he chose. A pleased nod to Kamota for his loyalty, she turned to Eden her fiery eyes looking into his sea colored ones. She was beginning to see his plan unfold, but she was still slightly unaware of his true intentions. She still wasn’t sure if was just going to be content with third subordinate, or if he was searching for more. Her trust for him was increasing, but she wasn’t sure if that trust was a mistake like it had been with Tlarx. She just hoped it would end up being okay in the end.

Her fiery eyes gazed into the deep sea of his until she finally turned around to return to where she came from. In time she would find out the great master plan of his.

|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Eden Asthed
Kamota was really smart or just terrible stupid. Maybe a bit of both Eden didn’t know. What the man said sounded pretty logical in his ears but on the same time it sounded odd. Your rank told your place in the pack, your rights. How could you not care about such things? Though it was right loyalty didn’t depend on your rank, still it was somewhat strange for Eden to just climb up like that. He himself knew that not everybody wanted the power nor the responsibility to get a high rank. If he was truly honest he didn’t care about that either but he would still have fought. Just to see if the other party was worthy enough. Did Kamota think worthy of him?

His brown muzzle would have been agape if he didn’t forced it closed. A slow nod came from the brown male. Actually staring with eyes big as moons at Kamota and his submissive behaviour. Stiff like a old tree he moved forward. Was did how challenges went? Just like this asking if he could move up? This was just totally nuts, fight me! The scream in his head would not reach Kamota, even if he would say it out loud. It was not the way the other male thought. His lips pressed together to not let out his confusion he looked in the yellow eyes. Are you sure? Was like his eyes tried to ask. Sure you don’t want to defend or test me? Eden didn’t want to become desperate or stupid asking for a bloody fight. It was just that this whole thing went too easy. Too easy for something so precious.

‘I’m trusting you.’ The whisper was soft but audible for the brown wolf. The little words struck him like lightening. Stopping in his pace he looked at Kamota once more, in shock. Trust him? As if the whole mountain suddenly rested on his shoulders he swallowed. Giving off a strong nod he replied: ‘You won’t regret it.’ With that he gave the male a soft push on his muzzle. ‘Thanks, I won’t forget this.’ And with that he went off, he had to put his thoughts back on track.

So the brown wolf moved up towards the woman who he had not seen from the sideline.